Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Boyz_Mum said:
I don't think it would affect (effect?) the child custody hearing- I am pretty sure the courts are well versed in BS and the fact that it was a honeymoon (before the kids) video... I doubt it would boost his credibility in the courts in any way...
Hey there, BM. I think that you misunderstood. I think that it would show what type of person Kevin is. He is not suitable to take custody of the children. I really don't think the video contents will have an adverse effect on Britney. However, the selling of the video may have an adverse effect on Kevin.

BTW, just remember that "affect" is a verb; and "effect" is a now. You used the correct one in your sentence. :)

nanandjim said:
Hey there, BM. I think that you misunderstood. I think that it would show what type of person Kevin is. He is not suitable to take custody of the children. I really don't think the video contents will have an adverse effect on Britney. However, the selling of the video may have an adverse effect on Kevin.

BTW, just remember that "affect" is a verb; and "effect" is a now. You used the correct one in your sentence. :)
Oh! I gotcha now! Would a court even take his petition for custody seriously? I know they have to take it seriously- but come on, he is such a travelin man, how on earth could he care for those precious babies? I know that in some people's eyes that Brit isn't the worlds best mom, I don't see it that way- she's a youngun and just has to learn like some of the rest of us BUT I don't think I have even seen a pic of KFed holding the older boy (haven't seen pics of the new one...) or acting like a doting father in any way.

Thanks for the affect/effect "lesson", that word has plagued me for years! LOL!

IA,Brit has been critisized for having too much hired help,but at least she's looking after their well-being,unlike kfed,who could obviously care less.If I were her I would look into permanently terminating his parental rights,in case something happens to her,and find a suitable legal guardian.He's just not capable of being a single parent,IMO.

With today's global media technology if you make a sex tape, you are ending up on the internet. Period. I ran across a site where husbands take secret video of their wives and post it on amateur sex sites. God only knows how many women don't even know they are wanking material for guys in remote parts of the world :eek:

Here's my advice: Don't make sex tapes or take naked photos unless you are prepared for the entire world to have access to them at some point.

Guys also do this in divorces to humiliate their pain-in-the-*advertiser censored* ex-wives who are trying to bleed them dry. Great avenue for revenge.

At least Brit and KFed are celebrity enough to make some money on the deal.

Her sons will be so proud someday....

Very good advice! You just never know nowdays.IF any woman should do these things,then I would say make sure they are in your possesion and stay that way,under lock and key.Or better yet,erase the tape when you can,as well as tear up any pics.

ziggy said:
Guys also do this in divorces to humiliate their pain-in-the-*advertiser censored* ex-wives who are trying to bleed them dry. Great avenue for revenge.
Or maybe just because they're jerks perhaps?

michelle said:
The joke may be on him if he is not a "Tommy Lee" if you know what I mean. lol.....
Tommy Lee could shut an oven door with his thang......:D

Lady GL said:
Tommy Lee could shut an oven door with his thang......:D

hahaha lmao... what a way to put it :)

Damn! I must be one of the few people in the world who hasn't yet seen Tommy Lee's unit. I'm tempted but I fear the crud that would get into my computer. I really should see it don't you think?

JMO8778 said:
Me either Ziggy. :(
I haven't seen it either, so don't feel bad. I, too, am worried about the "crud" that comes along with finding the video. :angel:

Well another poster said that he video of Pam & Tommy is in every motel in the Country - so that's an option! :D

That's very resourceful thinking Jilly but that comes with a different kind of crud!!!!!!
I have motel mitophobia. Hope I spelled that right.

One of these days....OK, maybe right now.

Judge Judy was on the Larry King show last night and she was quite surprised to hear about the honeymoon sex tape. She basically said that any judge would deny custody to him if he was offering that to the public. (Which was already stated above!)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0611/13/lkl.01.html

KING: They're supposing he has a tape of their honeymoon night, which he threatens to put on some Internet or something...

SHEINDLIN: Really?

KING: Unless...

SHEINDLIN: ... I didn't hear that. That would be...

KING: Again, that's what I heard.

SHEINDLIN: ... That's what you heard. You're selling me what you bought and I'm going to tell you this.

That being the case, that would be all that I would need as a family court judge, hearing the custody case, to say you will never get custody of these children, never because the one thing parents have to understand is that it's really important for the welfare of children, even if you're married to an idiot. He's an idiot that you chose or she's an idiot that you chose, that the children feel good about both parents and not hate the other parent.

And you also want to make sure that the parent who has custody of the children is not depressed all the time because you're constantly harassing them. And constantly doing the wrong thing. So if there is any truth in that statement that he's threatening to go dirty, that would be the dispositive answer.
(end)
I hope they both keep their children and his other children in mind throughout this debacle.

Taximom said:
Judge Judy was on the Larry King show last night and she was quite surprised to hear about the honeymoon sex tape. She basically said that any judge would deny custody to him if he was offering that to the public. (Which was already stated above!)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0611/13/lkl.01.html

KING: They're supposing he has a tape of their honeymoon night, which he threatens to put on some Internet or something...

SHEINDLIN: Really?

KING: Unless...

SHEINDLIN: ... I didn't hear that. That would be...

KING: Again, that's what I heard.

SHEINDLIN: ... That's what you heard. You're selling me what you bought and I'm going to tell you this.

That being the case, that would be all that I would need as a family court judge, hearing the custody case, to say you will never get custody of these children, never because the one thing parents have to understand is that it's really important for the welfare of children, even if you're married to an idiot. He's an idiot that you chose or she's an idiot that you chose, that the children feel good about both parents and not hate the other parent.

And you also want to make sure that the parent who has custody of the children is not depressed all the time because you're constantly harassing them. And constantly doing the wrong thing. So if there is any truth in that statement that he's threatening to go dirty, that would be the dispositive answer.
(end)
I hope they both keep their children and his other children in mind throughout this debacle.

I believe it's clear Fedex does not actually want custody of the children. he only wants $MONEY$.

does it matter to him if he gets it by blackmail or by marketing this tape, if it exists?

i doubt it.

he already appears to relish the title "most hated man in America". that would suggest he was a 'man', of course.

he 'rapped' he was "in a different tax bracket" and he was worth "$50m".

he fully believes he is entitled to money from his wife.

slimeball.

Floh said:
I believe it's clear Fedex does not actually want custody of the children. he only wants $MONEY$.

does it matter to him if he gets it by blackmail or by marketing this tape, if it exists?

i doubt it.

he already appears to relish the title "most hated man in America". that would suggest he was a 'man', of course.

he 'rapped' he was "in a different tax bracket" and he was worth "$50m".

he fully believes he is entitled to money from his wife.

slimeball.
I know! What a pig. If I were Britney it would be almost worth it to pay him off just to get him out of my life. She's still got a future and can recoup that money in a year or two! :crazy:

Taximom said:
I know! What a pig. If I were Britney it would be almost worth it to pay him off just to get him out of my life. She's still got a future and can recoup that money in a year or two! :crazy:

The trouble with blackmail is, it never stops. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97
Back