Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was my exact thought.

Wonder if the woman was more upset about what Connie Jones supposedly said and was responding to that?

I think whoever it was probaby didn't want him to do the show in the first place and was standing at the ready to make sure he didn't say anything he shouldn't. That question got by her so she ended it quick before he could answer anymore and incriminate himself. Instead, I think she just raised more questions. jmo

Wonder if the woman was more upset about what Connie Jones supposedly said and was responding to that?

I never thought of it like that, I think that could be possible too. There would have been a delay if someone was listening elsewhere in the home, giving him enough time to say what he did before someone else grabbed the phone. (JMO about the delay, but I heard it later when a caller had called and they had to ask for them to turn the radio down)

o/t - If I had known there was another canuck here, I'd have brought timmies ;) I'm in Sask!

I think he's at his grandmothers, that is where he was when he gave the last interview.

if SA is staying with family in another county, then you would have to dial the area code to call BD right? Maybe the person knew BD's number but wasn't sure of the area code

They all have the same area code. I am wondering if he was trying to find the area code for the number back to bring them home and didn't know maybe that he had gotten through on the 800 number or something. I don't think by what I heard that they knew anyone was on the other line. MOO of course. Just thowin that one out in right field

Do we really think SA has an Attorney on retainer? Or does he just use that as an excuse when he does not want to answer a question?

I'm thinking he had a consult, but has not retained one. NO Attorney is going to allow their client to do what he is doing.

I never thought of it like that, I think that could be possible too. There would have been a delay if someone was listening elsewhere in the home, giving him enough time to say what he did before someone else grabbed the phone. (JMO about the delay, but I heard it later when a caller had called and they had to ask for them to turn the radio down)

o/t - If I had known there was another canuck here, I'd have brought timmies ;) I'm in Sask!

I like starbucks ;) But definitely a canuck.

I can't help but shake my head and be amused at the fact that someone hung up the phone on him.

Somebody is lying about no CP being on the Memory Stick, btw.

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs confirmed Tuesday that a computer taken from Shawn Adkins' mother's home in Big Spring and a memory stick taken from the home shared by Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Dunn, and Shawn Adkins in Colorado City both contained child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...nsored*-deviant-acts-investigation-continues/

Stories change like the wind here....last night BD had to get away with family cuz she is so torn up over SA and it's over between them, she can't be around him now....to hear from SA today that he was at her house this morning.

And I am going to take a wild guess and say he WOKE UP there this morning too.

I think at the beginning the voice says "You aint calling billie chit"

Thank-you, NannyMo.

I would be interested in knowing if BD really did tell LE about the clothing description that "evening". LE will know for sure.

BBM: Shawn's cell phone pings will indicate where he was during that time.

Exactly HOW and WHEN did Shawn, the last person to see Hailey, discover that Hailey was missing?

It really is a simple question, and I don't understand why there are all these different answers.

Was it around Noon or was it around 3-4pm? How did he find out?

Either he somehow knew at noon and told his Mom (as LE indicated to Billie), or he phoned in the afternoon around 3-4 pm, and DD told him so.

Which is it?

To have two different answers to these very simple questions indicates deception, IMO.

If you will listen closely I think he stammers on this question and stalls to get the answer correctly. It is at 23:10 on the tape.

Also, did LE REALLY indicate this to BD?

OR

Is BD being truthful about what LE is telling her or is she lying to make herself look innocent?

Just my own stuff here!

Last night I started wondering about BD but tonight I am more convinced she is as involved as him. He sure is worried about her plea bargaining and him going to jail.If she weren't involved what would she have to plea bargain with?

The hosts of the show apparently talk to SA & BD....alot, imo, and are cradling them like no one's business. I don't know the exact implications of the CJ and threats, but SA did and was not a happy camper. I'm wondering if has to do with his previous threats re: HD or the incident with the nailed club.

I think the grandma took the phone hung up, and SA was saying, I was talking to Billie, give me the phone back I'm gonna call Billie, the grandma while in her hand hit a key, his cell is set to automatic answer when you hit any key. This is when we heard the Grandma says "You aint calling billie chit"

I think he's at his grandmothers, that is where he was when he gave the last interview.

gotta love strong willed grandmas.... If she would have said Thats a Crock before she hung up it would have been a priceless moment.

If you will listen closely I think he stammers on this question and stalls to get the answer correctly. It is at 23:10 on the tape.

Also, did LE REALLY indicate this to BD?

OR

Is BD being truthful about what LE is telling her or is she lying to make herself look innocent?

Just my own stuff here!

Good points, Nannymo.

The thing is, I think LE told BD that Shawn knew at Noon, told his Mom (they have a statement as such from her), and they said, "hey, Billie, why didn't he tell YOU? Why did he wait for 4 hours, when he actually knew at noon?"

HOW did Shawn Adkins KNOW Hailey was missing at NOON????

I think at the beginning the voice says "You aint calling billie chit"

I think the woman says, "call Billie, s##t", meaning...screw it, just call Billie.
The other thing I can make out for sure is the male voice saying, "what area code is that?" Then the woman says the f word.

I think the grandma took the phone hung up, and SA was saying, I was talking to Billie, give me the phone back I'm gonna call Billie, the grandma while in her hand hit a key, his cell is set to automatic answer when you hit any key. This is when we heard the Grandma says "You aint calling billie chit"

Maybe that's why hew was talking so quietly, cuz he didn't want Grams to overhear him. I bet some one called her and told her he was doing a radio interview. BUSTED.

wait I get it now!

Grandma grabbed the phone because she is telling him to stay away from Billie and thought he was talking to Billie...Grandma grabbed the phone, and this is when the blog called and got through because SA phone is set to auto answer upon pressing any key. Grandma said "You aint aiming to call Billie Chit" This is when SA said to grandma, what area code is that? He was trying to show grandma he wasn't talking to BJD

I think the woman says, "call Billie, s##t", meaning...screw it, just call Billie.
The other thing I can make out for sure is the male voice saying, "what area code is that?" Then the woman says the f word.

Why do you think they wanted him to call Billie? Did they need advise, were they going to warn her and give her a heads up. Sounds almost like they were saying call the boss, what do we do now. Very strange I think. jmo

And I am going to take a wild guess and say he WOKE UP there this morning too.

If we find out that's true, I want to hear Bee from bring it home do a Mark Klass on her next radio show!!! :maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back