Brittany Murphy Dies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are among the many who have been ripped off by Monjack then do the following: Send your emails to ducestacum@yahoo.com. We are a legitimate group filing lawsuits and working diligently to bring this demonic menace down. FYI: Monjack’s next immigration hearing is set for July 14th. His Alien Registration Number and the number to call re: when the hearing occurs and where, is available upon request. Show up and tell the judge why this criminal should not be allowed to be in this country ranging around as a free man continuing to take people for all they’re worth. He belongs in jail. We are eager to hear from you. You will be protected, and please be sure that if you’re Conjack ala Mon-jackal, we’ll know and will not respond, but use your email in court.

I wonder who he'll marry next June. :waitasec:

Regardless of what actually caused her death, this is such a sad loss. She was a very talented actress, and she was nothing short of brilliant in, "Girl, Interrupted" (one of my favorite movies).

I think Ashton Kutcher showed a lot of class today with his "Twitter" statement, regarding Brittany's death.

Brittanys Father speaks...

Reached at his home in northern Florida, Murphy's father, Angelo Bertolotti, said he learned of his daughter's passing Sunday morning from his son (Murphy's half brother), who read it on the Internet.

"It's too shocking and too fast," Bertolotti said in a phone interview. "It just doesn't make sense to me. As we speak I am staring at a picture of her. I just can't believe it. Can't convince myself she's gone."
Bertolotti said he and Murphy's mother divorced when his daughter was 4. He last saw his daughter about three years ago. Bertolotti described himself as a "retired mobster" who now works in the movie business writing "scripts."

Bertolotti said his daughter was very close to her mother, Sharon Murphy.

"They were inseparable," he said.

"She was a wonderful girl," he said. "She worked hard to get where she was. I am absolutely broken up. I can't get heads or tails of anything at this point. I am just trying to put the pieces together myself."
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-murphy21-2009dec21,0,1107138.story

Wow, so young. If she had diabetes, that COULD have caused the weight loss, I guess. I know someone who was a "normal" weight to begin with and then started losing a bunch of weight involuntarily and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. But it sounds like there were rumors of drugs and/or anorexia. Anyway, so sad. I don't believe I've ever seen any movies of hers but I saw the news and her age and was just shocked. At first I thought it must be some sort of rumor or sick joke.

If she is diabetic - must be type 1. Though my mom had type 2 and weighed 95 pounds drippin wet. Didn't eat much, end eventually passed. I'm also a type 2 but the meds don't make me lose weight, even though I watch what I eat very carefully. Diabetics are also prone to heart probs (high cholesterol). I have to take cholesterol meds and blood pressure meds. Then again, I'm 46, not 32.

My prayers are with her family.

Mel

Omg. How terrible that Brittany's brother learned of her death by reading it on the Internet. Unbelievable.

Brittany Murphy was very ill in the hours before she went into cardiac arrest and died, sources tell TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taking prescription meds for flu-like symptoms she had been experiencing for several days. We're told Murphy began vomiting early Sunday morning and told family members she was feeling very ill.

Sources say various prescriptions were found in the home -- written for Brittany Murphy, husband Simon Monjack, and Brittany's mom. One source says, "There were a lot ... a lot of prescriptions in the house."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/britt...diabetes-vomit-autopsy-coroner/#ixzz0aO9rR8Te

imo...shades of Anna Nicole...so-called "flu", pills...hangers on...Hubby not at the gurney...

How very sad. Prayers to her family.

If this was related to her weight, I really hope some of these women will start eating more and realize how dangerous their lifestyles have become. I use to see it in the hospital where I worked, many of these thin women thinking they were fat.. I use to do clinical nutrition work. It was very sad.

I feel we need to educate people more to the risks associated with starving oneself. Dying to be thin is not the answer. This breaks my heart. Another young, beautiful woman gone.

Gozgals

If you are among the many who have been ripped off by Monjack then do the following: Send your emails to ducestacum@yahoo.com. We are a legitimate group filing lawsuits and working diligently to bring this demonic menace down. FYI: Monjack’s next immigration hearing is set for July 14th. His Alien Registration Number and the number to call re: when the hearing occurs and where, is available upon request. Show up and tell the judge why this criminal should not be allowed to be in this country ranging around as a free man continuing to take people for all they’re worth. He belongs in jail. We are eager to hear from you. You will be protected, and please be sure that if you’re Conjack ala Mon-jackal, we’ll know and will not respond, but use your email in court.

Sorta on topic. But if you're not a US citizen and your spouse dies, does that mean you lose your right to citizenship? Is he now looking at deportation?

Just curious.

Mel

After strong turns in Girl, Interrupted in 1999 and 8 Mile in 2002, she lost a significant amount of weight and tried to reinvent herself by starring in a string of mediocre but semi-successful romantic comedies. She had more success in voice work, with a long-running role on the animated television show King of the Hill. But her marriage made her a tabloid staple and her erratic behavior brought her negative attention even as it lost her acting work. Murphy’s last notable movie role was a supporting part in 2005’s Sin City.

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200912u/brittany-murphy

Regardless of what actually caused her death, this is such a sad loss. She was a very talented actress, and she was nothing short of brilliant in, "Girl, Interrupted" (one of my favorite movies).

I think Ashton Kutcher showed a lot of class today with his "Twitter" statement, regarding Brittany's death.

I agree-I fell in love with her when I watched that movie. Her death scene in the movie holds an all new meaning for me now. (removed video in case some found it offensive)

And a con man... :( I would not be surprised if she was conned and controlled.
I do not like that only this relationship was kept under wraps when all her other relationships were in the open.
I do not like that it was a hush hush marriage, because IMHO he id not want her to get other people's opinion about him so secrecy kept her from talking about this relationship and kept her from hearing the truth about this SOB.

[bbm]

I don't know how under wraps it was ... I've seen quite a few pics of them posing together

just imagegoogle their names together

[bbm]

I don't know how under wraps it was ... I've seen quite a few pics of them posing together

just imagegoogle their names together

I read it was previously, 'underwraps' more or less but...recently, there was an episode at the airport where quite a public display of affection was made...seemed strange at the time, made the blogs...why neck for photographers? Apparently, it went on for some time...and notice he's leaning into her and she appears to be leaning back... Why neck for photographers? To make a point, "I'm with her"? Notice ME?

Showing quite the public display of affection at the Los Angeles Airport, Brittany Murphy and husband, Simon Monjack, were spotted earlier today (November 17).

The “Uptown Girl” actress and her screenwriter hubby took turns kissing each other and their dog for the snapping photographers.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/cel...ittany-murphys-airport-smooch-session-212340/

Brittany was a fabulous actress. I didn't realize she played Daisy Randone in a favorite movie of mine: Girl, Interrupted.

** Video contains offensive language - view at your own discretion

pixel-vfl73.gif
Girl, Interrupted - "We don't need your daddy's money..."

[video=youtube;98akrEa6eVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98akrEa6eVw[/video]

Murphy Sick and Vomiting Just Before She Died

Posted Dec 21st 2009 12:02AM by TMZ Staff

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0aITViHs2

Brittany Murphy was very ill in the hours before she went into cardiac arrest and died, sources tell TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taking prescription meds for flu-like symptoms she had been experiencing for several days. We're told Murphy began vomiting early Sunday morning and told family members she was feeling very ill.

Sources say various prescriptions were found in the home -- written for Brittany Murphy, husband Simon Monjack, and Brittany's mom. One source says, "There were a lot ... a lot of prescriptions in the house."

Law enforcement sources tell us Murphy collapsed in the bathroom and somehow ended up in the shower ... there was, we're told, a significant amount of vomit in the immediate area.

We're also told authorities did not find illegal drugs in the house, but Murphy was definitely taking various prescription meds.

Report: Brittany Murphy May Have Died of Natural Causes

According to a new report, actress Brittany Murphy may have died of natural causes.

The AP reports that the Los Angeles Coroner's office told them that it appears that Murphy died of natural causes and that they are looking into the actress' medical history. An official cause of death will not be announced for some time due to the need to perform toxicology tests, the AP reports.

<<SNIP>>>more at link

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/12/82210/

Could Britney have had the swine flue???? :waitasec:

OK her husband was a low life loser...based on all I have read today.
but until we get an autopsy and know what happened he just may be a grieving husband.
I just hope her assets are not hooked to him. I also hope that if he gets a penny
it is not because he helped to cause her demise. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member