Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I realize she did. I respect your opinion of course-but I do not think that Denise's ideas about protecting her children and my ideas of protecting my children coincide. I would never have let my child speak at this funeral, and possibly I would not have allowed her to attend it. Denise and I do not have the same agenda, however.

I agree, I think Denise has horrible judgement..and that's being kind.
However, the rules state that we can mention a name once it's in the media.
I don't have a need to use C's name on here, but it is less confusing to some people who are trying to follow this case to see the names rather than initials, because they are not as familiar with all the family dynamics.
;)

Is there a way to redo these family trees (I just deleted them, I know you all have already saved) to NOT include the last names of everyone and only intials for 1st/Last name of all minors??

I have a related question. If Gagnon lived in AL from 98-07 and married Cassandra in 2000, was she living in Alabama at that time or did she move there when they married?

Brooke would have been two years old at the time of the marriage.

JUST SPECULATION, but perhaps MJ already had become acquainted with Gagnon through their shared interest in *advertiser censored* :mad: , via the Internet. Then MJ somehow arranges for RG to meet Denise's sister, who lives in Alabama? She (Cassandra) lived there before marrying Gagnon, right?? I can just imagine guys like that plotting and planning to marry single moms with children.

OK, I"m going to puke now.

If you do it as a family tree it wouldn't be possible to mask the last name of any children, but you could limit the first name to an initial.

Well hello neighbor and I totally agree with this! I heard a shrink on one of the news shows saying that it is very unusual for 2 sisters to be married to sex offenders at the same time.

I also understand that it hasn't come out if RG was/is a RSO, or has it? Either way, it poses one heck of a question... What are the odds?
It truly saddens me to know that all of the adults in this family knew about MJ's past and it all came down to this. If I knew of someone in my family being a SO and was around children, I would be doing everything in my power to keep children away, as well telling everyone about the SO in the area.... You know how quickly that would spread through the Upper Valley. Of course, someone in that family could have been trying to do something about it and we just don't know it. It just doesn't seem that way from reading the statements family members made to the press. Who knows? ALL IMO.

JUST SPECULATION, but perhaps MJ already had become acquainted with Gagnon through their shared interest in *advertiser censored* :mad: , via the Internet. Then MJ somehow arranges for RG to meet Denise's sister, who lives in Alabama? She (Cassandra) lived there before marrying Gagnon, right?? I can just imagine guys like that plotting and planning to marry single moms with children.

Is Gagnon originally from the Randolph area?

That is quite possible. Sick but possible.

How completely disgusting! You know it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. Pedophiles stick together,.. sick bastards

I know this has been brought up but no one discussed it. Do you think it is possible that "C" has been molested by MJ? I mean Denise wouldn't have a problem leaving her with him since she thought he was innocent.

OMG, that is so messed up! However, I think he is from VT, he has family there, right? Either way, it's freakin' vile.

I know this has been brought up but no one discussed it. Do you think it is possible that "C" has been molested by MJ? I mean Denise wouldn't have a problem leaving her with him since she thought he was innocent.

I wonder that about ALL the children involved in this case!! Given the people she was surrounded by, I find it hard to believe that Brooke hadn't already been molested in some way.... JUST SPECULATION and I hope I'm wrong...but there are so many things wrong here. I mean, she was raised for several years by a guy who has already admitted to having 5 years worth of child *advertiser censored*. She spent lots of time, apparently with little/no supervision (think DJ, even if she was home) over at her RSO uncle's house. Despite Cassandra saying she "always" knew where her kids were, she still hadn't called the police after Brooke had been missing for many, many hours. Lots of things could have happened, and kids often don't tell, esp. when they think of KNOW they won't be believed....feeling (probably correctly) they will only make more trouble for themselves in the end....they wont' get helped but will be in trouble for saying such 'nasty things' about uncle so-and-so.

sigh....

For those questioning about Denise allowing C at the funeral...

could we also consider that it may have been a pastor or counselor's suggestion. Perhaps C was asked if she would like to come to the funeral and speak about her cousin.

I think he was born in Maine. He went to school there. Gagnon is a pretty common name in upper New England.
Yes, I'm originally from Boston (now living in Los Angeles), and went to school with some Gagnons.

So we don't yet know how Gagnon and Jacques originally became friends?

I just deleted the thread I started with all the family information. I cant figure out a way to do it without last names etc. There is no way to tie all the information together without that info. I will let someone else roll with the family tree thing, I do not want to break TOS rules or puts someones identity out there that shouldnt be out there.

Is there a way to redo these family trees (I just deleted them, I know you all have already saved) to NOT include the last names of everyone and only intials for 1st/Last name of all minors??

serouslysearching, sorry I was out for a while. I just fell that Brooke would be better then BB. Just out of respect for her.

Hey,.. what happened to the family tree that Busy posted on the forum page? It was JUST there?????

And I do have a question for Busy,... so if I followed the family tree right,.. Denise and Cassandra are half sisters right?

For those questioning about Denise allowing C at the funeral...

could we also consider that it may have been a pastor or counselor's suggestion. Perhaps C was asked if she would like to come to the funeral and speak about her cousin.

I agree. Besides, regardless of the situation this was C's cousin. Even children that young need to go through the grieving process and have some sort of closure. I don't see anything wrong with allowing her to speak at the service, if that is what she wanted to do. All IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72