Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jacques live at 1820 they use to live at 1850 but now they rent out 1850.

i have not posted anything in a few days but just wanted to say look up some of the other words in that urban dictionary including, phone and company, i think someone is on to something here.

and not sure if it matters but MJ address i thought was 1850 the sex equipment was billed and shipped to 1820, maybe evryone already knew that but my pdf editor shows 1820 on MJ affidavit.

Allen

I believe that it is something he devised so he could portray himself as a victim of circumstance. Breckenridge assigned him as the trainer. Breckenridge gave the orders and told him what he had to do to this child. So, it absolved him of any responsibility for the molesting. He made this child believe that he was forced to do it. Then, he was able to play a role and put it away when necessary. Of course, it works on innocent children. They don't know any better.

Yup. "I'm really sorry I have to do this to you, but they told me to, and if we don't, we'll both get killed by the big guys!"

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Geez...I must not get out much...takedown...skittles...raker... :confused: I'm glad that I don't know what all these things mean. Too bad a child/children was/were exposed to such depravity.:(

yup and all this time I just thought skittles were a yummy candy...who knew?

Why?? Her mom didn't even report her missing! Certainly likely that mom would not have believed. If both sisters married pedos then certainly likely they came from an abusive home and their mother also ignored warning signs/pleas for help. In that case, both Savanna and Brooke would have grown up knowing that asking for help was pointless. IMO it seems they grew up in an abusive culture, and children who grow up like that learn NOT to ask for help and NOT to spill the dirty secrets of the adults who abuse them.

I agree that Mom might not have done anything, but grandmom and Savanna might have. I think if she told anyone it would have been Savanna, wondering if the same had happened to her. But she may not have told because like AR , MJ would have threatened to hurt Brooke as well as her Mom and sister. Breckenridge used that ploy on AR.

So, do we know who Sam is that is mentioned in the affadavit? pg 12? OH and Corey?

I also wonder what Rauel ment in the e-mail saying that he "definatley couldn't do this part of the job for a living that's for sure"?

I was thinking they were boyfriends of AR, but I am not sure now who they are...it just is too confusing. Sam and Corey is who I am talking about. Reuel was a persona of MJ through Breckenridge.

I also wonder what Rauel ment in the e-mail saying that he "definatley couldn't do this part of the job for a living that's for sure"?

IMO that's just his b.s., trying to sound all important and dangerous and mysterious.

I also don't think that AR and Rauel had not met. By reading the e-mails it seems as if they had.

I also don't think that AR and Rauel had not met. By reading the e-mails it seems as if they had.

This is twisted, but, is it possible that, although MJ was writing the e-mails from "Rauel".... could they have passed RG off as "Rauel" when he came to town? Since AR lived in VT when Brooke's mom was married to RG in Alabama.... it is possible they never met? If she never saw pictures of him, they could have set this up... written her e-mails from him... then when this pervert shows up, he thinks he's her "boyfriend." That way, she would have met him, and it does sound like they had met in person. Only, she thought he was some kind of spy, instead of her pervy step-uncle-whatever.

This is twisted, but, is it possible that, although MJ was writing the e-mails from "Rauel".... could they have passed RG off as "Rauel" when he came to town? Since AR lived in VT when Brooke's mom was married to RG in Alabama.... it is possible they never met? If she never saw pictures of him, they could have set this up... written her e-mails from him... then when this pervert shows up, he thinks he's her "boyfriend." That way, she would have met him, and it does sound like they had met in person. Only, she thought he was some kind of spy, instead of her pervy step-uncle-whatever.

I agree

Look up "Season" at urbandictionary.com.

:eek: I wonder if we replaced all of the words in those emails with the definitions from urbandictionary, if the emails would make more sense, or if it's coincidence that all these words seem to have some kind of sexual refference to them? :confused: IMO

Could Rauel possibly be KG, the safe thrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke