Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ pretending to be Rauel, was just making a request to get sex for himself that night.

how very sickening....& she did it, good god! (some of this is hard to take reading)....wasn't it mentioned in her affidavit that she never met this Raule Domingo person?

Yep - South Royalton Vermont - i dont have the full address but this was mentioned in the news - this is the place where Jacques and Ray had sex with AR

was that address in one of the affidavits???...i know i read about them both having sex with a female minor (Ray Gagnon's affidavit, i believe), but can't remember if it gave an address....

eta....i checked the affidavit....it only states "at a residence in South Royalton"

MJ pretending to be Rauel, was just making a request to get sex for himself that night.

Playing the sympathy card? He was already on her case about the "rumors that your mom has done some thinking about divorcing your dad" and had been taking phone calls from (as he put it) "your FATHER".

Man, what a slimeball.

Yep - South Royalton Vermont - i dont have the full address but this was mentioned in the news - this is the place where Jacques and Ray had sex with AR

Gagnon also told law enforcement that in June 2007 in Royalton, he and Jacques simultaneously engaged in sex acts with the girl described in the affidavit as Juvenile 1.
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS01/80701028

Yes, but I don't think it's ever been published who the Royalton house belongs to.

Well, I wouldn't have used the word "trust", but rather believe and NO, I don't believe anything he or any of the other players in this case so far. They're all going to lie/have lied to try and save their butts.

Hi, TomsGirl!
This case is so crazy! Read this link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25521336

I haven't read finished catching up reading, so I do not know if this has been posted yet.

I'd like to know also if FEDS was able to track down IP ADDRESS use to access the Rauel Domingo's email. I understand that they saw from Jacques work computer that emails from Rauel originated from the PC. What about IP address? Well i do believe that LE will already request that from the email provider. Rauel Domingo is possibly a shared email of Ray and Jacques - Look at Raymond Alfred Gagnon's name - Rauel can be short for Raymond Alfred

Yes, but I don't think it's ever been published who the Royalton house belongs to.

there's a Rhea Gagnon in South Royalton.....per veromi.com

no age shown, or "possible relatives" though

eta....but i think someone posted very early on that Gagnon is a very common name up in those parts...

Can anyone find any Vermont relatives of Raymond A. Gagnon in Vermont?

eta....but i think someone posted very early on that Gagnon is a very common name up in those parts...

Hi, close_enough!
I am a new poster here - newbie, LOL.
Anyway, I do not think that we will find any relatives for a Raymond A. Gagnon in Vermont. Look him up in People Finders! Check result #10.

Have any of you guys seen that artist's drawing of Ray Gagnon? If so, please go to the "Myspace" thread and see the

photo that I posted and tell me if you think that the framed photo on the wall behind the girl looks like Ray.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm Shary and new here...

I have been reading all the threads the last two days...So much info!! You all sure are on top of things wow!

I had a question...In the affidavit there is an email to AR where MJ states that "Kevin" is really "hot for her" or something to that effect...Do you think he could be speaking about Kevin Grosenheider or is it just another imaginary person from Breckenridge??..

Of course we couldn't really know for sure but it's again another one of those coincidences that seem to keep popping up!!

That form requires fingerprinting and crime disclosure amongst a lot of other info. His license was taken away because he wasn't in compliance and wasn't responding to their requests...wonder what he was hiding?!

All of these bums are criminals in one way or another. It appears that way to me anyway.

Do you think he has assumed a new name? I kind of do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member