Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From a blog:

Inside info!
Posted on November 10th, 2006 in Uncategorized by Rosie
A friend of mine is a works at American Express and a certain pop star who recently filed for divorce called to take her future ex off of her account. She said that he knows all of HER numbers too and she wants to make sure he can’t charge anything else.

http://rosie-demario.com/?p=2955

Priceless! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If she or her handlers had any sense, they would change the account numbers also. If i remember correctly, just a few short months ago Brit gave the moocher his own black AE card. How quickly things change........

Does Brit *have to sell the house? If not then I hope she never does,unless kfed-ex kicks the bucket.
I can't beleive B's family liked this guy,or approved of the marriage ..did i hear that right when she married him?

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27269705.shtml

Britney Spears Linked to New Sex Tape By Tina Sims
Nov 9, 2006
Britney Spears can't seem to catch a break when it comes to sex tapes. Britney now has her name lent to an online video that show a woman that supposedly looks like Spears involved in a sex act.

brit-dave.jpg
Britney Spears New Sex Tape Scandal

The problem the person in the video is not Brit.

In her earlier sex tape battle a decision right before her divorce was announced to the world a Los Angeles judge tossed Britney Spears' defamation lawsuit against Us Weekly, ruling that the pop star with the hyper-sexed public image cannot be defamed by published rumors that she and her husband had made a sex videotape.

"The plaintiff herself has put her modern sexuality squarely, and profitably, before the public eye," Superior Court Judge Lisa Hart Cole said in dismissing the 24-year-old pop star's defamation case late last week.

Us Weekly hailed the decision, with a spokesman issuing a statement that "from the outset, we have stood by our reporting."

Now post K-Fed another sex tape emerged and the buzz was that it was again Britney. Dozens landed in my mailbox and after taking a look it obviously wasn't her, but still her name was linked to the tape.

Star Magazine carries this report on the web site:

A sex tape featuring a female, who bears a passing resemblance to Britney, has popped up on the Web site fleshbot. In the video, the brunette performs oral sex on a man, whose face is not shown...Hmm...it's a pretty humiliating video.

Star says that "We don't think its real, but Kevin would think he has reason to leak one after being blindsided by Britney! And if it's prankster, then that person's got a bizarre sense of humor!"

narlacat said:
Hahaha
Crap and don't even rate as swear words in my book.......are they?

Not in my book. :)

let's face it, '' is akin to 'jerk' - and people use that quite freely here. :)

Well, I'd do alright in Germany then :)

Those two words aren't considered swear words here...we even had a whole ad campaign that the slogan was 'where the bloody hell are ya'....bloody may as well be in our dictionary we all use it so much.

narlacat said:
Well, I'd do alright in Germany then :)

Those two words aren't considered swear words here...we even had a whole ad campaign that the slogan was 'where the bloody hell are ya'....bloody may as well be in our dictionary we all use it so much.

sorry, when i said here, i meant Websleuths.

naah - they don't know the word '' or 'crap' in Deutchland - use them frequently. :)

i'm a Briton abroad, as it happens.

they don't know the phrase "this is complete and utter bollocks", ether, which is what i was heard to utter again and again in a queue in IKEA earlier today which took a good three quarters of an hour of my life! :banghead:

I think it's shrewed of Brittany to offer FREE pics of her youngest baby after she gave Kevin rights to the profits from the first set of photos. Kevin won't make any money. Looks like Kevin will have to sacrifice his health and get maimed at wrestling...then try to sue them for pocket money since he can't seem to earn a living at anything.

Looks like Brittany has finaly taken a great friend's advice and is sticking it to Kevin where he deserves it most....his meal ticket.

Oh dear . . .

SUPERSTAR Britney Spears is facing a mega divorce payout because she did it again and again and again...on a HONEYMOON sex video.
Dumped husband Kevin Federline has been touting the four-hour tape for sale and has already been offered £26 MILLION.
A film company wants to make it available online to fans around the world.
One close pal said: "This vid is dynamite and Kev knows it."
And the News of the World can also reveal that Britney slapped divorce papers on Federline—who had already been linked with hookers—after she caught him in a bedroom with another woman.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz1.shtml

He's such a slimeball.

Floh said:
Oh dear . . .

SUPERSTAR Britney Spears is facing a mega divorce payout because she did it again and again and again...on a HONEYMOON sex video.
Dumped husband Kevin Federline has been touting the four-hour tape for sale and has already been offered £26 MILLION.
And the News of the World can also reveal that Britney slapped divorce papers on Federline—who had already been linked with hookers—after she caught him in a bedroom with another woman.

He's such a slimeball.

Slimeball and more. If the tape was Kevin and Brittany's she ought to have rights to the video also since they made the tape on their honeymoon for themselves.

Show Me said:
Slimeball and more. If the tape was Kevin and Brittany's she ought to have rights to the video also since they made the tape on their honeymoon for themselves.

I think if it exists it was always going to be an insurance policy for Fedex.

and i believe he will have many tapes Spears would prefer to keep private.

he will live off her for years into the future, i reckon.

as far as Shar's remarks go, i wonder if she's actually doing a decent thing in not trashing her childrens' father in public for the sake of those children?

it's never nice to hear bad things about a parent and it's best if they get to make up their own minds about his behaviour when they're older. i believe Shar is being classy, in this instance, even though the reasons may really be financial in nature.

Floh said:
Oh dear . . .

He's such a slimeball.
Maybe Brit should sell it off FIRST! I hope she has her own copy... It wouldn't take long for it to fade away, who really cares if the girl had lotsa fun on the honeymoon?

I think KFed would make an excellent mascot for Fed-Ex!
I hope the court awards him nothing,in view of the way he's acted, and he has to get a real JOB instead of acting like a darn mooch.I'd even like to see him do some community service so he can learn not to be so selfish. :p

Boyz_Mum said:
Maybe Brit should sell it off FIRST! I hope she has her own copy... It wouldn't take long for it to fade away, who really cares if the girl had lotsa fun on the honeymoon?
i think she just needs to call his bluff and say so what-- the only problem with it, is it makes money for him--

j2mirish said:
i think she just needs to call his bluff and say so what-- the only problem with it, is it makes money for him--
Really...So what?? A married woman having sex with her husband...Hohum...

nanandjim said:
Really...So what?? A married woman having sex with her husband...Hohum...
That's exactly what I was thinking! Back when Brit was supposed to be "untouched" I am sure a video of this nature would have made zillions of dollars, but I am pretty sure now that she is a mom, we can be rest assured she had to do SOMETHING to get pregnant? LOL! (I still think she should sell the tape herself- not because it's interesting but because then she could make the money and cut that slimeball out of the revenue!)

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned that Shar may be involved with Q. Terentino? (Probably spelled wrong!) I was wondering if Shar and KFed would get back together... I hope not, for her sake! He is just TOO MUCH!

What a low life loser...threatening blackmail to get what he wants....but it's Britney's time to face the consequences for her own actions....what goes around comes around...IMO

Boyz_Mum said:
...I still think she should sell the tape herself...
I don't. Let him sell it. It certainly won't look very good at his child custody hearing, will it?

nanandjim said:
I don't. Let him sell it. It certainly won't look very good at his child custody hearing, will it?
I don't think it would affect (effect?) the child custody hearing- I am pretty sure the courts are well versed in BS and the fact that it was a honeymoon (before the kids) video... I doubt it would boost his credibility in the courts in any way...

I guess I wouldn't want to let "him" sell it is only because I wouldn't want him to get anymore revenue than he allready has. He has had a few years living off Brit and that seems like enough. He really seems like such a scoundrel! I wish her the best of luck and pray that she can come out of this in a good place emotionally. She won't be the first or last of woman who makes poor choices in a mate!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MABROUSSARD
Back