Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure she has been abused and brainwashed. That doesn't change the fact that she actively, and by her emails willingly and eagerly assisted in planning for the abduction and rape of Brooke Bennett, including wishing that she SUFFERED and that someone would urinate in her mouth and further that with the FBI and VSP looking for her cousin she still failed to admit to anything until confronted with irrefutable evidence of her involvement.

This crosses the line from victim to victimizer in my opinion.

Right on.

Jails are full of criminals who had HORRIFIC childhoods.

Hi, I've been following this since the beginning, but haven't posted--I haven't had anything to add (amazing how the minute I have a question, I find it here already asked and answered. I am very impressed by everyone here)

Anyway, I just saw this on CNN (I couldn't find it posted here--I apologize if it was and I missed it), and it jumped out at me that MJ had gone to visit Gagnon in Texas (and met with Grosenheider, too) at least twice. What reason would he possibly have to go to Texas to visit his ex-brother in law? Was he transporting the pictures in person? :waitasec:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/07/missing.vermont.girl.ap/?iref=mpstoryview

:eek:... Probably. Or FILMS! I am so angry I could burst!

Thank you, Star58. This is absolutely sickening. I hope they find where he got it. Dear Lord, I hope that none of it involved Brooke.

I wonder if any of it are the pictures of AR and her boyfriend?

Right on.

I have the utmost sympathy for AR, and I wouldn't send her to jail, but if I'm going to be consistent about generally not considering that child abuse/bad childhood/drug problems etc. are realistic excuses for committing crimes, then I can't absolve AR for her role in this tragedy.

I also believe that AR did not just leave the house while Jacques and Brooke went upstairs. It doesn't fit with the email exchanges or the plan.

I am open to re-evaluating AR's culpability if/when more comes out about exactly what she has endured and why she says she wrote those emails.

Ok..he had a house in Cullman...could maintain that home...and no doubt help pay for his "room" in San Antonio...where is he getting the money from? This guy is very much into this...and KG IMO as well.

Sorry if I have missed this info already...I have been searching and haven't found where this might be posted.....my question is this MJ's wife which is Brooke's Mom's sister has she spoken out about this? Is she standing by her husband or supporting Brooke? Fid she know about the abuse going on???

Is there any additional info on where they found the *advertiser censored* and is this a new charge in AL or one that he was possibly running from?

I cannot NOT place some blame on Brooke's mother. Not only did she allow her daughter around #1, but her ex husband also potentially has a criminal background involving child *advertiser censored* and who knows what else? I am just sick over this case. SICK!

Right on.

I agree with you. She was a victin at age 9 but at age 14 she was willing to "make Brooke suffer" and she seemed to have a part in alot of stuff. Even getting seimen from her bf. This took alot of planning. Yes, I feel very sorry for her but she could have make different decisions and this little girl would not be dead.

I have the utmost sympathy for AR, and I wouldn't send her to jail, but if I'm going to be consistent about generally not considering that child abuse/bad childhood/drug problems etc. are realistic excuses for committing crimes, then I can't absolve AR for her role in this tragedy.

I also believe that AR did not just leave the house while Jacques and Brooke went upstairs. It doesn't fit with the email exchanges or the plan.

I am open to re-evaluating AR's culpability if/when more comes out about exactly what she has endured and why she says she wrote those emails.
Just remember also, we have only seen a small portion of what LE has.

Sorry if I have missed this info already...I have been searching and haven't found where this might be posted.....my question is this MJ's wife which is Brooke's Mom's sister has she spoken out about this? Is she standing by her husband or supporting Brooke? Fid she know about the abuse going on???

Denise has not spoken publicly. She was at MJ's hearing last week, so whatever that means and if you read the affidavit, she had to have known.

Denise has not spoken publicly. She was at MJ's hearing last week, so whatever that means and if you read the affidavit, she had to have known.

Thank you - I am trying to read them now and keep up with everything - Thanks again!

Do you think we'll ever hear about the charges today? Or was it just.."yeah, I'll be detained"? I can't stand it!!

tsk tsk tsk:tsktsk::tsktsk::tsktsk:
Sadly, I've never seen a MINOR victim attacked here before. :shakehead: :shakehead:

I've posted some pictures of the area (taken a few minutes ago):
http://web.mac.com/th0r/bb/Photos.html

Great photos IMBY..THANK YOU!

Where was Brooke's body found buried? Was it in the area of the Sugar House? Was it near the area of any of the other pics? It looks like a lot of vegetation all around that area. If someone disturbed it to dig a grave
it would have been noticable.

AR is a minor for gawds sake! :furious:

Yes, & my point was that lots of really horrible criminals were the products of THEIR environments also.

I'm NOT saying that I think AR should be thrown into jail.... I'm simply saying it's very important to know the full scope of her psychology in the present time so they know how to give her a chance at a normal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP