Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will also tell you that the info i got without names is that AR was never close to her bio dad, hes been gone since she was around 2yrs old. and also everyone said her bio dad lived in the area, well the info i got a couple days ago when all the name stuff started was she was never close to bio dad and he lives in NC or somewhere near there and is remarried.

Allen

I don't know about ya'll, but I'm beginning to think if I put my "real name" in there it'd come up with a sexual meaning!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Do tell, SailorMoon! heheheheh

If memory is correct I thought that Brooke had spent the night of the 24th MJ was taking her home and they stopped at the store (video.) I still think they went some place else to do the dirt deed.
The story went that MJ was leaving her at the store there to meet up with someone.

i have not found out if she was working that day. but she would be over 1/2 hr away at the new job instead of real close by.
i was told she swithched jobs over a month ago.

and i did post that at her old job she worked with MJ sister and that they were MJ and his sister very very very close, thats why i asked if a blond was with Denise at the hearing.

Allen

That's funny she just switched jobs shortly before this happened, very handy for MJ, since her old job was not more than about 7 minutes from her house.:waitasec:

Tell you one thing, I'll bet she's glad she isn't working in the town of Randolph right now. hmmm

i have not found out if she was working that day. but she would be over 1/2 hr away at the new job instead of real close by.

and i did post that at her old job she worked with MJ sister and that they were MJ and his sister very very very close, thats why i asked if a blond was with Denise at the hearing.

Allen

Thank you, Allen - much appreciated!!:blowkiss:

Well, we know by the photo in the news that she was talking with a blonde woman, don't know if they were together or not.

i will also tell you that the info i got without names is that AR was never close to her bio dad, hes been gone since she was around 2yrs old. and also everyone said her bio dad lived in the area, well the info i got a couple days ago when all the name stuff started was she was never close to bio dad and he lives in NC or somewhere near there and is remarried.

Allen

Thank you Allen - the more 'first-hand' info we can get the more likely we are to make some 'educated guesses' as to what was really going on!:clap:

Thank you Allen - the more 'first-hand' info we can get the more likely we are to make some 'educated guesses' as to what was really going on!:clap:

Yes thank you Allen! I like the "locals" in take of everything because they are right there!

Have you been hearing anything about how AR or Juvie 2 are doing???? Did you know anyone that went to the funeral or wake?

thxxxxxxxxxxx i pretty much stopped posting and noticed a few others also have after the name thing, but had to straighten out some info.

Allen

Yes thank you Allen! I like the "locals" in take of everything because they are right there!

Have you been hearing anything about how AR or Juvie 2 are doing???? Did you know anyone that went to the funeral or wake?
nope havent heard and havent spoke to anyone who was there.

Allen

thanks RR0004 for the correction, I knew old mil was in there some where.

Documents Say Jacques Impregnated Teen Relative

RANDOLPH, Vt. -- Court documents have surfaced in the case of Michael Jacques, the man charged with kidnapping 12-year-old Brooke Bennett, accusing him of sexually abusing a relative when the girl was 8 years old and he was 11 years old.

The documents, a 1985 affidavit from an Orange County court, outline seven years of alleged sexual abuse that included oral sex and vaginal intercourse, which eventually resulted in the then 15 year-old girl being impregnated by Jacques.

http://www.wptz.com/news/16845790/detail.html

Allen

She was definitely married to two brothers (not at the same time). One of them, but I'm not sure which, is still in town. Guess it is not the bio dad.

In reference to who paid, I think the pastor said in the video that all was donated.

In reference to who paid, I think the pastor said in the video that all was donated.

According to the article Starr posted above, they've set up a fund to cover expenses.....

Memorial Fund

A memorial fund has been set up for Brooke's family for funeral costs and other expenses. If you would like to donate, you can do so by making a contribution to the Jim and Janet Bennett Fund at any Randolph National Bank branch.

If you watch the video theres a guy with the family I beleive on there way out that looked a lot like MJ.

GEEZE!! 3 meanings. The first 2 are very flattering and then the 3rd is a drug reference -- hydrocodone i think. So....take that for what it is worth!

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Do tell, SailorMoon! heheheheh

Then what is this all about:

Memorial Fund

A memorial fund has been set up for Brooke's family for funeral costs and other expenses. If you would like to donate, you can do so by making a contribution to the Jim and Janet Bennett Fund at any Randolph National Bank branch.

http://www.wptz.com/news/16845790/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member