Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It continues to astonish me how quiet this story is and how little the trickle of information is, especially compared to the minute-by-minute accounts of Casey's month before Caylee was reported missing.

Is that just a difference between the LE agencies, the families' approaches the media, state law (I know the Sunshine Laws play a big factor for Caylee) or a combination of all of the above.

Or is it just TOO much for even the "if it bleeds it leads" publicity machines?
I tend to think the latter. I have a feeling it's so horrid the reporters can't really report much of it in a newsworthy way. I think it is so horrific they don't know what to do with it. That I wish it weren't so.

I tend to think the latter. I have a feeling it's so horrid the reporters can't really report much of it in a newsworthy way. I think it is so horrific they don't know what to do with it. That I wish it weren't so.

Agree with both of you, but also wonder if Jacques' lawyers are trying their darndest to work out some sort of deal.

Agree with both of you, but also wonder if Jacques' lawyers are trying their darndest to work out some sort of deal.
I'll offer him a deal. Quick and painful or slow and torturous. That's a much better deal than he gave Brooke.

I do not want Jacques to get any sort of deal. Brooke suffered greatly and her murderer should also. .

I haven't forgotten about Brooke. I am just waiting for the trial and it is long in coming. I want him to have to sit in that courtroom and hear the prosecutor explain to a jury everything this did to Brooke. I want the emails read in court. I want the jury to hear about the 'machine' he ordered and for them to see pictures of it. I want every little detail about Jacques plan and Brookes murder to come out publicly. I want Jacques to have to sit in that courtroom and hear it all and know that he cannot open his mouth during the proceedings unless he wants to get on the witness stand.

I was truly horrified over Brooke's murder. Not that I am not horrified over all senseless murders, but this was just so very evil. I am following so many murders that will not come to trial any time soon. I hope I live long enough to see all of these get what is coming to them and for the innocent victims to have justice.

Sorry for the rant!

10621546_BG1.jpg

Brooke Bennett: One Year Later
Burlington, Vermont - June 30, 2009

Feds Want Death Penalty for Murdered Vermont Girl's Uncle

MONTPELIER, Vt. — Federal prosecutors say they'll seek the death penalty for a Vermont man accused of kidnapping, molesting and strangling his 12-year-old niece before burying her in a shallow grave.

U.S. Attorney Tristram Coffin says prosecutors Tuesday filed a notice of intent to seek a sentence of death against 43-year-old convicted sex offender Michael Jacques.

More at link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,542720,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r2:c0.000000:b0:z5

Good. So do I.

Well, count me in on that too. And after he is dead, I hope that he rots for all eternity in the deepest depths of the most fiery annals of hell.

Feds Want Death Penalty for Murdered Vermont Girl's Uncle

MONTPELIER, Vt. — Federal prosecutors say they'll seek the death penalty for a Vermont man accused of kidnapping, molesting and strangling his 12-year-old niece before burying her in a shallow grave.

U.S. Attorney Tristram Coffin says prosecutors Tuesday filed a notice of intent to seek a sentence of death against 43-year-old convicted sex offender Michael Jacques.

More at link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,542720,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r2:c0.000000:b0:z5

Good!

This is a case that I think got too quiet too fast. It makes me sad. Poor Brooke. And yet another child the system (in my opinion) failed. Certainly AR's mother did. AR needs some serious help and as far I'm concerned again, her mother needs to be locked up as well. Brooke just seems to be a forgotten angel. Like so many I guess. Rowan Ford is another. I am glad he will get what he deserves.

He deserves so much worse than the DP. I am for anything to make him beg for life and suffer. With him being such a coward, maybe the DP will suffice tho. :furious::furious::furious:

This is by far the worst case I have seen yet. He deserves no mercy at all.

good! and finally! dear Brooke is the person who brought me to websleuths and i hope that she will soon have justice...

Ex-stepdad of slain Vermont girl sentenced
[SIZE=-1]Fort Worth Star Telegram - Fort Worth,TX,USA[/SIZE]
Posted Friday, Sep. 11, 2009

SAN ANTONIO — The former stepfather of a slain 12-year-old Vermont girl has been sentenced to more than 16 years in prison on child *advertiser censored* charges.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

as usual, children are of no concern to our justice system. people get more time than this for stealing money from their employers...it's infuriating.

anyone know how Brooke's mom and sisters are doing?

Ex-stepdad of slain Vermont girl sentenced
[SIZE=-1]Fort Worth Star Telegram - Fort Worth,TX,USA[/SIZE]
Posted Friday, Sep. 11, 2009

SAN ANTONIO — The former stepfather of a slain 12-year-old Vermont girl has been sentenced to more than 16 years in prison on child *advertiser censored* charges.

Huh?

Not much of a deterrent then for someone trading in kiddie *advertiser censored*. Who is possibly tied to a capital crime.

Head shakin.

Savannah is getting married today and AR is one of her bridesmaids!!! I cannot believe this....My ex mother in law is going to the wedding :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda
Back