Brittany Murphy Dies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends. If she died before she was in the shower or if she drowned and had too much to be conscious, then he could be charged. We have to find out what killed her. I'm thinking it was an overdose and drowning.
What seems unclear to me is that her mom found her...where was he?
How could she have died before the shower? do you think he put her in the shower and left her there for her Mom to find her? :waitasec:
medics gave her CPR - not sure of the real condition yet :waitasec:.

I was very proud of Jennifer Love Hewitt after the photos of her in a bikini came out. I wish more actresses would embrace what they have an not be ashamed of it.

My neighbor used to give me Star (or Enquirer) magazine - there was a time I stopped taking it because I was so disgusted with the "fat" pictures and how it focused on it in almost every issue. I was so ticked I wrote them a nasty letter which I doubt they published. It's these rags that made these girls have eating disorders; and want them to get plastic surgery. It's disgusting what's going on.

GREAT POST :clap::clap::clap:
I agree Hollywood has unrealistic demands on them.
And the magazines fuel much of it.

Jennifer Love Hewitt does look hot and they should do an inspirational story about her.

An interview from a few years ago, I thought I'd share...gives a sense of the Woman...imo...sorta sad...

That didn't last long. Kutcher has been very publicly squiring 15-years-older Demi Moore for months. And while she has acknowledged heartbreak over the break-up with the That '70s Show star, Murphy appears to have rebounded quite cheerfully.

"The past year has been really interesting," Murphy says. "I've learned a lot of lessons, but not unlike any other years.

"It was difficult in certain ways but it's the same me, just different circumstances and a different cast of characters around.

"But I've tried to learn from the bad times, appreciate the good and move on.

"I have always believed that everything happens for a reason, and I believe that it is God's will.

"But it's really left me in a very happy place right now. And I can't wait to see what the next year's bringing - and the next 10 and 20 years, God willing."
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/09/14/1063478060938.html

How could she have died before the shower? do you think he put her in the shower and left her there for her Mom to find her? :waitasec:

It could be a John Belushi type thing. He may have injected her with something that caused her death. Just a thought. :waitasec:

If she was up all night doing drugs (coke), it wouldn't be so odd that she might be in the shower just trying to wash off, feel better. If you do coke all night, your heart is racing like you wouldn't believe at 7/8 a.m.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but it wouldn't shock me if something like that happened.

Her actual cause of death was abuse of synthroid, a thyroid hormone to regualte metabolism and organ function. Too much causes heart issues and cardiac arrest. Byproduct of an eating or body dysmorphic disorder.

How do we know the biopsy is not done yet?

But if your daughter was always the same it can be annoying for sure.
This is not the same at all :no:
Britney, Lohan, Angelina, Kelly Rippa were not waifs;
They were perfect, lean with a little meat on them.
NOW They look scary, should be made into halloween scare crow....

You are right songline it is not the same, however the unkind comments spill from the mouths of new aquaintances and strangers who haven't always known her. They just assume......and it is wrong.

But yes I agree, the women you mentioned were not waifs a few years back and were beautiful with their curves. My dear bf works in the film industry and worked on "just my luck" in NOLA in '05. He said LL was sooo cute and hot and he had an 'old man crush' on her is what I'm thinking. He found her more attractive and vivacious with her curves than he does now tho.

These actresses are under so much pressure to look 'good' in front of the camera that the unrealistic expectations result in turning to substances to control their weight. It is so sad and true.

I thought Kate Winslett was georgeous in Titanic!

What reason did he have to kill her?

Why blame him when she had a known drug problem? I mean - he had one too. I seriously doubt anyone was trying to kill anyone. I also doubt that anyone thought they were going to die.

If she was up all night doing drugs (coke), it wouldn't be so odd that she might be in the shower just trying to wash off, feel better. If you do coke all night, your heart is racing like you wouldn't believe at 7/8 a.m.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but it wouldn't shock me if something like that happened.
This reply is rational...someone suggested maybe she was dead before she went in the shower? :waitasec:
that is why I asked what I asked. :crazy:

What reason did he have to kill her?

Why blame him when she had a known drug problem? I mean - he had one too. I seriously doubt anyone was trying to kill anyone. I also doubt that anyone thought they were going to die.

ITAwith everything you said,
but this is a crime site, :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

You are right songline it is not the same, however the unkind comments spill from the mouths of new aquaintances and strangers who haven't always known her. They just assume......and it is wrong.

But yes I agree, the women you mentioned were not waifs a few years back and were beautiful with their curves. My dear bf works in the film industry and worked on "just my luck" in NOLA in '05. He said LL was sooo cute and hot and he had an 'old man crush' on her is what I'm thinking. He found her more attractive and vivacious with her curves than he does now tho.

These actresses are under so much pressure to look 'good' in front of the camera that the unrealistic expectations result in turning to substances to control their weight. It is so sad and true.

I thought Kate Winslett was georgeous in Titanic!

It really is a sad situation. :( when the most beautiful, successful, and shapely women begin to destruct. (men too)
I think they have other issues like the rest of us that just manifest in this way.

Tell your daughter she is beautiful, never tell her she is too thin (you are probably doing that. :))
tell her they are jealous that she can eat anything she likes (me too jealous - I cant anymore - lol)

Could one reason he opposed autopsy be his Jewish faith? I read they were married in a Jewish ceremony, and what little I know of Jewish funeral customs is that the deceased is to be buried within 24 hours or thereabouts. But I believe she was Christian unless she converted. Or I could be completely wrong on all counts.

Very sad,I loved her in Clueless.

My god...haven't we had enough celebrity deaths in 2009. Hope 2010 has brighter news.

It really is a sad situation. :( when the most beautiful, successful, and shapely women begin to destruct. (men too)
I think they have other issues like the rest of us that just manifest in this way.

Tell your daughter she is beautiful, never tell her she is too thin (you are probably doing that. :))
tell her they are jealous that she can eat anything she likes (me too jealous - I cant anymore - lol)

Neither can I LOL! (for fear of being a chubby Hobbit.) And she is a junk food junkie and eats chocolate all the time! She is not too thin, she is lovely. Thank you for the kind words.

I agree with you that other issues manifest in this way and IMO when that is coupled with the temptations so readily available to celebs it is a recipe for disastrous results.

Could one reason he opposed autopsy be his Jewish faith? I read they were married in a Jewish ceremony, and what little I know of Jewish funeral customs is that the deceased is to be buried within 24 hours or thereabouts. But I believe she was Christian unless she converted. Or I could be completely wrong on all counts.
You are correct about the Jewish faith. Not sure he was an observer, but he may have been a believer of his faith, and then too he would have preferred no autopsy.
I do not think she converted.
I think he does not want them listing 4-9 drugs she had in her system as they did with Heath Ledger.

Here is a report, no date...but it's recent, I recall TMZ showing the pics of the Hubby chowing down on burgers...interesting, to me...Hubby was 'incoherent' at airport?..ETA Date Nov/30/09

PerezHilton.com has learned exclusively that Brittany Murphy was fired from an upcoming film that was shooting in Puerto Rico. Apparently the wacktress has a habit of being difficult on set and everyone's tired of her ****.
Our source also tell us that Brittany was so pissed about getting booted from the film that she didn't want to leave Puerto Rico and had plans to sabotage the film.

But here's the really inneresting part. Her husband, Simon Monjack, got into a fight with some locals, which makes us wonder: could there be a connection between this whole Puerto Rico incident and her hubby arriving at the El Lay airport "incoherent"???

They're probably happy about this little scuffle/illness thing. More pills for both of them!

P.S. Simon was released from the hospital last night and managed to pick up some burgers before heading home.

Read More: Perez Hilton: Brittany Murphy Fired From Upcoming Film! http://perezhilton.com/?p=77839#ixzz0aNQm4zTd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall