Brittany Murphy Dies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! This is the saddest thing! I haven't read the thread all the way through yet but I suspect her "husband" may have helped her death along. So sad- she was so talented but so tortured. RIP Brittany!

here's a blog...take it for what it's worth...whatever you feel that to be :)...but, it's interesting...

Brittany Murphy has been telling people that she is being stalked by "a high-powered Hollywood player" and blames this person for her husband, Simon Monjack, going missing for 10 days in April. Murphy believes her husband was kidnapped and was unable to pay some of her people's salary because she says she spent a large sum to secure her husband's ransom. Yeah...

When he came back, he had head injuries," says the former insider. "He was pale and sometimes had trouble standing."...However, the alleged kidnapping seems to exactly coincide with the dates reported by The National Enquirer that Monjack, a British citizen, was jailed by U.S. immigration authorities for overstaying his visa...
http://idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2007/06/brittany-murphy-is-still-crazy.html

and another one...

Brittany Murphy has a reputation for being kinda crazy in her personal life, now it looks like you can add a check to "professional life" as well. On the set of Across The Hall, Murphy and her weird husband have been reportedly making outrageous demands and basically just creeps everyone out. PageSix.com says:

Murphy has been making outrageous demands while acting "like a diva," said one insider. "She's extremely difficult. When she gets to the set, it comes to a grinding halt. She's so hot and cold, you never know." According to our sources, Murphy insists on having diagonally cut peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with the crusts removed. "She needs one every hour. It's painstaking - her assistant takes about a half an hour making each one," said one crew member. Another issue is Murphy's ever-present oddball husband, Simon Monjack, who lurks around the set and intervenes so much that producers had to call a meeting to discuss how to deal with him..."

http://idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2008/02/brittany-murphy-is-a-diva.html

What reason did he have to kill her?

Why blame him when she had a known drug problem? I mean - he had one too. I seriously doubt anyone was trying to kill anyone. I also doubt that anyone thought they were going to die.

He is not a good guy.. at all! He's kinda like Britney Spears' ex- "manager" Sam Lutfi... bad history, record, stolen money etcetc and all.

I was so saddened to hear that she had passed away. She was a gorgeous woman and had such great comedic timing.

ETA: I think my son has been reading over my shoulder to long, he thinks the husband killed her by throwing a radio in the shower to electrocute her. :)

Let him know that's impossible. The Mythbusters tested it and appliances come with safety mechanisms that prevent that from happening. :thumb:

He is not a good guy.. at all! He's kinda like Britney Spears' ex- "manager" Sam Lutfi... bad history, record, stolen money etcetc and all.

Yeah - I have been reading up on him some since I asked that, OLG. Frankly, it appears he has a history of conning women (and others), stealing....that definitely makes me more suspicious of him. Of course, I also think she had a drug problems AND an eating disorder and what happened to her could be as a result of that, also.

I'll just say I sure am glad they are investigating this. Certainly, they MUST do an autopsy.

Back when we reported that Brittany Murphy had secretly married Simon Monjack in April, several readers responded that Murphy had better watch out, that ole Simon spelled trouble for the starlet.
And you were right, readers, as usual. Murphy & Factory Girl producer & writer Monjack surprised everyone by announcing they had married in April after only a few months of dating. The duo exchanged rings at a private LA home with only their families present, and didn’t even opt for a honeymoon. Â
According to reports, Monjack may not be what he first appeared to be to innocent Murphy.  With two outstanding warrants for his arrest in Virginia, for credit card theft & general fraud; an unpaid $6k legal bill as well as a $500k judgement against him by a British investment firm, this sounds more like an Oprah book than a Hollywood marriage.

If you are among the many who have been ripped off by Monjack then do the following: Send your emails to ducestacum@yahoo.com. We are a legitimate group filing lawsuits and working diligently to bring this demonic menace down. FYI: Monjack’s next immigration hearing is set for July 14th. His Alien Registration Number and the number to call re: when the hearing occurs and where, is available upon request. Show up and tell the judge why this criminal should not be allowed to be in this country ranging around as a free man continuing to take people for all they’re worth. He belongs in jail. We are eager to hear from you. You will be protected, and please be sure that if you’re Conjack ala Mon-jackal, we’ll know and will not respond, but use your email in court.

Yeah - I have been reading up on him some since I asked that, OLG. Frankly, it appears he has a history of conning women (and others), stealing....that definitely makes me more suspicious of him. Of course, I also think she had a drug problems AND an eating disorder and what happened to her could be as a result of that, also.

I'll just say I sure am glad they are investigating this. Certainly, they MUST do an autopsy.

I also think she had addiction issues and an eating disorder... I agree those alone could kill her. I pray that's the case! Because as sad as that would be, it would be even worse if the man she loved did something to her. :blowkiss:

Reportedly, Her last interview...Dec 1/09...

[video=youtube;6JXTZKGOyps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JXTZKGOyps[/video]

Geraldo is talking about now about the fact that the husband does not want an autopsy.

also.....stated on Geraldo that she was diabetic. Again...in about 30 minutes TMZ will post a report.

Word out of the New York Post today suggests that Murphy wed Simon Monjack to keep him from being deported. According to the National Enquirer, Monjack was arrested on expired visa charges on March 27 - just over a month before the couple's rushed marriage.
The tabloid also hammers the actress' portly hubby with allegations of bad debts and shady business schemes. Sources told the Post that the clueless cutie knew nothing about this.

I don't know yet that Brittany had a drug problem...or that drugs killed her...but anyone that enables an addict is assisting in suicide, imo. That isn't love. That's assisted suicide...IMO

On 11 29 09 her hubby was rushed to hospital, interesting:

tmz.com:

Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was rushed to a hospital at LAX this afternoon after his plane landed at LAX. And we're told Britney didn't think it was serious enough for her hubby to go to the hospital, but the fire department disagreed.

The flight from Puerto Rico landed in Los Angeles at 2:40 PM today. We're told Monjack was incoherent when EMTs boarded the plane.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/29/brittany-murphys-hubby-si_n_372995.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnicornAmalthea