Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been posted....the Urban Dictionary definition of Breckenridge is slang for skiing with friends all night. The snow used in this particular type of skiing isn't the kind that falls from the sky.
At first when I read this I thought the connection could be snow since another slang term for snow is white girl but.....then I looked at the definition of skiing and I think that definition makes more sense. The definition is graphic and I don't know if I can post that kind of language here so....please look up skiing at urbandictionary.com yourselves and let me know if you think this could be why he called it breckenridge.

I posted a diagram of the family tree. I think it was removed because it might have included a minor's name. I edited it and sent it off for Christine's approval. I left it up to her to repost it.

For those questioning about Denise allowing C at the funeral...

could we also consider that it may have been a pastor or counselor's suggestion. Perhaps C was asked if she would like to come to the funeral and speak about her cousin.

That could very well be. I think that C should have been there. But I just can't get over Denise being there. I mean if that was my sister I would be so angry if she attended. Regardless if she didn't have anything to do with my daughters death. She knew abuse was going on,.. HOW COULD YOU NOT WITH ALL THOSE SIGNS! Even if she didn't KNOW KNOW,.. she had to have suspicions (sp) though. And she should have made sure that her daughters and her sister's daughters were safe! The only way I could excuse the whole ky jelly, both of them wrapped in a towel, *advertiser censored* in dvd player and child *advertiser censored* on the computer (oh and lets not forget the "toy" in ARs room ) is if it JUST happened and she hadn't gone to the police yet,.. but I find that HIGHLY unlikely,.. JMO

I just deleted the thread I started with all the family information. I cant figure out a way to do it without last names etc. There is no way to tie all the information together without that info. I will let someone else roll with the family tree thing, I do not want to break TOS rules or puts someones identity out there that shouldnt be out there.

It has not poofed, I can still reinstate it.....let me just be sure it's all OK, I'll get a 2nd opinion from when he is available. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I just deleted the thread I started with all the family information. I cant figure out a way to do it without last names etc. There is no way to tie all the information together without that info. I will let someone else roll with the family tree thing, I do not want to break TOS rules or puts someones identity out there that shouldnt be out there.
You're absolutely right, no way without adding last names as to how they're associated Busy.

It's a tangled mess as it is, and leaving out last or first names only makes it more confusing.

THANK YOU for all the research you have done on this case.

You're absolutely right, no way without adding last names as to how they're associated Busy.

It's a tangled mess as it is, and leaving out last or first names only makes it more confusing.

THANK YOU for all the research you have done on this case.

YES BUSY,.. thank you so much!

So am I correct that Denise and Cassandra are half sisters then?

I just looked up Cassandra Gagnon on USA people search and it shows that she previously lived in Cullman AL.

Maybe everyone allready knew that I don't know...

I just looked up Cassandra Gagnon on USA people search and it shows that she previously lived in Cullman AL.

Maybe everyone allready knew that I don't know...

i think that were her and RG were living and then when they divorced she came to VT with the kids

Sorry if this has already been posted....the Urban Dictionary definition of Breckenridge is slang for skiing with friends all night. The snow used in this particular type of skiing isn't the kind that falls from the sky.
At first when I read this I thought the connection could be snow since another slang term for snow is white girl but.....then I looked at the definition of skiing and I think that definition makes more sense. The definition is graphic and I don't know if I can post that kind of language here so....please look up skiing at urbandictionary.com yourselves and let me know if you think this could be why he called it breckenridge.

OMG, I never heard of that before! I think you may be right. All IMO.

Technically there is no blood relation between Cassandra and Denise.

Hey,.. what happened to the family tree that Busy posted on the forum page? It was JUST there?????

And I do have a question for Busy,... so if I followed the family tree right,.. Denise and Cassandra are half sisters right?

Technically there is no blood relation between Cassandra and Denise.

oh,.. so they have both different mothers then? Oh I am so confused! I thought they had the same mother,..

boy this family marries and divorces like crazy!:eek:

Lucinda married Cassandras father - I do not know who Cassandras bio mother is at this point.
Lucinda is Denise biological mother and Cassandra and Denise have different bio fathers.

I know its very confusing.

enanon7 I went to the dictionary I had no idea,you my be unto something.

Lucinda married Cassandras father - I do not know who Cassandras bio mother is at this point.
Lucinda is Denise biological mother and Cassandra and Denise have different bio fathers.

I know its very confusing.

So is Cassandra's bio father still married to Lucinda?

So, if they don't have the same parents (mother or father), then why are they being called sisters? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven