Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I believe that Brooke was already being molested by MJ. It has been stated that she was over at his house a lot. AR's statements read as if she isn't very fond of Brooke. I just can not believe that MJ would have kept his hands off of Brooke. I also feel that Gagnon was molesting her from an early age. For all I know, Gagnon and MJ were comparing notes. I think that Brooke wanted it to stop and that caused everything to hit the proverbial fan. AR in one of her statements mentioned more than one girl in the sex ring.

I can't for the life of me understand how AR could have believed that there were two different people communicating with her by e-mail. Was she suppose to have ever seen these two men? Was she suppose to have been involved in sex with any other men besides MJ and RG? Can someone spill some light on this subject?

Maybe Brooke was doing better in the program that AR and AR wasn't too happy about that??

I defer to everyone's personal judgment of course, however the idea that a child under the age of 10 would be allowed to speak at a public funeral of another child who was murdered under such horrifying circumstances, much less one that was going to be broadcast certainly across the country if not outside of it, and it was a crime that her biological father perpetrated (at least he is accused of it)although hopefully she is not completely aware of that aspect ye God-sure have the child, if she is compelled by love of the deceased, speak at a private family viewing. Or Wake. Or something that did not require a state police presence and camera crews....it makes me ill. JMO.

I have been to many funerals where children speak. C was Brooke's cousin, and it was obvious to me that she wanted to speak at the funeral, and she did a wonderful job, IMO. (There is no way I could ever do that!!) It may be part of the healing process for her - I see nothing wrong with it.

Sorry if this has already been posted....the Urban Dictionary definition of Breckenridge is slang for skiing with friends all night. The snow used in this particular type of skiing isn't the kind that falls from the sky.
At first when I read this I thought the connection could be snow since another slang term for snow is white girl but.....then I looked at the definition of skiing and I think that definition makes more sense. The definition is graphic and I don't know if I can post that kind of language here so....please look up skiing at urbandictionary.com yourselves and let me know if you think this could be why he called it breckenridge.

Ehem...I sure have learned a lot by reading these threads!

In the one email she thinks its rauel (c) not MJ.

Maybe Brooke was doing better in the program that AR and AR wasn't too happy about that??

It's disgusting even to say, but AR was getting pretty "old" to be interesting to a pedophile, while Brooke was a little younger. So I say it's a good possibility that AR was jealous. I know that sounds sick too because she was a victim, but to her, sex = survival.

To suggest that Brooke was somehow completely protected from all this stuff that AR was going thru, given how close, and how dysfunctional, the two family groups allegedly were.... I just don't think it's likely. IMO. I hope like anything that I am wrong but I fear there was a LOT more going on than we even know about still.

I'm baaaack...

Do any of you think there is a Breckenridge? Do you think that is why, if they are, in protective custody? Maybe there is some truth to that part of the story and they are protecting the family? Why wouldn't they protect the Bennetts and Cassandra?

I think Breckenridge was a sick thing MJ came up with in order to manipulate children into having sex and being brainwashed....I beleive this is soemthing he and few others used to gain control.

I defer to everyone's personal judgment of course, however the idea that a child under the age of 10 would be allowed to speak at a public funeral of another child who was murdered under such horrifying circumstances, much less one that was going to be broadcast certainly across the country if not outside of it, and it was a crime that her biological father perpetrated (at least he is accused of it)although hopefully she is not completely aware of that aspect ye God-sure have the child, if she is compelled by love of the deceased, speak at a private family viewing. Or Wake. Or something that did not require a state police presence and camera crews....it makes me ill. JMO.

I understand what you're saying and agree the circumstances are horrible. I still feel that if speaking at the service is what SHE wanted to do, then it's ok. If she was forced into it, I certainly wouldn't support it. I agree to disagree. However, I don't believe any wake or funeral should be open to the press or broadcasted all over TV or the web. IMO.

Sorry if this has already been posted....the Urban Dictionary definition of Breckenridge is slang for skiing with friends all night. The snow used in this particular type of skiing isn't the kind that falls from the sky.
At first when I read this I thought the connection could be snow since another slang term for snow is white girl but.....then I looked at the definition of skiing and I think that definition makes more sense. The definition is graphic and I don't know if I can post that kind of language here so....please look up skiing at urbandictionary.com yourselves and let me know if you think this could be why he called it breckenridge.

I mentioned a few threads back that there is a spot in Vermont known as Breckenridge. There is a horse farm there. It doesn't have its own zip code, but if you google "breckenridge vermont" you will get some hits that are not related to Brooke.

I think it is just a name that he liked.

I think Breckenridge was a sick thing MJ came up with in order to manipulate children into having sex and being brainwashed....I beleive this is soemthing he and few others used to gain control.
I believe that it is something he devised so he could portray himself as a victim of circumstance. Breckenridge assigned him as the trainer. Breckenridge gave the orders and told him what he had to do to this child. So, it absolved him of any responsibility for the molesting. He made this child believe that he was forced to do it. Then, he was able to play a role and put it away when necessary. Of course, it works on innocent children. They don't know any better.

Well, I will say rather Breckenridge exists only in the minds of MJ, RG, and Kevin (possibly more) As their little pedo club for swapping storys, pics, and vids..I know that it was real to AR....she felt her very life rest on her performance for Breckenridge. The sick SOB's that put her through that are disgusting.

I still am on the fence about rather or not Brooke knew about what was going on ..because she lived with her Mom, her sister and her grandmother..I feel she would have tried to communicate with one of them if she was being abused.

Ehem...I sure have learned a lot by reading these threads!

On an earlier post, I had noted that "skittles" was in urbandictionary referring to both pedophiles and sex acts involving Skittles!!!

Not to say that some of these references aren't meaningful, but it could be that any word at all you might look up, would have a sexual connotation in urbandictionary! LOL

I'm on the fence about Brooke knowing as well. Maybe AR confided in her and she told AR that she would tell if she didn't stop and that's why they did what they did.

I don't know...I'm sooo confused.

On an earlier post, I had noted that "skittles" was in urbandictionary referring to both pedophiles and sex acts involving Skittles!!!

Not to say that some of these references aren't meaningful, but it could be that any word at all you might look up, would have a sexual connotation in urbandictionary! LOL

nah I've looked up a few. *LOL*

Domingo is a fonzie type person

They sound like slang to me and I do feel that MJ knew their meaning. Just like I think that he knew the meaning of the expression Your pissing in your mouth, same as what's that s*it you been talking. I am sure all this is also common in prison and in his SO program.

I still am on the fence about rather or not Brooke knew about what was going on ..because she lived with her Mom, her sister and her grandmother..I feel she would have tried to communicate with one of them if she was being abused.

Why?? Her mom didn't even report her missing! Certainly likely that mom would not have believed. If both sisters married pedos then certainly likely they came from an abusive home and their mother also ignored warning signs/pleas for help. In that case, both Savanna and Brooke would have grown up knowing that asking for help was pointless. IMO it seems they grew up in an abusive culture, and children who grow up like that learn NOT to ask for help and NOT to spill the dirty secrets of the adults who abuse them.

Why?? Her mom didn't even report her missing! Certainly likely that mom would not have believed. If both sisters married pedos then certainly likely they came from an abusive home and their mother also ignored warning signs/pleas for help. In that case, both Savanna and Brooke would have grown up knowing that asking for help was pointless. IMO it seems they grew up in an abusive culture, and children who grow up like that learn NOT to ask for help and NOT to spill the dirty secrets of the adults who abuse them.

I don't think they reported her missing because Jacques kept telling the story he wanted them to believe. IMO He probably also told them the police wouldn't do anything for so many hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke