Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.waaytv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8629241

(snips)
Gagnon, who presently owns a home in Cullman, Alabama, is alleged to have possessed child *advertiser censored* images on computer media which he stored in his former residence on or about June 26, 2008. The complaint also alleges that GAGNON attempted to access a missing twelve year-old Vermont girl's MySpace page through a Cullman library's public computer on or about June 26, 2008.

The United States Attorney and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the Northern District of Alabama are assisting federal authorities in Vermont in their ongoing investigation

Well, I wouldn't have used the word "trust", but rather believe and NO, I don't believe anything he or any of the other players in this case so far. They're all going to lie/have lied to try and save their butts.

I agree

huh? Guess I'm not sure who to believe. If she did know, it would make more sense having AR around.

and thanks for the link.

"huh?" here too....Brooke was still "missing" at that interview at Fox ... (not that it makes a point or anything; just something i noticed).....

& thanks from me also, TG...

I think the only reason he has a nice house is he bought it when anybody with a pulse could get a mortgage (5 yrs ago). His knowledge of computers seems to be lacking as well. Remember, he handed police the laptop that contained all those emails.

IMO, the house is less than a year old. Googlemaps only shows dirt at that location. And Google images are usually no older than two years.

Thanks to all the great researchers here for today's updates. The FBI must be working on finding the other Grosenheider right now. No wonder it quickly became a Federal case. There 's a huge child *advertiser censored* operation involved here (IMHO). How else could a creepy ex-con like Jacques afford that nice new house and the other property? He has to be deeply involved in a ring. Hope they all get caught!

they will.....

RG is making the rounds in Alabama news. The articles talk about keeping computer media at his Cullman home. That sounds like discs or hardrives.

(snips)
Gagnon, who presently owns a home in Cullman, Alabama, is alleged to have possessed child *advertiser censored* images on computer media which he stored in his former residence on or about June 26, 2008. The complaint also alleges that GAGNON attempted to access a missing twelve year-old Vermont girl's MySpace page through a Cullman library's public computer on or about June 26, 2008.

The United States Attorney and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the Northern District of Alabama are assisting federal authorities in Vermont in their ongoing investigation

And there is absolutely nothing on the local news about this.

(snips)

Computer Media - meaning the images is in a DVD, CD or other computer storage

The state affidavit for MJ states they've been living in their current residence for 5 years.

Also, google maps, esp. in rural areas can be older than populated areas, which is flown more often.

http://www.fox44.net/Global/story.asp?S=8631696

(snips)
No plans for charges against the girl police say helped Jacques to kidnap Bennett. Court records say a teenage relative -- who he's accused of sexually assaulting -- helped lure Bennett to his home. In an interview the girl told police Jacques planned to initiate Bennett into a sex program called Breckenridge. Court papers say Jacques used an elaborate scheme, with several email addresses, under aliases, to make the girl believe she was part of a larger sex ring. Prosecutors say that shows Jacques used fear and sex to manipulate the relative into helping him.
Currently Bennett's former step-dad, Ray Gagnon, has only been charged with trying to get in the way of the investigation by destroying evidence. But court papers say investigators still aren't sure if he played any role in the alleged kidnapping.
Both men will be back in court at the end of next week on these charges.

I think the only reason he has a nice house is he bought it when anybody with a pulse could get a mortgage (5 yrs ago). His knowledge of computers seems to be lacking as well. Remember, he handed police the laptop that contained all those emails.

good points made there!

Im not really sure what this means, just posting anyting I come across for any players potentially involved.

May Actions

John Stephen Grosenheider (CRD #2072154, Registered Representative, Austin, Texas) was barred from association with any NASD member in any capacity. The sanction was based on findings that Grosenheider failed to update his Form U-4. Grosenheider also failed to respond to NASD requests for information. (NASD Case #C06000022)

http://finra.complinet.com/finra/display/display_viewall.html?rbid=1189&element_id=1159003002

It sounds like he is a stockbroker.

It's such a sick sick world with these SO freaks preying on our children...sharing pictures, videos etc...protecting one another!! Grosenheider definately KNOWS more than he stated to LE Re removal of the safe filled with 5 years of child *advertiser censored* :O(
I'm outraged that Cassandra AND Denise ALLOWED these children to be placed in such an unsafe environment...THESE woman ALSO need to be charged with child endangerment...obviously if the SO laws there are EXTREMELY lax for these perverts...what hope is there for the protection of the children...God I pray major changes are made...starting with some more charges of these "mothers"!!! What a sick, heartbreaking case!!

They finally mentioned Ray Gagnon on channel 42 news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afern