Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RG has an address in Maine...didn't someone say that MJ was born and raised in Maine?

When I search for Mike Jaques or Micheal S. Jaques I get all over the map but not anything in Vermont

RG has an address in Maine...didn't someone say that MJ was born and raised in Maine?

When I search for Mike Jaques or Micheal S. Jaques I get all over the map but not anything in Vermont

Jacques, with a "c"

I personally don't think AR will be testifying, MJ will probably cop a plea deal. How else will he get out of the death penalty.

I think without the last names it will be impossible to follow along on the family tree, there are so many marriages and divorces. Everybody seems to have a different last name. I think because the last names have been published in the newspapers they need to be included or it won't make any sense.

Thank you so much Busy for all your work on this case.

DD

i have not posted anything in a few days but just wanted to say look up some of the other words in that urban dictionary including, phone and company, i think someone is on to something here.

and not sure if it matters but MJ address i thought was 1850 the sex equipment was billed and shipped to 1820, maybe evryone already knew that but my pdf editor shows 1820 on MJ affidavit.

Allen

I personally don't think AR will be testifying, MJ will probably cop a plea deal. How else will he get out of the death penalty.

I think Kevin has probably already copped that plea with the Feds, so that may never even be an option for MJ. I think AR's testimony is what they are going to need to seal this case against MJ, RG, and Kevin..and any other snake in the grass who is involved here.

I noticed that MJ on the Brooke kidnapping Affidavit, states in an e-mail to AR that he hopes that when AR and her mother go to counseling, that she mentions that she doesn't like how her mom is treating her dad........
Question: What counseling? Does anyone know if AR is really going to counseling or not? Has anyone else picked up on this statement? I'm very curious about that statement.:waitasec:

I agree. Besides, regardless of the situation this was C's cousin. Even children that young need to go through the grieving process and have some sort of closure. I don't see anything wrong with allowing her to speak at the service, if that is what she wanted to do. All IMO.

I defer to everyone's personal judgment of course, however the idea that a child under the age of 10 would be allowed to speak at a public funeral of another child who was murdered under such horrifying circumstances, much less one that was going to be broadcast certainly across the country if not outside of it, and it was a crime that her biological father perpetrated (at least he is accused of it)although hopefully she is not completely aware of that aspect ye God-sure have the child, if she is compelled by love of the deceased, speak at a private family viewing. Or Wake. Or something that did not require a state police presence and camera crews....it makes me ill. JMO.

for anyone look up the word RAKER in the urban dictionary, seems kinda wierd all those words have something sexual in them.

Allen

I as well looked up phone company U dictionary there are some sexual undertones.

IMO, I believe that Brooke was already being molested by MJ. It has been stated that she was over at his house a lot. AR's statements read as if she isn't very fond of Brooke. I just can not believe that MJ would have kept his hands off of Brooke. I also feel that Gagnon was molesting her from an early age. For all I know, Gagnon and MJ were comparing notes. I think that Brooke wanted it to stop and that caused everything to hit the proverbial fan. AR in one of her statements mentioned more than one girl in the sex ring.

I can't for the life of me understand how AR could have believed that there were two different people communicating with her by e-mail. Was she suppose to have ever seen these two men? Was she suppose to have been involved in sex with any other men besides MJ and RG? Can someone spill some light on this subject?

I noticed that MJ on the Brooke kidnapping Affidavit, states in an e-mail to AR that he hopes that when AR and her mother go to counseling, that she mentions that she doesn't like how her mom is treating her dad........
Question: What counseling? Does anyone know if AR is really going to counseling or not? Has anyone else picked up on this statement? I'm very curious about that statement.:waitasec:

There has been a lot of speculation about this. I mentioned a few days ago that it is my wish that Denise only recently walked in on AR in the towel, etc., and that is the reason for the counseling (although she should have removed herself and her children from the home at that time IMO).

I think that since MJ mentioned it in an email, it must be true that they are attending counseling.

I think all those words in there are perverted sexual stuff they did or planned to do. its like a code they had. just my opinion.

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member