Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes althought it took quite a while to load this time, the last time this was mentioned i went to the site and the page loaded right away.

this time it took 20 seconds or more before it started to show the title banner then the rest slowly filled in.

Hi and welcome to WS, liljim. Are you in VT? Because I just tried to access the WCAX site and got the "Under Construction" notice, that some mentioned getting earlier today.

Some members here earlier were thinking it was only accessible by state of VT residents.

New member here (thanks to chicoliving for the registration assistance!).

Something has been bothering me for days about one of the emails included in an affidavit and I haven’t seen it discussed.

The excerpt of an email from ‘Rauel’ instructing AR to have sex with her boyfriend and get a semen sample goes on to say that she should “get some from” (lined through, but still legible) “dad too.”

We know that Rauel is one of the pseudonyms used by MJ. What would be the purpose of his telling her to collect a sample from himself?

http://www.websleuths.com/cases/bennett/Brooke%20Bennett%20Affidavit%20Jul%203%20emails.pdf

yeah, that name came up early on...she's related, but i don't know if she's RG's sister-in-law, or sister.....she's 40 yrs old, thereabouts....

I was curious on who lives on that S royalton's house too - Imagine Michale, AR and Ray was able to have a sex "party" there. :mad:

Does anyone know where Denise is supposed to have been all day, the day Brooke was kidnapped? Was she supposed to be at work, what time did she get home, etc.?
She married a known violent SO shortly after he got out of prison. Doesn't that make it seem likely she was into his sick ways? I don't buy that she's just so stupid that she could find what she did and just shrug it off. She herself stated she found child *advertiser censored*, didn't she? Could she be charged with something just for failing to report that?:eek:

i have no idea..i haven't read anything about her whereabouts that day...seems like one should be charged with something, if they fail to report child *advertiser censored*......gosh, just awful:(

You're welcome Close Enough. I should have said was a stockbroker. After a conviction like that, the company would not want to be associated with him in any way.

From the above link:
Eight years later, Jacques was convicted of a kidnapping and raping an 18-year-old woman in Rutland.
Court records say she was gagged and handcuffed with a rope around her neck while he subjected her to depraved and humiliating sexual violence for four hours.

Where is ???
This creep doesn't deserve a trial.

Something has been bothering me for days about one of the emails included in an affidavit and I haven’t seen it discussed.

The excerpt of an email from ‘Rauel’ instructing AR to have sex with her boyfriend and get a semen sample goes on to say that she should “get some from” (lined through, but still legible) “dad too.”

We know that Rauel is one of the pseudonyms used by MJ. What would be the purpose of his telling her to collect a sample from himself?

http://www.websleuths.com/cases/bennett/Brooke%20Bennett%20Affidavit%20Jul%203%20emails.pdf

MJ pretending to be Rauel, was just making a request to get sex for himself that night.

Hi and welcome to WS, liljim. Are you in VT? Because I just tried to access the WCAX site and got the "Under Construction" notice, that some mentioned getting earlier today.

Some members here earlier were thinking it was only accessible by state of VT residents.
I too get the same message Liz, maybe it's because we're on the West Coast???

The WCAX site opened slowly for me, but it opened.

wow...hmmm, good catch!....yeah, you can see it ..."yes i ****** (juv 2) right before my dad got home" yada yada yada...then..."i will get some from dad tonight too"

wonder if "get some" means.......hmmm

That's what I assumed, but do we have confirmation of that?

Yep - South Royalton Vermont - i dont have the full address but this was mentioned in the news - this is the place where Jacques and Ray had sex with AR

Gagnon also told law enforcement that in June 2007 in Royalton, he and Jacques simultaneously engaged in sex acts with the girl described in the affidavit as Juvenile 1.
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS01/80701028

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member