Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone please transcribe his last words!!

All I can picture is Shawn off hiding in the bathroom, doing this interview like a kid hiding on the phone and then mom/grandma whoever catches him!! And I swear, if he gets a tattoo of his mom's name on his chest and later I see them in a video in a car on a drug buy turning into bust with Billie calling him baby, I'M DONE!!

Someone please transcribe his last words!!

All I can picture is Shawn off hiding in the bathroom, doing this interview like a kid hiding on the phone and then mom/grandma whoever catches him!! And I swear, if he gets a tattoo of his mom's name on his chest and later I see them in a video in a car on a drug buy turning into bust with Billie calling him baby, I'M DONE!!

I did but want to make sure it is legal to post what I transcribed...

You can alert on your own post with the red triangle in the upper right hand corner to ask a mod :)

Last night I started wondering about BD but tonight I am more convinced she is as involved as him. He sure is worried about her plea bargaining and him going to jail.If she weren't involved what would she have to plea bargain with?

Croak...gotta get lil one too bed, guess I'll find out in the a.mm.

Are we sure the "call billie too" wasn't someone at the station trying to get SA or BD on the phone?

Questions:

1. How did Shawn know that Hailey was missing at Noon?

2. Why did Shawn tell his mother that Hailey was missing at Noon, and NOT tell Hailey's Mother?

3. When did Billie tell LE about the description of Hailey's Clothing?

4. Why does Shawn "hope that Billie does not agree to a Plea Bargain"?

5. What in the heck is going on here?

Maybe the person at the station said call billie too because they knew BD and SA were sitting next to each other?

Are we sure the "call billie too" wasn't someone at the station trying to get SA or BD on the phone?

No,cause it sounded like upsetting voices in the background,someone did answer the phone.

it was not the hosts imo

The woman who picked up the phone just before it rang said "Call Billie quick".

You know how sometimes a person will answer the phone before we hear it ring? That is what happened..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back