Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, do we know if they EVER called Dartmouth-Hitchcock (the hospital where she was supposed to be going)?

I have 3 questions I'd really like the answers to:

1. Where was Denise all day??
2. Did Cassandra believe MJ's story about Brooke "meeting a friend"? Was she told this story, or was that just something MJ told the police? If not, where did Cassandra think Brooke was?
3. WHO finally phoned the police? Supposedly, whoever it was called the police, who then called Cassandra's house. That person has been described as a "family friend." Wonder if it might have even been Savanna?

exactly,... I just don't understand this family,.. IMO the only "normal" ones in here is Jim and Janet and Savanna,.. (IMO)

I'm not sure, I'm wondering that myself. :waitasec: God, I can't imagine okaying that if I were in her position, then again, it goes against my personal beliefs in anyway. That just MO.

well from what i have read,.. she seems to be playing the "victim" through this whole thing,.. maybe I am wrong though. Its just how I perceived what i have read. So the ultimate playing the victim would be to have it broadcasted because then EVERYONE that didn't show up would see it and then she would get sympathy,.. JMO

Then why mention that you know where :confused:
After the mess with names etc... the other day im not posting any names.

i didnt like the way it was presented instead of just asking to not post names, and i didnt post any name that wasnt already out there, but i do realize that the children should be protected.

Allen

If memory is correct I thought that Brooke had spent the night of the 24th MJ was taking her home and they stopped at the store (video.) I still think they went some place else to do the dirt deed.

This is twisted, but, is it possible that, although MJ was writing the e-mails from "Rauel".... could they have passed RG off as "Rauel" when he came to town? Since AR lived in VT when Brooke's mom was married to RG in Alabama.... it is possible they never met? If she never saw pictures of him, they could have set this up... written her e-mails from him... then when this pervert shows up, he thinks he's her "boyfriend." That way, she would have met him, and it does sound like they had met in person. Only, she thought he was some kind of spy, instead of her pervy step-uncle-whatever.
Do you mean initially...years back? Confused. They said RG would come for visits...doubt if AR wasn't aware of what he looked like. Heck, wasn't Cassandra even willing to kick out her most recent lowlife boyfriend when she heard RG was coming? hard to pinpoint this timeline.

Maybe Cassandra wanted it to be broadcasted??? IMO Don't you think if she didn't want it to be they couldn't have? I mean I think they would have to get permission to tape a funeral and broadcast it on tv or internet. Am I wrong?

We don't know for a fact that Cassandra made the Funeral arrangements, or paid for it.

That MAY have been done by Mike & Janet Bennett as the Pastor, Tom Hardy seemed to be familiar with Mike & Janet's family.

Denise switched jobs i can tell you that but i wont tell you where to.

Allen

Thanks, jnodrog - does that mean Denise WAS working, but she just switched jobs recently?? If so, do you know how recently she switched jobs? Do you know if she was working on June 25?

Thanks for sharing your inside knowledge - it's so good to have a 'local' here!:blowkiss:

We don't know for a fact that Cassandra made the Funeral arrangements, or paid for it.

That MAY have been done by Mike & Janet Bennett as the Pastor, Tom Hardy seemed to be familiar with Mike & Janet's family.
I agree.

I'm not sure, I'm wondering that myself. :waitasec: God, I can't imagine okaying that if I were in her position, then again, it goes against my personal beliefs in anyway. That just MO.

It has to do with it being open to the public as opposed to private for family and close friends. Plus this is high profile , the media will try to be out of the way as much as possible.

RR0004 you must be confused Gagnon would come for visits Brooke's ex stepdad MJ is her uncle

Maybe Cassandra wanted it to be broadcasted??? IMO Don't you think if she didn't want it to be they couldn't have? I mean I think they would have to get permission to tape a funeral and broadcast it on tv or internet. Am I wrong?

I would think Cassandra and Jim would both have to approve the funeral being televised. One reason they may have approved it is that a lot of people around the country were giving them support and they knew it was of country-wide interest...just a thought...

It has to do with it being open to the public as opposed to private for family and close friends. Plus this is high profile , the media will try to be out of the way as much as possible.

And it is an opportunity for LE to glean more information from those in attendance and through observing interactions between people.

Do you mean initially...years back? Confused. They said MJ would come for visits...doubt if AR wasn't aware of what he looked like. Heck, wasn't Cassandra even willing to kick out her most recent lowlife boyfriend when she heard MJ was coming? hard to pinpoint this timeline.

MJ has lived with AR for years... is her stepfather, married to Denise.
RG was Brooke's stepfather and lived in Alabama, then Texas. Was married to Cassandra.

So what I"m suggesting is that if Cass. married RG in Alabama but left him before she moved back to VT, AR may never have met him. Thus he could have been passed off as the cool guy, Rauel, when he showed up for his pervy fun with his buddy, MJ. Thus making AR more willing to go along with whatever.

But, if RG ever spent much time in Vermont, then I guess this isn't too likely because AR would have then, most likely, met RG in person, and known him as Brooke's stepdad.

I know, confusing!!

I don't know about ya'll, but I'm beginning to think if I put my "real name" in there it'd come up with a sexual meaning!!

:eek: I wonder if we replaced all of the words in those emails with the definitions from urbandictionary, if the emails would make more sense, or if it's coincidence that all these words seem to have some kind of sexual refference to them? :confused: IMO

And it is an opportunity for LE to glean more information from those in attendance and through observing interactions between people.
exactly, which is why I stay in the back and watch those in attendance.

Thanks, jnodrog - does that mean Denise WAS working, but she just switched jobs recently?? If so, do you know how recently she switched jobs? Do you know if she was working on June 25?

Thanks for sharing your inside knowledge - it's so good to have a 'local' here!:blowkiss:
i have not found out if she was working that day. but she would be over 1/2 hr away at the new job instead of real close by.
i was told she swithched jobs over a month ago.

and i did post that at her old job she worked with MJ sister and that they were MJ and his sister very very very close, thats why i asked if a blond was with Denise at the hearing.

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member