Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was molested by my uncle when i was 4 years old [touched my private once] i got off the couch and ran into the kitchen where my mother was, and i stayed near her . i did not tell her about it untill i was almost 30 years old. i told her about this because i had noticed my uncle was always dating women with young daughters. i was worried about what he might be doing. i had burried that incident of him touching me at 4 years old for so long. then one night me and my mother were looking over some of her family photos and there he was sitting on a couch with a girlfriend of his and on his lap was a beautiful young girl no more than 4 or 5 yrs old.this awful feeling came over me and it triggered my memory of what he did to me [only once]. as we looked further at my mothers photos, i saw a pattern . so many women he had taken photographs with and there was always either 1 or 2 litlle girls included either on his lap or sitting between his legs.my uncle was a very handsome man at 6 ft ,lean body big brown eyes,full head of hair that he wore in a pompadour. he was always grooming himself and flexing his muscles,tight pants rolled sleeves ...pour on the aftershave and walk with a very deliberate stride...and he spoke very softly.when my memory triggered i was rooted to the spot...i felt i had to do something.so i found out the address of his current girlfriend, and i sent her a letter in detail. she did take heed and left him.. i did this with 2 other girlfriends of his also.

Good for you - at least you did something!!!! These guys are slick and they give the truly good guys in the world a bad name. They know how to get what they want and a 4-year-old is no match for them. I applaud you for taking a stance....:blowkiss:

i was molested by my uncle when i was 4 years old [touched my private once] i got off the couch and ran into the kitchen where my mother was, and i stayed near her . i did not tell her about it untill i was almost 30 years old. i told her about this because i had noticed my uncle was always dating women with young daughters. i was worried about what he might be doing. i had burried that incident of him touching me at 4 years old for so long. then one night me and my mother were looking over some of her family photos and there he was sitting on a couch with a girlfriend of his and on his lap was a beautiful young girl no more than 4 or 5 yrs old.this awful feeling came over me and it triggered my memory of what he did to me [only once]. as we looked further at my mothers photos, i saw a pattern . so many women he had taken photographs with and there was always either 1 or 2 litlle girls included either on his lap or sitting between his legs.my uncle was a very handsome man at 6 ft ,lean body big brown eyes,full head of hair that he wore in a pompadour. he was always grooming himself and flexing his muscles,tight pants rolled sleeves ...pour on the aftershave and walk with a very deliberate stride...and he spoke very softly.when my memory triggered i was rooted to the spot...i felt i had to do something.so i found out the address of his current girlfriend, and i sent her a letter in detail. she did take heed and left him.. i did this with 2 other girlfriends of his also.

Wow! Thanks for sharing your story, marly. :rose:

So glad you took action when your memory was jogged! :heart:

BTW, bebo is another social networking site. Bebo, but the initials scenario makes more sense to me.

Thank you, Busylady! I had cross referenced it also, but thought that it was odd that it was a Raymond 'C'. There has been so much deception in this case by KG, RG, and MJ that I thought it was possible that it was RG. They are such liars in their web of deceit!

Thanks again!

Try Veromi.Net for Raymond Cagnon

5. CAGNON, RAYMOND A (Age 40)
Associated names:
GAGNON, RAYMOND
Available(2)AvailableCARIBOU, MEPossible Relatives:
GAGNON, DELORIS M (Age 70)

Offenders Required to Register: The Sex Offender Registry Law applies to persons convicted of the following crimes if the person was:
• convicted in Vermont on or after July 1, 1996
• convicted in Vermont or another state PRIOR to July 1, 1996, confined under the custody of the Commissioner of Corrections, and released from confinement in Vermont on or after July 1, 1996
• convicted in Vermont or another state PRIOR to July 1, 1996, and was being supervised in the community in Vermont by the Commissioner of Corrections on July 1, 1996
• convicted or released from confinement in another state on or after July 1, 1986 and who established residence in this state on or after July 1, 1996. An individual is considered to have established a residence in Vermont if they remain in the state for more than 10 consecutive days

A non-resident sex offender who moves to Vermont for full or part time employment or to attend school or college on a full or part-time basis must also register.

The crimes for which offenders must register include:
• Sexual assault
• Aggravated sexual assault
• Lewd and lascivious conduct
• Sexual activity by a caregiver

In addition, the Sex Offender Registry Law applies to persons convicted of any of the following offenses against a victim who is a minor:
• Any offense listed above
• Kidnapping
• Lewd and lascivious conduct with a child
• Sexual exploitation of children
• Procurement or solicitation for prostitution

Conduct which is criminal only because of the age of the victim shall not be considered an offense for purposes of the registry if the perpetrator is under the age of 18
Information Collected: Name; date of birth; general physical description; current address; Social Security number; fingerprints; current photograph; current employment; conviction record, including offense, date of conviction, sentence and any conditions of release or probation.
Administrating Agency: State Department of Public Safety, Department of Corrections.
Timeframe for Registration: Effective September 1, 2001, Vermont adopted Lifetime Registration for Recidivist, Sexual Assault, and Aggravated Sexual Assault. Any registerable offense. An offender must also register if they are attending school, employed or carrying on a vocation in Vermont.

Within 10 days after establishing residence in this state, if convicted in another state, annually within 10 days after each anniversary of the person's date of release, or within 10 days after the anniversary of the person's date of establishment of residence in Vermont if convicted elsewhere, except, if a person is determined to be a sexually violent predator, that person shall report to the department every 90 days; and within three days after any change of address.
Applies to Out of State Offenders: Yes
Duration of Requirement: Offenders must comply with the above requirements for 10 years from the date they are discharged from the supervision of the Vermont Department of Corrections. If they have been designated a Sexually Violent Predator by the court, they must comply with the above requirements until the court orders termination of the designation. Verification of Address: At least once a year they will receive a form letter from VCIC verifying their current address. They must complete the form and return it to VCIC within 10 days.
Penalties for Non-Compliance: Failure to comply with any of the requirements indicated above is grounds for a warrant to be issued for the registrant's arrest. If a registrant is convicted of failing to comply with the law they could be imprisoned for not more than two years and/or fined not more than $1,000. A second or subsequent offense could result in a sentence to imprisonment of no more than three years and/or a fine of not more than $5,000.
Access to Information: Not all information in the registry is available to the public. The public may contact local law enforcement, the registry or search online. Specific information is available to law enforcement only.
Confidentiality Provision: Any person who uses information in this registry to injure, harass, or commit a criminal offense against any person included in the registry or any other person is subject to criminal prosecution.”
Number Registered: 2,439 as of 7/10/07
Percent Compliance: 98%
Internet Access: http://www.dps.state.vt.us/cjs/s_registry.htm

Sex Offenders convicted prior to 1996 are not registered in Vermont. YIKES!!!:rolleyes:

Vermont Sex Offender Registry does not provide last known address!!! DOUBLE YIKES!!!!:furious:

I have not found any discussion regarding bebo.com. An advanced google search of that website, using "bmb loves" produces some interesting results.

Someone with access, may find it worthwhile to look deeper.

bebo.com is a social networking website upon which there are several interesting "hits" for the expression bmb loves u. That in itself is not overly concerning --although the capitalization, spelling, and association of words is fairly indigenous to Brooke. What is more concerning is that Brooke used "SaVaNnAh" [IIRC] in a Myspace location, and there are several interesting uses of "capitalization, spelling, and association" on the bebo.com location:
  • The first comes from someone named <REDACTED>
    [1] <REDACTED>_ftw>bmb loves u lik crazyyyyy & miss u sooooooo much aven seen ya in ages :( :( :( :( x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ....
    upload.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=19907276
  • The second uses the lower caps for bmb loves
    [2] Bernie.C <-BuBBle-x>Course darlin i always hav a gd we nyt haha god im wel dyin ni lyk feel so tird lyk haha wat ya doin d nyt en lv jus chilin in supose haha sur bmb loves ...
    .bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=250851721 -
  • The third uses the combination of upper-lower caps
    [3] Ox.Créna.Ox. <xxcrenaxx>bmb Loves ya SaRaH xX. 2 week ago. Gagagagagaga wdc magee hows it hangin any gd?? its powerful ovr here its boilin aswell fs bit too warm i got sun stroke ...
    .bebo2nd.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=17773335

