Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is nothing more of a bunch of 12 & 13 yr old girls who want attention.

The thing we have to remember on the Brooke myspace that is being questioned if its a friend hiding her out etc, when this myspace account was set up it was set up under the name Brooke Alison Bennett. If it was a friend of Brookes it wouldnt of been set up in 2006 under the name Brooke Alison Bennett.

I pray you are right, but what bothers me is how does a 12 yr old girl disappear. Where is she staying that no parent would have heard about the disappearance and reported it to the police? If she was just gone a night ok maybe, but not this long.

I think this is nothing more of a bunch of 12 & 13 yr old girls who want attention.

Thanks, if you notice the third one **** has a generic pic that was on the news. Could mean something, could be a hoax.

I agree SuziQ. That profile looks out of place to me. Doesn't feel right (the third one). Seems (to me) like a hoax or as my daughter would call it a "hate space". Girls have a tendency to do hateful things on myspace. I have seen it first hand. Someone creates a profile under the cloak of being THAT person but are not. I do not think that is her REAL profile, but one someone else created about her. IMO of course.

Respectfully,
KindraLore

Right!! This Myspace isn't a joke. These kids are scary.

You've got that right.
Remember the girls that beat the hell out of the one girl in Florida and video taped it for You Tube?
That was because she supposedly dissed them on myspace.
There is also a story on WS about someone who was stabbed for deleted a comment from their myspace profile.
It's too dangerous for a young kid to be engaged in myspace..imo.

www.myspace.com/308675607

So this MySpace page has been changed, today...maybe just now, I'm not sure. But it now says "Brooke Bennett is playin wii with heath, hayden, chandler, erica, hailey, and ashley at my house! :D" and "i will never forget you". These kids are sick. Someone is sick.

ETA: This just occurred to me. But MAYBE...and I do repeat MAYBE, when they said earlier that the girl in the picture was not "Thee Brooke Bennett", maybe they meant that their friend or whoever is named Brooke Bennett, but they were trying to say that it isn't the same girl that is missing. Just a thought. Either way, it's still really weird.

They'll think it's funny if the FBI shows up at their home..little ignorant fools. ETA..or you could be right. Since everyone is looking at "Brooke Bennett" myspace accounts, they might know another Brooke Bennett...not the missing girl.

I agree SuziQ. That profile looks out of place to me. Doesn't feel right (the third one). Seems (to me) like a hoax or as my daughter would call it a "hate space". Girls have a tendency to do hateful things on myspace. I have seen it first hand. Someone creates a profile under the cloak of being THAT person but are not. I do not think that is her REAL profile, but one someone else created about her. IMO of course.

Respectfully,
KindraLore

Hi, Brooke's Dad, Jim, his wife, and Brooke's Mom and whole family are very involved in his daughter's disappearance and grateful for everything you all are doing to help. It is correct as Vermontn03 states that the generic profile myspace acount is the account that Jim shut down. He said to tell you that:
One of the last posts on page 9 suggests that one of Brooke's myspace accounts has a "generic" pic that may be a hoax, that is the account that we set up for her and changed the password when she started abusing it.

Sincerely,
DM

Thanks for the clarification, DM! Please send along our prayers to the family.

Thanks, if you notice the third one **** has a generic pic that was on the news. Could mean something, could be a hoax.

When was Brooke reported missing?
It wasn't until the 26th right?
The last one has a login date of the 25th. How would they get that pic off the news before it her disappearance made the news?

Hi, Brooke's Dad, Jim, his wife, and Brooke's Mom and whole family are very involved in his daughter's disappearance and grateful for everything you all are doing to help. It is correct as Vermontn03 states that the generic profile myspace acount is the account that Jim shut down. He said to tell you that:
One of the last posts on page 9 suggests that one of Brooke's myspace accounts has a "generic" pic that may be a hoax, that is the account that we set up for her and changed the password when she started abusing it.

Sincerely,
DM

Thanks! I hope and pray for Brooke's return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper