Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DM, you didn't mention anything about the uncle. While I realize it is speculation on my part, I would like to know more about him and his relationship with Brooke.

If the parents didn't know about the story of the trip to the hospital, did the uncle alone decide it was acceptable for her to meet someone sight unseen at this store? How old is the uncle? Any adult should question a child about such a meeting and have offered to drive them to the hospital instead. He should have at the very least insisted on meeting the person before leaving the girl alone.

How does the uncle explain the items found near his home? Does he have an alibi? Was the cousin with him the entire time? Why did Brooke spend the night at his house? Are there kids her age? I have a lot of questions.

I'm sorry, but I am truly not here to answer info about an Uncle or anything else, just as I didn't with Nick Garza's situation other than factual information which was known by searchers, and from factual info gathered and established. I don't have the answers for you, and even if I did, I would not post them or repeat anything out of respect and dignity for Brooke and for her family, let alone for the sake of the investigation, anything could harm an investigation, surely everyone must know that. I do not help people who lose someone in order to repeat things, I help them in order to help a MP be found. I do not breach confidentiality any way in life, with anybody. Facts matter more than speculation. I'm sorry I can't help answer your questions. Consider: would you want people talking/speculating all about your family when your child was missing? How does it or could it help? I know that the goal here is to turn over facts to help find out what happened for Brooke and I appreciate that, but I am not an authority on the aspects of the investigation, or in a position to do anything other than what I have been, which is trying to help. It isn't our business, it is the LE's and the families of Missing Persons business. To protect investigations, it HAS to be that way. If you had a child missing, wouldn't you want investigation to have the best chances?? I would.

It is what we do here, DM. We try to look at every possible scenario. This is the one that sticks out to me personally because of the circumstances and facts we have been able to ascertain so far.

It isn't out of the question it could turn out that there was no meeting planned at all. The last person to see her was obviously the uncle. You have to look at him as a possible suspect until he can be absolutely ruled out.

It isn't anything against the family and if I had a missing child...I would want every scenario covered including the last person to be seen with her! LE is certainly starting there.

I don't have the answers for you, and even if I did, I would not post them or repeat anything out of respect for Brooke and for her family. Facts matter more than speculation. I'm sorry I can't help. Would you want people talking/speculating all about your family when your daughter was missing? How does it help?
If anything else, it provides insight. And we are here to help...these questions will hopefully BE answered by LE through investigation.

It is what we do here, DM. We try to look at every possible scenario. This is the one that sticks out to me personally because of the circumstances and facts as we have been able to ascertain so far.

It isn't out of the question it could turn out that there was no meeting planned at all. The last person to see her was obviously the uncle. You have to look at him as a possible suspect until he can be absolutely ruled out.

It isn't anything against the family and if I had a missing child...I would want every scenario covered including the last person to be seen with her! LE is certainly starting there.
Oops, we posted at the same time, SS. I couldn't agree more. As he was the last person to be seen with her, as far as we know, his story is VERY important...speculation or no speculation.

Oops, we posted at the same time, SS. I couldn't agree more. As he was the last person to be seen with her, as far as we know, his story is VERY important...speculation or no speculation.

I agree as well! As long as those details are fuzzy, I believe it's still open to discussion here, as well as any other possibilities.

LE is certainly starting there.
I am sure that LE is covering everything they possibly can, and I know it is what is done here in forums, to turn over all facts, etc. As I said, I appreciate that; I personally trust that LE has all bases covered, and a lot of LE is involved, which is great.

We investigate cases and while it may seem like we are being insensitive to the family at such a time...we want the truth in order to find a missing child. It does no good to shy away from certain facts because the family doesn't want us looking into them. This is about Brooke.

Time is critical in such cases and if we could turn over one small fact to lead LE in the right direction...it could make the difference of finding her safe or not. A case is like a puzzle. You have to find the first piece in order for it to fall into place to be solved.

I agree as well! As long as those details are fuzzy, I believe it's still open to discussion here, as well as any other possibilities.

I would not ask that anything be not open to discussion, I would not have any right to as no one would. I'm not here, however, to be asked questions about Brooke's investigation is all.It's like, someone should go ask LE if they want to know more about fuzzy details.

SS Re: "we want the truth in order to find a missing child", I believe you do care about the truth for a missing child's sake. I do, too and am not trying to dodge from looking at anything, I just am not here to answer things about anyone's families, I hope you understand. IMO if you want to look at family members for the sake of a MP, you can, and I know that many cases involve family members, I understand. However LE is confident that this is a myspace connection. Am not trying to stop anyone from looking at anything or any one, I just don't wish to involve myself in discussion that way, myself, I was asked questions, I answered.

I would not ask that anything be not open to discussion on this site. I'm not here, however, to be asked questions about Brooke's investigation is all.

I understand, and I think you got kind of bombarded with the 3rd degree. Maybe it's not that you were asked, but how. :waitasec: Thanks for sharing what you have about the wrong website. It is a help that speculation on that was eliminated.

I would not ask that anything be not open to discussion on this site. I'm not here, however, to be asked questions about Brooke's investigation is all.
We can respect that DM. But, as you know from Nick's thread, it is not uncommon for WSers to be a source of information when they have connected to the family. It was just a question...someone thinking that perhaps you had knowledge you were willing to share.

Sorry, DM. Didn't mean to bombard you with the questions. I thought since you were acquainted with the situation, it would be helpful to learn about those things. We can figure them out other ways tho.

While LE might be looking into myspace as a connection, I am sure they are intensely questioning the uncle's story as well.

When people come on here and make claims as to knowing the family etc., it is natural that we are going to ask questions concerning them.

We can respect that DM. But, as you know from Nick's thread, it is not uncommon for WSers to be a source of information when they have connected to the family. It was just a question...someone thinking that perhaps you had knowledge you were willing to share.
I understand POV and wish for sources. I can see where it would be helpful such as in Nick's case, where someone may have known something important, such as nature of relationship with the girl he went to Stewart to see for example..... And thank you RR0004 and Carpe Diem. Randolph area truly does have great kids and parents and families -- it is pretty uniquely wonderful in many respects. I wish I had raised my kids there, myself for the wholesome-ness that exists in that area, and how teens really have fun swimming alot and doing theater, etc.

I still want to know who found the items and why they were looking for Brooke there, when she was last known to be in Randolph almost 10 miles away.

I still want to know who found the items and why they were looking for Brooke there, when she was last known to be in Randolph almost 10 miles away.

SuziQ - I have read that the 'floating bridge area' is a popular teenage hangout. That might be why the unknown family member/s decided to check out that area.
Maybe the ten miles is not so far for people living in that area of Vermont.

Sorry, DM. Didn't mean to bombard you with the questions. I thought since you were acquainted with the situation, it would be helpful to learn about those things. We can figure them out other ways tho.

While LE might be looking into myspace as a connection, I am sure they are intensely questioning the uncle's story as well.

When people come on here and make claims as to knowing the family etc., it is natural that we are going to ask questions concerning them.

No problem SS, and thank you. I truly respect all facts being turned over, and appreciate that everyone does such a thorough job here. All good peoplesuch as yourself who care and I pray that Brooke is found immediately. IMO the search needs to be expanded asap and all possible tools pulled in for search. But I have to get going now now.

SuziQ - I have read that the 'floating bridge area' is a popular teenage hangout. That might be why the unknown family member/s decided to check out that area.
Maybe the ten miles is not so far for people living in that area of Vermont.

I have to get going as I said but there are different swimming area locations in Randolph that are popular for teens. They honestly do swim alot in summer. Perhaps Brooke often went there or someone said to check there for her if they themselves had seen Brooke there, who knows?

Has LE checked out whether Brooke may have walked home to her mothers house 3 miles away? If foul play is involved here, her mothers house could be a crime scene.

The one myspace shows Cullman Egypt, if you search the mothers name it shows three possible address, 1 Randolph VT, 1 Randolph Ctr VT, and 1 Cullman, Alabama. So that explains where the Cullman probably came from.

Thanks guys for the info about the bridge. I guess I'm just trying to pin down where all the info is coming from. The story about the hospital visit, the myspace connection, the items found. If it's all coming from only one person, then IMO, that would be awfully convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr