Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to who paid, I think the pastor said in the video that all was donated.

That would make sense actually. Most of the time in a small town with a family that is maybe short on funds , the community donates the place , the bulk of the flowers, etc... the funeral home usually makes the arrangements with the locals.Plus I'm sure that the family has received monetary donations also...

thxxxxxxxxxxx i pretty much stopped posting and noticed a few others also have after the name thing, but had to straighten out some info.

Allen

PLEASE don't stop posting - we need you!

Back to the three men AR (said) she had sex with MJ, gagnon and she said she was drugged one time thats one we don't know about.

thxxxxxxxxxxx i pretty much stopped posting and noticed a few others also have after the name thing, but had to straighten out some info.
Allen
The MODS have not curtailed the mention of where anyone works, or lives if they're an adult. In one post you mentioned that your information came from a friend who worked with Denise. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2355003&postcount=470

Your posts mentioning AR's first name were redacted by , nothing was redacted mentioning adult names or other.

Back to the three men AR (said) she had sex with MJ, gagnon and she said she was drugged one time thats one we don't know about.

IIRC AR never said she had sex w/Gagnon...just that she was drugged last summer and had sex with 'Rauel', but that she didn't remember anything about him...there is speculation that that may have been when Gagnon (who admits to having sex with AR) had sex with her.

I dont think AR has said she had sex with Gagnon. There was MJ and a second person she couldnt identify because she was drugged. Gagnon has admitted he had sexual contact with her. I don't know if AR was trying to protect Gagnon or if Gagnon was the person she could not identify because she was drugged.

Documents Say Jacques Impregnated Teen Relative

RANDOLPH, Vt. -- Court documents have surfaced in the case of Michael Jacques, the man charged with kidnapping 12-year-old Brooke Bennett, accusing him of sexually abusing a relative when the girl was 8 years old and he was 11 years old.

The documents, a 1985 affidavit from an Orange County court, outline seven years of alleged sexual abuse that included oral sex and vaginal intercourse, which eventually resulted in the then 15 year-old girl being impregnated by Jacques.

http://www.wptz.com/news/16845790/detail.html

WOW - thank you so much for the link - what an interesting article!! Also interesting that there is no mention of the father also being involved in the buse.

Hello. I am your newest member. I have a question --

It has been stated that KG is in his late fifties [approximately 57]. My research shows that JSG was convicted in 1998 at the age of 38-39. This would make JSG 48-49 years old. If JSG is KG's nephew, then there is only an eight year difference between the two. Doesn't this seem strange (although it is not inconceivable)?

The reason I ask is because JSG's RSO could be a false lead -- although my research shows that JSG's last "listed address" was the street address for Delno and Margaret in Austin, a very well-t0-do neighborhood.

The MODS have not curtailed the mention of where anyone works, or lives if they're an adult. In one post you mentioned that your information came from a friend who worked with Denise. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2355003&postcount=470

Your posts mentioning AR's first name were redacted by , nothing was redacted mentioning adult names or other.
yep i respect that part and have no problem with the children name.

it was the way it was presented to me in the first place.

Allen

Documents Say Jacques Impregnated Teen Relative

RANDOLPH, Vt. -- Court documents have surfaced in the case of Michael Jacques, the man charged with kidnapping 12-year-old Brooke Bennett, accusing him of sexually abusing a relative when the girl was 8 years old and he was 11 years old.

The documents, a 1985 affidavit from an Orange County court, outline seven years of alleged sexual abuse that included oral sex and vaginal intercourse, which eventually resulted in the then 15 year-old girl being impregnated by Jacques.

http://www.wptz.com/news/16845790/detail.html
An 11-year-old boy abusing his younger sister was either emulating something that had been done to him or something that he had seen. I would almost bet that he was sexually abused as a child.

yep i respect that part and have no problem with the children name.

it was the way it was presented to me in the first place.

Allen
I see, well maybe because you're new here you weren't aware that nothing NEW has been implemented when it comes to posting a minors name IF they are a victim and their name has not been released to the Media.

I dont think AR has said she had sex with Gagnon. There was MJ and a second person she couldnt identify because she was drugged. Gagnon has admitted he had sexual contact with her. I don't know if AR was trying to protect Gagnon or if Gagnon was the person she could not identify because she was drugged.

I was under the impression that while she was having sex with MJ she "reached out and grabbed" RG's penis. Sorry it was so graphic but thats what one affidavit says.

I see, well maybe because you're new here you weren't aware that nothing NEW has been implemented when it comes to posting a minors name IF they are a victim and their name has not been released to the Media.
yep i understand that thxxxxxxx.

Allen

Allen

I hope all the local Vermont posters will keep us informed, including you Allen!
:)

I do think it's best if the regular members/posters let the moderators moderate.
I can understand why you felt a little attacked, but I think you'll find this board is one of the most mature, friendly boards on the internet with some great people as members.

I hope all the local Vermont posters will keep us informed, including you Allen!
:)

I do think it's best if the regular members/posters let the moderators moderate.
I can understand why you felt a little attacked, but I think you'll find this board is one of the most mature, friendly boards on the internet with some great people as members.
thanks

Allen

someone else mentioned earlier that they thought she might have been a relative since she was wearing the same pin as all the family. Who do you think it is?
I noticed several were wearing those buttons from scanning the crowd, and in photos of many of the classmates/friends of Brooke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlacath