DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Documents Say Jacques Impregnated Teen Relative

http://www.wptz.com/news/16845790/detail.html

The age of 12 years come up here again:

"When the victim turned 12 years old, the documents say, the victim told Jacques it was wrong, but he said other relatives were doing the same and that it was OK.When the victim complained to another family member and the family member confronted Jacques, the sexual abuse subsided until the fall of 1983..."

Hey I was just on the funeral thread,.. and someone came up with something,.. here is what I posted to her. They were wondering who the girl was hugging C. Some people thought she meant the pic of Cassandra hugging C after she read,.. but there is another one there of her hugging someone that i am sure is not Cassandra
my post:
Do you mean the picture that is in the audio slide show that she is hugging someone that has on a brown tank top and C is holding a picture frame? (I am guessing its a picture of Brooke) The girl is sitting beside a man in a polo white, black and grey striped shirt. I don't think that was Cassandra. It might very well be AR. I did see the pic of Cassandra and C hugging afterwards. But I think this is an entirely different pic.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/l...ral/index.html

i'm back sorry busylady,but I was under the impression that oral sex was sex, Hailiejade77 said it better there is still a third.

I was under the impression that while she was having sex with MJ she "reached out and grabbed" RG's penis. Sorry it was so graphic but thats what one affidavit says.

That was in RG's affadavit, not AR's affadavit.

So RG admits to having sexual contact with AR. But AR herself has not mentioned that.

i will also tell you that the info i got without names is that AR was never close to her bio dad, hes been gone since she was around 2yrs old. and also everyone said her bio dad lived in the area, well the info i got a couple days ago when all the name stuff started was she was never close to bio dad and he lives in NC or somewhere near there and is remarried.

Allen

That sounds right. I never thought for a second Denise was in contact with him. It was a manipulation tool MJ used on AR.

That was in RG's affadavit, not AR's affadavit.

So RG admits to having sexual contact with AR. But AR herself has not mentioned that.

oh! There is so many twist and curves in this case that sometime I get mixed up :( My bad,.. ha ha

Hey I was just on the funeral thread,.. and someone came up with something,.. here is what I posted to her. They were wondering who the girl was hugging C. Some people thought she meant the pic of Cassandra hugging C after she read,.. but there is another one there of her hugging someone that i am sure is not Cassandra
my post:
Do you mean the picture that is in the audio slide show that she is hugging someone that has on a brown tank top and C is holding a picture frame? (I am guessing its a picture of Brooke) The girl is sitting beside a man in a polo white, black and grey striped shirt. I don't think that was Cassandra. It might very well be AR. I did see the pic of Cassandra and C hugging afterwards. But I think this is an entirely different pic.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/l...ral/index.html

Are you speaking about picture 17 in the slideshow or is this a different one?

Do you think it's possible Denise was talking to AR's bio Dad to perhaps send AR to live with him because she was onto MJ's interractions with AR? Wishful thinking? :rolleyes: All IMO.

Are you speaking about picture 17 in the slideshow or is this a different one?

well something was wrong with the link I posted about this.
You know the audio slideshow of the funeral? THere is a picture of C hugging someone with shoulder length blondish hair, wearing a brown tank top. She is sitting beside a man in a white and black and grey polo. C is holding a picture frame. I am not sure what number it is. I will try to find the right link.
does this one work?
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/legacy/slideshows/070908funeral/index.html

Do you think it's possible Denise was talking to AR's bio Dad to perhaps send AR to live with him because she was onto MJ's interractions with AR? Wishful thinking? :rolleyes: All IMO.

that would have been best,.. but IMO highly doubtful. I just don't understand how she could be abused for so many years without any suspicion. I mean I have worked with abused children and they show signs even if they don't tell. Behaviors change, and overall personalities sometimes change. JMO

Texas Search in Brooke Bennett Murder

San Antonio, Texas - July 10, 2008

Federal agents are searching a landfill in Texas for evidence in the Brooke Bennett murder case.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8656287

I think it was a laptop that he had in the safe.

If they find it I guess that supports Kevin G.'s story, so far he hasn't been charged with anything..this puts me back on the fence that he may not be involved.

I hope all the local Vermont posters will keep us informed, including you Allen!
:)

I do think it's best if the regular members/posters let the moderators moderate.
I can understand why you felt a little attacked, but I think you'll find this board is one of the most mature, friendly boards on the internet with some great people as members.

If I could throw my 2 cents in for what it's worth. I peruse a lot of forums and I have to say that this particular forum is one of the best run and organized forums around. That being said, it also deals with subject matter that is not only quite emotional but tragic as well. I believe that the intergrity that the mods here have is just one reason for that. The other reason is the actual posters themselves. Now I know with posting, some us of can feel the tone and emotion behind the words, and sometimes we can't. It's very difficult without inflection or facial expressions. It can be very easy to feel insulted. I am assured that in this forum, the level of respect given to every poster, especially by the mods, is extremely high and not to be taken as anything less. Of course with heated conversations, we can tend to feel like it's directed at us but just remember we are all here for one reason and it's because we care. We can come here and share and that is a gift. Thanks for letting me say that.

Thats correct, but what I was trying to get across was A.R. has not admitted to that as far as we know. That encounter could be the one she is too drugged to identify the person, or she could be covering for Gagnon. Gagnon is the one that says that is what has happened.

I was under the impression that while she was having sex with MJ she "reached out and grabbed" RG's penis. Sorry it was so graphic but thats what one affidavit says.

The age of 12 years come up here again:

"When the victim turned 12 years old, the documents say, the victim told Jacques it was wrong, but he said other relatives were doing the same and that it was OK.When the victim complained to another family member and the family member confronted Jacques, the sexual abuse subsided until the fall of 1983..."

Yes, there is the 12 year old sister of MJ telling on him that he was sexually abusing her...and it stopped for awhile.

Okay that is why he told the 18 year old he had slit the throat of the 12 year old Arizonia girl (which was never verified). Slitting the throat of someone is a personal crime, due how physically close you have to get to the vic and because it send s the message to "Shut Up".

Ever since his sister told on him at 12 years old MJ has been reliving this fantasy of slitting the throat of a 12 year old..which is what he wanted to do to his sister but did not. He had to kill Brooke while she was 12, not 13, and he had to believe in his mind she had told on him..though I don't think she did, and I am still on fence as to rather or not he every touched her. Which is why he was writing to AR to make her believe that Brooke was saying things.

Oh yah..he was fixated on torture, rape and murder of a 12 year old ever since that day his sister told on him. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatariMama