DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But ....

Castration, my arse!
How bout a beheading?!

DianeB,
"going to party" means a lot more than what you have defined. "going to party" is using the street vernacular for "having sex".
It certainly can mean that, but it doesn't have to include sex - the kids I work with say things like "We partied this weekend" all the time, but when you ask them what they mean they'll tell you they threw on a DVD and lit up the bong...

Are you referring to that pic on MySpace of S. with another girl in green shirts, like at a bowling alley or something? I think a lot of people reading a lot into that because they think it is AR. But it is not AR. I'm only saying this so people may stop reading a lot into it.

no,.. I know that is not her. I thought it was posted somewhere here that AR and Savanna didn't get along? :waitasec:
Maybe the reason it was posted on here is bc people assumed that was AR when infact it isn't. JMO

It must be what part of the country you are from as to what the terminology means. Here, when someone says they are "going to party"...it usually means to drink alcohol with friends. I think you guys are reading too much into those three words myself. The fake Sam person was mentioned to be coming in "early to set up for the party". Sounds like a fake birthday party for Brooke to me and nothing as sinister as you are making it out to be that Brooke would have gone along with.

It certainly can mean that, but it doesn't have to include sex - the kids I work with say things like "We partied this weekend" all the time, but when you ask them what they mean they'll tell you they threw on a DVD and lit up the bong...

DianeB,

That's a good distinction, and one that will undoubtedly be analyzed during court depending upon who said it, or wrote it.

However since the greater portion of the affidavit is centered around vulgarity, and *advertiser censored*, I choose to believe the vernacular. What is "lit up the bong"? Smoke dope?

DianeB,

"going to party" means a lot more than what you have defined. "going to party" is using the street vernacular for "having sex".

Not with my teens. To "party" means there's going to be a group of them, music and maybe food. Set up for a "party" like that was also discussed in spinning the web of lies to Brooke, why she was going to go early. Not for a sex party. And I don't think Brooke was going because she was wanting to have sex with the kid. There was a cute boy whom she thought was interested in her, she was 12!

It must be what part of the country you are from as to what the terminology means. Here, when someone says they are "going to party"...it usually means to drink alcohol with friends. I think you guys are reading too much into those three words myself. The fake Sam person was mentioned to be coming in "early to set up for the party". Sounds like a fake birthday party for Brooke to me and nothing as sinister as you are making it out to be that Brooke would have gone along with.

yeah,.. wasn't "Sam's" bday the same day as Brooke's?

SeriouslySearching,

Almost every television show with mini-clad streetwalkers stepping from curbs, and poking their heads into passenger windows, have them saying, "Hey, wanna party?"

Why have I misinterpreted this? :rolleyes:

I know for a FACT LE and media read here....and don't forget, there are criminals, prosecutors and attorney's also that read here ;)
:seeya: To the media: If you quote me...please make sure you spell my first name right! S..E..R..I..O..U..S..L..Y. Thanks! :takeabow:

I have read here about the possible murder by MJ of a 12 yr old girl in Arizona and some have dismissed this as a threat used by MJ to intimidate his victims.

In the blog I posted earlier, an exerpt from the affidavitt states :

"He calmly explained to (.........) that he had killed another girl, that it also happened in a car, that she was 12 years old. The unknown male further explained that the incident occurred in Arizona about seven years ago, that the other girl bit him, that maybe she didn’t intend to bite him, but she did and consequently he slit her throat."

Since the Rutland incident occured in 1992 the possible murder of the Arizona girl occured in 1985. MJ would have been 19, I think. Does anyone have a record of where MJ has resided through out his life? Could he possibly have been in Arizona in 1985?

SeriouslySearching,

Almost every television show with mini-clad streetwalkers stepping from curbs, and poking their heads into passenger windows, have them saying, "Hey, wanna party?"

Why have I misinterpreted this? :rolleyes:

We're not talking about a prostitute. We're talking about a 12 year old girl.

We have checked it out and unless he was on a short trip at the time...we have found no connection to AZ. To my knowledge, we have not found a girl missing or murdered during that time from AZ either. (We have been researching it tho.)

It is possible the girl was only from AZ and was not in AZ at the time, too. Still, we haven't found anything yet.

I have read here about the possible murder by MJ of a 12 yr old girl in Arizona and some have dismissed this as a threat used by MJ to intimidate his victims.

In the blog I posted earlier, an exerpt from the affidavitt states :

"He calmly explained to (.........) that he had killed another girl, that it also happened in a car, that she was 12 years old. The unknown male further explained that the incident occurred in Arizona about seven years ago, that the other girl bit him, that maybe she didn’t intend to bite him, but she did and consequently he slit her throat."

Since the Rutland incident occured in 1992 the possible murder of the Arizona girl occured in 1985. MJ would have been 19, I think. Does anyone have a record of where MJ has resided through out his life? Could he possibly have been in Arizona in 1985?

Thank you for reminding me of this. I was on the phone with believe09 earlier and we discussed starting a thread on this....here is the link, I think this needs to be discussed :blowkiss:

I agree. Are we back to the emails are all in code talk again?
I don't think there was code talk in the emails other than the mention of the "phone company". No, it was said in the email about the reason why fake Sam was going to be coming in early to make it plausible to Brooke, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo