Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did Rachael ask SA where he was all day Tuesday?

Where did he "race right over" FROM?

His mothers, after he called Billies phone and DD answered and told him what was going on.

Oh,what area code,interesting.

if SA is staying with family in another county, then you would have to dial the area code to call BD right? Maybe the person knew BD's number but wasn't sure of the area code

moo.... when the call connected when the show called SA back and "call billie" was heard and a there is female responding in the backround....

and whoever called in to say that SA told the show to call billie, I totally disagree he nor the show knew that the call was connected....he was talking to whoever was at the house...

I think that shawn was so pizzed at the line of questioning and was set off by the last one that he is telling his mom or ??? to call billie due to the particular question....

I think he is beyond frustrated going along with billies use the media to cya and try to paint yourself and us in a better light tactics....

moo

Well he certainly "failed" again in following through...didn't he?

Agree. Wanted to jump off the awesome. BD said the relationship was awesome and SA stated tonight that she was an awesome mother. This whole mother thing.....imo.

Since when did "Do what?" replace "Excuse me?" for requesting someone to repeat what they hd said. I thought I was listen to a 50s Doo Wap song..

:eek: Holly, I always say Do What. I don't think I've ever in my live said excuse me lol

1. I thought he said he called Billies work and they told him she left.
He then called Billies phone and DD answered and told him what was going on, this was about 3:30 or 4:00 and he rushed home.

that's what I heard too. JMO

To the right of the banner that keeps moving while you are listening..

This is exactly what was said before Shawn hung up...

Rachel: Connir Jones stated something to us, that I needed to address with you tonight. She stated to me that you had talked to her and that you said you could kill somebody and you could hide the body and no one would be able to find it and we've had several people state that to us.

Shawn: The only thing I can say about that is it's a flat out lie. I've never told Connie Jones anything like that. I don't talk to her. I've only said "hello" in passing and that's it.

Rachel: You've never said that to anybody?

woman's voice: Oh, please....hangs up

last 2 digits are 50 or 17(two different tel. numbers)....looking for Shawn...on their switchboard..

Several minutes pass while Bee talks while waiting for Shawn to call back in...More minutes pass....Now she is trying to call him..6 rings no answer..trying again ..4 rings reached voice mail...going to give Shawn a few more minutes to call back in..

Bee: I have one other person (other tel number??) if you would

woman's voice comes on : Call Billie quick !

man's voice: what area code is that?

And Bee hung up not thinking that was Shawn....

IMO

Depending upon the inflection in her voice (oh puhleese) it could be the mother and she thinks this is a ridiculous question and going too far. Taking up for her son, she ends the call. Just a possibility.

And back at the very start, what was this business about a 'friend' telling him there was nothing illegal on the memory stick? [ and then he says it was billie who told him]

So where did she get that info?

if SA is staying with family in another county, then you would have to dial the area code to call BD right? Maybe the person knew BD's number but wasn't sure of the area code

But I think everyone thinks 'that person' asking what the area code was, could possibly have been SA.

JMO, but I listened to it, over and over and over again, and definately can hear something like 'call Billie', then something mumble/jumbled, then 'what is the area code' I guess it could be SA, but I don't think so.

He has lived in the area his whole life.... and he doesn't know the area code? :waitasec: that just doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Depending upon the inflection in her voice (oh puhleese) it could be the mother and she thinks this is a ridiculous question and going too far. Taking up for her son, she ends the call. Just a possibility.

Maybe the whole "call Billie" thing was SA trying to prove to his mom that BD knew all about the interview tonight. I don't know...but I do know as far as the dead battery story...I"m Not Buying It!

Does anyone besides me think a woman 6 plus years older than a man could have him wrapped around her wicked little finger ? you know the old saying, a older woman can show you a thing or two about a thing or two.
If BD is the oldest woman SA has been with he could be totally addicted to her for many reasons. IMO

I think this probably will go to the parking lot. oops sorry !!

SA can't even get it right when he has a script writer and prompter ... I can just see his Mom and Gma with a dry erase board, writing down the answers for him to read back as Rachael asks a question :loser:

He grew up at Dyess AFB in Abilene? NO CHIT? How old is he again? My husband was the investigator there from 94 to 99, I have 4 boys that went to 2 different Elem schools youngest now is 20, then I have a 23 year old, 33 and 32 year old son. I bet I ran into this kid before...I also wonder if my husband has his name come across one of his investigations? I need a younger picture of SA to show my husband so I can ask him. The host really asked about dead animals. Why? Do they know something about his childhood? Wonder if he had and my HUSBAND will know, that is if they lived ONBASE...where did they live offbase if they did? MY GOSH my head is spinning

And back at the very start, what was this business about a 'friend' telling him there was nothing illegal on the memory stick? [ and then he says it was billie who told him]

So where did she get that info?

He didn't say katy.

I do remember from BD's interview from last night, she did not see any illegal pictures from the memory stick, doesn't mean there aren't any on it. JMO

Maybe he was just using that info to base his statement on?

That was my exact thought.

1. He said tonight that DD called him from BD phone and told him what was going on and he "raced right over"! He never gave a time but that would make it 12:30 or 1PM not 3 or 4 as BD stated last night on the same show.

2. He said he tried to call BD at work and she had already left work to go home. (Remember DD has her cell phone)

3. BD says she told LE the description of her clothes on Tuesday evening AFTER Shawn got home. (Can you tell they have rehersed their stories pretty good?)

4. He doesn't want to go to jail, go straight to jail. Do not pass GO! Do not collect $200!!

5. ????? Your guess is as good as mine.

:sick:

Thank-you, NannyMo.

I would be interested in knowing if BD really did tell LE about the clothing description that "evening". LE will know for sure.

BBM: Shawn's cell phone pings will indicate where he was during that time.

Exactly HOW and WHEN did Shawn, the last person to see Hailey, discover that Hailey was missing?

It really is a simple question, and I don't understand why there are all these different answers.

Was it around Noon or was it around 3-4pm? How did he find out?

Either he somehow knew at noon and told his Mom (as LE indicated to Billie), or he phoned in the afternoon around 3-4 pm, and DD told him so.

Which is it?

To have two different answers to these very simple questions indicates deception, IMO.

Wonder if the woman was more upset about what Connie Jones supposedly said and was responding to that?

I had two kids that attended the school near dyess afb. Forgot the name and then reagan elem. Two boys at the time that went to cooper high school too. I worked on base, BX, Shopette, Service station...I knew every kid that came in that lived on base.

I'm praying they lived on the north side of town and I didn't know them!

Stories change like the wind here....last night BD had to get away with family cuz she is so torn up over SA and it's over between them, she can't be around him now....to hear from SA today that he was at her house this morning.

He grew up at Dyess AFB in Abilene? NO CHIT? How old is he again? My husband was the investigator there from 94 to 99, I have 4 boys that went to 2 different Elem schools youngest now is 20, then I have a 23 year old, 33 and 32 year old son. I bet I ran into this kid before...I also wonder if my husband has his name come across one of his investigations? I need a younger picture of SA to show my husband so I can ask him. The host really asked about dead animals. Why? Do they know something about his childhood? Wonder if he had and my HUSBAND will know, that is if they lived ONBASE...where did they live offbase if they did? MY GOSH my head is spinning

He said he was born in Abilene, grew up in Dunn.

BORN there Lera, but raised and grew up in Dunn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back