Finally, if you do an advanced google search solely on the bebo.com website for the expression bmb loves u you get four hits:
[1] SeXy_MuLf <jennifermcparland>alright luv never even of these,,so hows life lol bmb loves u paula xXxX have sum red gear !!!!! 14 weeks ago. Isobel well hoe fs u ever on this hing lol ...
.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4439080786 -

[2] Emma Beck <teenangelxxuk>... watever ur wearin on ya in ur house ya can do ur make up anol down here.ya in ur mums or ur own house tomorro wen i pick ya up??bmb loves u long time! ...
.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=1479606132 -

[3] Josh Long <Baldmyster>hiya darlin wuu2.. hows u? hu u lovin ? wel bmb .. loves u.. n share bk x. 15 hour ago via Mobile · Mizz-Chelsea-O'Connor hello hunni...x wuu2..x ...
.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4773663286 -

[4] Maria Monaghan <mariaginger>here so i hear ur goin ayia napa can i *advertiser censored*????????????????? well get bk 2 me asap so i can start packin lol bmb loves u xx. 3 week ago ...
.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=14509244 -

I asked about bebo.com merely because I was interested to see if anyone here had any knowledge of bebo and could perhaps persue this line further.

I will add "this is probably nonsense" so no one needs to point that out. :blowkiss:

I believe that the expression bebo me back would not be consistent with the following two words: loves u

All of those profiles appear to be in UK/Ireland

IIRC Michael Birch (the guy that founded bebo) is a Brit.

I just spent some time looking back over previous post and news site,etc in reference to the affidavit, if we are to believe that Rauel is really MJ talking to AR then why would he have asked her to get (collection) from Juv2 and the second source(blacked out).I'm confused, or was this his way of convincing her even more that Rauel existed,or to see if she was following orders be Rauel.

Its Raymond C Gagnon - which is not in anyway connected in my opinion. Just another Raymond that lives in Texas.

hi Busylady

Do you have Raymond C's last name?

I just spent some time looking back over previous post and news site,etc in reference to the affidavit, if we are to believe that Rauel is really MJ talking to AR then why would he have asked her to get (collection) from Juv2 and the second source(blacked out).I'm confused, or was this his way of convincing her even more that Rauel existed,or to see if she was following orders be Rauel.

The way it was worded, made me believe that Rauel was telling AR to get a collection from Juv2 and to "get some" from (blacked out)... "get some" meaning sex. That's how I took it, I could be wrong. JMO.

You are very brave. Has your uncle indicated to anyone in your family that your letter are taking place?

The way it was worded, made me believe that Rauel was telling AR to get a collection from Juv2 and to "get some" from (blacked out)... "get some" meaning sex. That's how I took it, I could be wrong. JMO.
Was it ever comfirmed by LE that Raul did not exsist and that these "members" were made up by MJ?

Was it ever comfirmed by LE that Raul did not exsist and that these "members" were made up by MJ?

LE stated that Raul's email was only accessed from MJ's home and work. And I think they mentioned from only his computers?? Anyone remember? Also, MJ told LE that the Chevy_21 (known as "E") email address was his.

LE stated that Raul's email was only accessed from MJ's home and work. And I think they mentioned from only his computers?? Anyone remember? Also, MJ told LE that the Chevy_21 (known as "E") email address was his.

That's what I remember..all emails sent from Jacques computers...but I don't remember him admitting that Chevy was his email address.

Morning all. Catching up after being sick for a couple of days. Has anything new come out? Official COD, anyone "officially" charged with murder - etc.?? Thanks.

Morning all. Catching up after being sick for a couple of days. Has anything new come out? Official COD, anyone "officially" charged with murder - etc.?? Thanks.

nothing yet SailorMoon. I have a feeling that we aren't going to get any more new information for quite some time. I think they are going to keep everything to themselves for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake