Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats correct, but what I was trying to get across was A.R. has not admitted to that as far as we know. That encounter could be the one she is too drugged to identify the person, or she could be covering for Gagnon. Gagnon is the one that says that is what has happened.

Alright. I wasn't sure if she said or he said it. There is so many things that are going on in this case it is so hard to keep track!

I might be wrong but my recollection was that AR did say she had sex w/Gagnon, vaginal sex and oral sex, but that Gagnon only admits to the oral sex..which he indicates she initiated while having vaginal sex with Jacques.

I might be wrong but my recollection was that AR did say she had sex w/Gagnon, vaginal sex and oral sex, but that Gagnon only admits to the oral sex..which he indicates she initiated while having vaginal sex with Jacques.

see I thought that too,.. I am so confused!!!!!:confused::confused::

I realize oral sex is sex, thats not what I am saying. You had said AR admitted to having sex with MJ and RG and a third that she was too drugged to know. That is not correct per the affidavit. Per the affidavits AR has admitted having sex with TWO people MJ and one she cant identify.

i'm back sorry busylady,but I was under the impression that oral sex was sex, Hailiejade77 said it better there is still a third.

Ever since his sister told on him at 12 years old MJ has been reliving this fantasy of slitting the throat of a 12 year old..which is what he wanted to do to his sister but did not. He had to kill Brooke while she was 12, not 13, and he had to believe in his mind she had told on him..though I don't think she did, and I am still on fence as to rather or not he every touched her. Which is why he was writing to AR to make her believe that Brooke was saying things.

Oh yah..he was fixated on torture, rape and murder of a 12 year old ever since that day his sister told on him. :mad:

And this man was part of community for many years, had a job where apparently nobody knew who he was and had friends who would come to visit him and his wife at their home. Didn´t his employer wonder what he had been doing before he got a job at Thermodyne? How did he explain those missing years in his workhistory?

I do agree with you, DeltaDawn. All those years of planning and waiting for the perfect victim.

busylady per the affidavit,AR said she meet 3 through the program.I'm only saying that if she had been with MJ,and Gagnon then who is the third. Jacques affidavit. ( page 3). thats what I was referring to.

And this man was part of community for many years, had a job where apparently nobody knew who he was and had friends who would come to visit him and his wife at their home. Didn´t his employer wonder what he had been doing before he got a job at Thermodyne? How did he explain those missing years in his workhistory?

I do agree with you, DeltaDawn. All those years of planning and waiting for the perfect victim.

He worked at Thermadyne's competitor before Thermadyne. This other company (I'm guessing) knew he was on probation, he was released from probation early so he could travel out of the country for his job. I don't know how his past was kept a secret, still scratching my head on this one, because if anyone in either of those companies caught wind of it, it would have spread like wild fire through all of the shops there in no time at all. All IMO.

Who is the girl hugging C in this pic????? I asked over in the funeral board and over here. But I can't seem to find out who it is. I know it isn't Savanna or Cassandra. I seem to think it's AR but other say no because of hair color. But in Savanna's myspace AR's hair is similar to this,.. but in her own myspace pic it isn't this color. Does anyone know who this is?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27zaq91&s=4

I apologize in reading thru all the affidavits again AR does admit to having vaginal and oral sex with Gagnon in June 2007. I was going on the earlier affidavits, and didnt catch that she had admitted that later on. Once again sorry!

I went back and corrected my post. Thank you! If I could ask could you delete yours that has mine quoted, I do not want to start more confusion plus that is an awful awful mix up of names on my part.

You mean AR right,..?????

Thats ok,.. this case is so damn confusing!

That could very well be. I think that C should have been there. But I just can't get over Denise being there. I mean if that was my sister I would be so angry if she attended. Regardless if she didn't have anything to do with my daughters death. She knew abuse was going on,.. HOW COULD YOU NOT WITH ALL THOSE SIGNS! Even if she didn't KNOW KNOW,.. she had to have suspicions (sp) though. And she should have made sure that her daughters and her sister's daughters were safe! The only way I could excuse the whole ky jelly, both of them wrapped in a towel, *advertiser censored* in dvd player and child *advertiser censored* on the computer (oh and lets not forget the "toy" in ARs room ) is if it JUST happened and she hadn't gone to the police yet,.. but I find that HIGHLY unlikely,.. JMO

I also was shocked that Denise went to the funeral. How could she show her face? She definately needs locked up. We seen she put on a great front for the people attending the funeral as a caring mom. Little late for that.....JMO

Does anyone from Vermont know if she is standing by MJ? Such as she thinks he in innocent?

Not sure if this was posted

http://http://www.ksat.com/news/16847272/detail.html

FBI agents believe Raymond Gagnon, the former step-father of Brooke Bennett, may have had evidence dumped in a San Antonio landfill, sources said. Agents were searching a landfill on Tessman Road near Interstate 10 on the city's east side early Thursday morning for a computer allegedly filled with child *advertiser censored* and other evidence relating to the girl's death.

thxxxxxxxxxxx i pretty much stopped posting and noticed a few others also have after the name thing, but had to straighten out some info.

Allen
Hey Allen - Please don't be run off by a few who think that they control this forum! We have one or two moderators, but there are a few who are self-appointed assistants to the moderator. Think Dwight Schrute from The Office. ;)

I also appreciate your input. If you decide to stop posting on the public forum, please PM me!! TIA! :)

Who is the girl hugging C in this pic????? I asked over in the funeral board and over here. But I can't seem to find out who it is. I know it isn't Savanna or Cassandra. I seem to think it's AR but other say no because of hair color. But in Savanna's myspace AR's hair is similar to this,.. but in her own myspace pic it isn't this color. Does anyone know who this is?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27zaq91&s=4

I did see that pic..sorry I didn't respond..but I don't have a clue. But there is another pic, if I am not mistaken of this same girl, very red faced and in tears from crying..leaving the funeral. Inthat pic she was shown standing and ready to leave.

for anyone look up the word RAKER in the urban dictionary, seems kinda wierd all those words have something sexual in them.

Allen

jnodrog,
I really miss you here & all your inside info!!!! You've did a fantastic job & please stay with us!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Cheko

Busylady When I first went on line looking for Brooke Bennett info I read a lot and then found WS I then read all that I could here. I am still finding new info. I still feel like I'm playing catch up every time I walk away from the computer. This is a very confusing family and story. RIP Brooke

Not sure if this was posted

http://http://www.ksat.com/news/16847272/detail.html

FBI agents believe Raymond Gagnon, the former step-father of Brooke Bennett, may have had evidence dumped in a San Antonio landfill, sources said. Agents were searching a landfill on Tessman Road near Interstate 10 on the city's east side early Thursday morning for a computer allegedly filled with child *advertiser censored* and other evidence relating to the girl's death.

Interesting... I am wondering what else, besides 5 years of Russian *advertiser censored*, he has on that computer.

That would make sense actually. Most of the time in a small town with a family that is maybe short on funds , the community donates the place , the bulk of the flowers, etc... the funeral home usually makes the arrangements with the locals.Plus I'm sure that the family has received monetary donations also...

Or the media donated it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member