Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
The police and FBI are confident that this is a myspace connection of someone Brooke had been communicating with and not family that would have been involved in Brooke's disappearance. The family is deeply concerned for Brooke, and are involved completely right now in doing everything possible to locate Brooke.

Hi, and thank you for posting. We hope the family is staying strong, and they are in all of our thoughts and prayers.

Did the police/FBI find anything suspicious on her myspace that leads them to think it's myspace connected?
Also, do they think she's been abducted or a run away?
If you are unable to answer those questions, that's fine. I'm just curious.

Hi,
The police and FBI are confident that this is a myspace connection of someone Brooke had been communicating with and not family that would have been involved in Brooke's disappearance. The family is deeply concerned for Brooke, and are involved completely right now in doing everything possible to locate Brooke.

I'm confident the police and FBI are looking at all possibilities. The family must be frantic with worry.

Hi,
Dearest DM,:blowkiss:
Yes, you are right in saying that LE believes that it is a myspace connection. I have heard nothing at all here about any relatives being looked at.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I hope they are looking at the family closely. There is something wrong with the story of dropping her off at a convenience store without seeing who she is supposed to be meeting there. The uncle's story is backed up by the video, but he could have still been with her afterwards. Waiting 12 hours for her to return before getting worried sticks out to me, too. My hinky meter is leaning less towards the stranger theory on this one.

I deeply apologize for any suspicions I may have had of the uncle. I really do. In a case like this, you tend to try hard to find any clue at ALL and sadly, so many cases HAVE turned out to be family-related. I am so worried for Brooke and so sad for her family...may she be found safe soon.

The above photo of her in the warm-up jacket is just adorable. :(

I hope they are looking at the family closely. There is something wrong with the story of dropping her off at a convenience store without seeing who she is supposed to be meeting there. The uncle's story is backed up by the video, but he could have still been with her afterwards. Waiting 12 hours for her to return before getting worried sticks out to me, too. My hinky meter is leaning less towards the stranger theory on this one.

They didn't wait 12 hours to get worried. They weren't expecting her home at 9am. Without knowing what time they expected her to be back from where she told them she was going or knowing her curfew, we don't know how long they actually waited before becoming worried enough to call LE.

More details on where Brooke was last seen.

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080628/NEWS/507767194

(snip)
The laundry is located just over the bridge, toward Randolph village, from the Cumberland Farms where Bennett, of Braintree, was dropped off by her uncle around 9 a.m. Wednesday.

There is video surveillance of Bennett and her uncle entering the convenience store, making a purchase and exiting in opposite directions. Police reported that witnesses have said Bennett was seen near the laundry and at the Dunkin' Donuts on the other end of the village during the morning.

I am having a rough time with the stranger theory also. It just makes no sense to me a 12 yr old would be dropped off at a convenience store and just left there. The clothes being found by a relative (wish we knew which relative found the clothing) by the Uncles house. She hung around the area for two hours after she was dropped off. Was there a fight with the Uncle and she took off? Why did she go into the convenience store with the Uncle in the first place, nothing was bought for her. Does not make sense that she would go in with him, stand in line wait for him to make his purchases, then leave the store and walk the opposite direction. I hope my gut instinct is so wrong on this and she is safe and will call family.

DM, I'll understand if you can't answer these question. Which family member found the items belonging to Brooke, and why were they looking there when she was last seen in Randolph?

I wouldn't be surprised if she got one of those "pay as you go" phones from a perp... she could also share that number to her friends to text her... who knows. It's hard to trace those things.

Dearest Evelyn,:blowkiss:
You are very welcome. Thank-you for reading it.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members