Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they should put the judge in the cell with MJ to see if she changes her mind about his success in the program.

I seriously can't imagine how the girl he raped & tortured & got 4 yrs for felt, when she heard he had been released. :furious: God bless her!!!!

I'm still trying to work out how he was a probation success story when he was forbidden from being around children under 18 and was living with two children under 16. And also during his probation he was sent back to jail for 4 days for failing to register his new address.

Did everyone read the comment his former PO, who retired in 2002, left in a paper? Where he states that Jacques was so scary he still has nightmares about him? This PO retires, another takes over and suddenly Jacques is a probation success story? And why did two PO officers not enforce Jacques not being allowed around children under 16?

Probation success story my *advertiser censored*.

I agree. If the judge had thought she would have to live by him, I wonder if she would have ruled a different way.

What do we know about this judge? How old, how long on the bench, elected or appointed? Anyone local with info?

Old ways of thinking are somtimes hard to break. When my son was a baby, my in laws, thought it was terrible that my husband changed diapers. They just didn't see this as a man's role. My own Dad told me he could have helped my Mother more but he never he thought about it. It just wasn't a man's role, years ago. I think this is basically the same thing as girls being told men should take care of them. It's an old way of thinking.

Old ways of thinking are somtimes hard to break. When my son was a baby, my in laws, thought it was terrible that my husband changed diapers. They just didn't see this as a man's role. My own Dad told me he could have helped my Mother more but he never he thought about it. It just wasn't a man's role, years ago. I think this is basically the same thing as girls being told men should take care of them. It's an old way of thinking.
Yes it is and if you read the emails that is what AR was being taught. She had no idea about real love and sharing. Equality never entered the picture.

I'm still trying to work out how he was a probation success story when he was forbidden from being around children under 18 and was living with two children under 16. And also during his probation he was sent back to jail for 4 days for failing to register his new address.

Did everyone read the comment his former PO, who retired in 2002, left in a paper? Where he states that Jacques was so scary he still has nightmares about him? This PO retires, another takes over and suddenly Jacques is a probation success story? And why did two PO officers not enforce Jacques not being allowed around children under 16?

I'm with you SuziQ! Why they would even put in he was a success story blows me away. It proves he was a liar, he did absolutely nothing he should of done.....his PO was scared of him. With all the charges against him, what are they thinking????
:bang: :bang:

I wonder if the PO even knew he was living with 2 girls under the age of 16. It talks of regular visits but I wonder if Jacques went in to see him or the PO went to Jacques address. I didn't read the retired Po's comments.

I agree. If the judge had thought she would have to live by him, I wonder if she would have ruled a different way.

I wonder if she had any daughters?
Because if she did she sure wasn't looking out for them either. Letting this maniac walk the streets.

OMG....from the link above, Judge Amy Davenport now assigns judges to cases, oversees trial complaints and is in charge of judicial education! Vermont needs to clean house. This pathetic excuse for a judge needs to join Cashman in retirement! Too bad she can't be charged with aiding and abetting in Brookes murder!

OMG....from the link above, Judge Amy Davenport now assigns judges to cases, oversees trial complaints and is in charge of judicial education! Vermont needs to clean house. This pathetic excuse for a judge needs to join Cashman in retirement! Too bad she can't be charged with aiding and abetting in Brookes murder!

I think someone should be looking into her early retirement in light of her past mistakes. If she was any kind of normal human she would make a statement then announce her moving to Brazil in the next sentence.

I wonder if she had any daughters?
Because if she did she sure wasn't looking out for them either. Letting this maniac walk the streets.

Nor was she watching out for society. IMO, she didn't do her job.

I wonder if the PO even knew he was living with 2 girls under the age of 16. It talks of regular visits but I wonder if Jacques went in to see him or the PO went to Jacques address. I didn't read the retired Po's comments.

True, it doesn't state where the visits took place. For some reason I assumed home.

I will try to hunt down the PO's comment. Unless our kind , who posted it way back when, can repost it?

I sincerely hope BB mom & Denise doesn't profit from any type of lawsuit against the court system. They both are as demented as the judge. IMHO That said:

I feel the system entirely let Brooke & AR down plus how many others? .....something needs done.

Nor was she watching out for society. IMO, she didn't do her job.

Neither did the PO, who I think needs to be investigated. The new PO's info is 180 degrees off from the former PO. IMO, it sounds like the new PO faked his reports and did no follow up with Jacques. Or the new PO is without a brain.

I sincerely hope BB mom & Denise doesn't profit from any type of lawsuit against the court system. They both are as demented as the judge. IMHO That said:

I feel the system entirely let Brooke & AR down plus how many others? .....something needs done.

If they tried to sue the lawyers would have a field day with their own lack of morals ... they both knew of his past and still let their children around him. They are accomplices in my book.

One of Brooke's friends who was interviewed at the wake last night made an interesting comment about Brooke's personality.

Another friend and classmate Kira Mason moved to the area eight months ago.

"She just made me feel like I belonged and she just treated me as nicely as she could, like I was one of her best friends all the time," Mason said.

<snip>

Friends said Brooke was a strong-willed girl who stood up for herself.

"She was very confident about herself, and if she didn't get her way, she would throw a fit. But if she didn't, she's straight back to being happy," Mason said.
The double use of the word 'didn't' is a little confusing, but this makes me wonder if Brooke was able to fight back enough to have left scratches or cuts or even bite marks on MJ.

Article is here.
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/16826010/detail.html

If they tried to sue the lawyers would have a field day with their own lack of morals ... they both knew of his past and still let their children around him. They are accomplices in my book.

Yes & I feel they both need locked up with their adoring hubbie & Ex hubby!!!

Neither did the PO, who I think needs to be investigated. The new PO's info is 180 degrees off from the former PO. IMO, it sounds like the new PO faked his reports and did no follow up with Jacques. Or the new PO is without a brain.

Or someone was pressuring the new PO to release Jacques.

I kept trying to read that quote, and I could not find it. The link took me to a Fox News story, and I scrolled through the comments under it, but did not find the probation officer's.

If anyone could possibly paste this on the board, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member