Brodsky Releases Photo From Thailand

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:mad:

That's the best that Brodsky's and DP's man can do...............and they expect us to fall for it??????????????

When WILL THEY GET IT????????

We are not as dumb as they are. I took that picture and looked at it every which angle one can look at a picture. I do not see any resemblance to Stacy in the nose or ears, etc. okay, lips possibly. Couldn't he have asked her to lift her shirt up so we could have seen the "boob" job??

That MIGHT have made me wondered.

STOMPING!!!

All it takes is homeland security running a check on her passport... she couldn't have boarded a plane to a foreign country without a passport... it is the law, now.

Well, the woman in the foreground isn't her, because the woman and the child look like mother and daughter. Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if Drew claimed Stacy had a secret family, or something of that crazy nature. As for the woman in the background: she looks like your generic American tourist.

All it takes is homeland security running a check on her passport... she couldn't have boarded a plane to a foreign country without a passport... it is the law, now.

It's been a law for years if you go to Europe, you must have a passport.
I went to the Caribbean Islands sailing,25 years ago and had to have a passport..

And your right, all they have to do is check the flights.....

A couple of rare spots that she can go to, outside of the US, without a passport are Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Thailand isn't one of them. LoL (Puerto Rico is about to start a tourist campaign promoting that you don't need a passport to visit)

This stuff is too ludicrous to believe. Reminds me of Tara Grinstead's case where LE are involved too. They always float a boat that isn't possible. But, as average citizens you are expected to fall for it. I guess they will wake up one day and realize it ain't going to happen.

The girl at the register has a ponytail. Bet that's her!

:rolleyes:

If that dumbazzed lawyer is truly giving those pics to FOX or anyone else and saying it's Stacy, he should be disbarred and his buddy posDP should be arrested.
Never in all my days have I seen anyone do the things that DP is doing. what a freak

This is just to stupid for words. The young women in the foreground is with the 8 or 9 year old, who also appears to have a younger child on her lap. So that is who they are referring to if JAB said she was with an 8 or 9 yr old child. The girl in the background doesnt look like Stacy either..not even close. And who says this is Thailand and not the food court at some local Chicago area mall..where JAB got out his camera and just starting photographing young women? Maybe in an attempt to help Drew find the next Mrs..they are so lame.

philamena:

Not only DP, but an ATTORNEY!!

After all of this from Attorney Brodsky, I think I will just hire Mr. Ed to take my case. (He was able to talk for those of you who don't know who Mr. Ed is)

Where is TaxiMom when I need her?? :)

The more I look at that pic the more I'm dumbfounded that Brodsky even put that pic out there. First off, no one in that pic resembles Stacy. And if he missed the gist of who in the pic the retired cop meant. Well he's even more stupid than we already thought. Is that even possible???

What an idiot. The woman in the foreground has an oriental look and the woman behind her is similar to Stacy only in the they are both young and both have long chestnut hair........just like millions of other young women in the world.

That photo looks nothing like her.....but I guess the next thing they'll be saying is that she's had nose and eye surgery so as not to look too much like herself.

I noticed that she was not wearing a bikini either!

No bikini, two young childen..probably not even Thailand..JAB is really going out on a limb here.

Can't wait to see what he'll come up with next..does he know he is the joke of the day? Wow this wouldn't even taint a jury pool...let alone a cess pool.

That photo looks nothing like her.....but I guess the next thing they'll be saying is that she's had nose and eye surgery so as not to look too much like herself.

I noticed that she was not wearing a bikini either!

Maybe they want us to believe that Stacy enjoyed the mall in Kentucky so much that she decided to visit the food court of one in Thailand.

Also, it seems amazing in this day of cell phones and computers that these people who "spot Stacy" only follow up on their "sightings" through snail mail to Drew.

Or, really what is amazing is that Peterson and Brodsky would think for a minute that anyone would believe them.

I can't stop laughing. And the woman is with TWO children - the boy's head is only partially in view. I guess Stacy had a kid secretly in between giving birth to the other two. And a whole mess of plastic surgery - a whole face translplant in fact.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327350,00.html
Pretty girl, but looks nothing like Stacy. :rolleyes:
About the children: I guess that she is babysitting to make ends meet...

Yeppers... Brodsky isn't even investigating her disappearance... he's just Drew's lawyer. So why are these tip senders not sending the stuff to the appropriate people in charge of looking for Stacy?

( of course, we can probably figure out why... my line of thinking is that the stuff isn't legitimate and probably was manufactured by one of the 2, if not both )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle
Back