Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know ANYTHING about this uncle yet? His name, if he is the mom's or the dad's brother? Could be the husband of one of the parents' sister, for all we know, and not even blood-related to Brooke. I just feel really weird about the uncle, I don't think Brooke was meeting anyone at all, not a friend, not a stranger from MySpace...no one at all. The last thing you see of Brooke is her walking away from the uncle in the opposite direction. Someone pointed out her standing with her arms crossed in the store, body language that can show someone being ill at ease. Suppose he and Brooke had had words before they went into the store and when they left she was angry with him and stalked off in the other direction...what you don't see is if he got into his car and went after her at that point, picked her up outside somewhere...and is there any proof at all that a cousin or anyone else was waiting in the vehicle, or is this just hearsay?

Good catch, let's hope this CARD team sees this Myspace, could be what they are forensically investigating.

Yes they are investigating all 5 of the myspaces, I called the vermont state police last night to let them know what we had found. They only knew of one myspace. The investigating officer sounded like she was very serious in hearing about these so i told her everything that we found word for word and i gave her the addresses.

On tonights news the father stated that he shut it down on brooke becuase of the language and the people that were asking to be friends. But he also said that he could have made another one.

Right!! This Myspace isn't a joke. These kids are scary.

I agree, there is something going on with this. What if she was planing to take off before she went to Texas and all her little myspace friends posted these weird things to annoy who ever went looking for her on her friends list and something happened like others have said on this website and who ever was picking her up was late or didnt show and instead she started back to her uncles and really disapeared?

But I still do not understand why the family went looking near the uncles house unless she called and said that she was on her way back because the friend didnt show. But we dont know if she had a cell phone, she could have used a pay phone also at the laundrymat. They always have payphones at laundrymats for some strange reason.

What are the other myspaces? Forgive me if they where posted before. I saw the one that was brookes already. The one with the doll that I saw also said the person was scared, what are they scared of?

I agree. Why does the LE officer think there was no abduction? I should have quoted your other post but you know what I mean. Or wasn't it elaborated on any?

he really didnt say why it just showed him saying it. it looked like he was in a press conference.

Hi all. I would just like to chime in here for a minute.

On an article I read, the place where her clothing was found was some hang out for teens. That is why it was searched. Its called the Floating Bridge and is apparently a popular teen hang out where kids from around the immediate area came to hang out. I cant provide the link because I have read too many news reports and dont remember where I saw it, but I did read that.

I really believe that this child was abducted from someone she met on myspace and I think that LE believe that as well or they would not have at least 30 investigators including 5 FBI agents (I read that in another article) on this case. I do not think the family is involved what so ever and I dont think LE believe that either.

I hope this child is found soon and alive and well, but with the clothing found, its not looking good.

Oh, and I also read that where her clothing was found was a good bit away from where she was dropped off (I think they said 7 or 8 miles away) and that LE think she did NOT walk there. Scary scary.

Respectfully,
KindraLore

he really didnt say why it just showed him saying it. it looked like he was in a press conference.

Thanks. I got a 100% bad feeling about this. We need to know the uncle's name as some here are very good at tracking criminals and such. It would be best to rule him out and be able to look for Brooke in case she did stage a runaway situation. Or there is a predator with prior knowledge of her relative's homes.

www.myspace.com/308675607

So this MySpace page has been changed, today...maybe just now, I'm not sure. But it now says "Brooke Bennett is playin wii with heath, hayden, chandler, erica, hailey, and ashley at my house! :D" and "i will never forget you". These kids are sick. Someone is sick.

ETA: This just occurred to me. But MAYBE...and I do repeat MAYBE, when they said earlier that the girl in the picture was not "Thee Brooke Bennett", maybe they meant that their friend or whoever is named Brooke Bennett, but they were trying to say that it isn't the same girl that is missing. Just a thought. Either way, it's still really weird.

Hi all. I would just like to chime in here for a minute.

On an article I read, the place where her clothing was found was some hang out for teens. That is why it was searched. Its called the Floating Bridge and is apparently a popular teen hang out where kids from around the immediate area came to hang out. I cant provide the link because I have read too many news reports and dont remember where I saw it, but I did read that.

I really believe that this child was abducted from someone she met on myspace and I think that LE believe that as well or they would not have at least 30 investigators including 5 FBI agents (I read that in another article) on this case. I do not think the family is involved what so ever and I dont think LE believe that either.

I hope this child is found soon and alive and well, but with the clothing found, its not looking good.

Oh, and I also read that where her clothing was found was a good bit away from where she was dropped off (I think they said 7 or 8 miles away) and that LE think she did NOT walk there. Scary scary.

Respectfully,
KindraLore

Its kinda weird how when she parted from her uncle at the store that they didn't give each other a hug kiss, wave nothing. they went through the doors he went one way she went the other way no looking back i find that very weird.

Thanks. I got a 100% bad feeling about this. We need to know the uncle's name as some here are very good at tracking criminals and such. It would be best to rule him out and be able to look for Brooke in case she did stage a runaway situation. Or there is a predator with prior knowledge of her relative's homes.

I think that, that is all this is, is a runaway situation.

So this MySpace page has been changed, today...maybe just now, I'm not sure. But it now says "Brooke Bennett is playin wii with heath, hayden, chandler, erica, hailey, and ashley at my house! :D" and "i will never forget you". These kids are sick. Someone is sick.

Uh, yeah...and check out the photo there, as well. :eek:

Another possibility. She could have met up with the person from myspace and found out that they where not what they had portraited on line ie: they said they where 19 and where actually 50, and she asked them to drive her to her uncles house because she forgot something and really just wanted to bail. BUT, this still leaves the question, why was the family looking for her by some lake that happened to be near her uncles house when he was supposed to have droped her off 10 miles away?

Have seen a lot of sick activity where missing people are involved on myspace. My children are grown but if you have young children please be aware. The only other thing is that the myspace egos are large in some cases and stupid in most cases and people follow the words written. Great info to send to LE.

ETA: This just occurred to me. But MAYBE...and I do repeat MAYBE, when they said earlier that the girl in the picture was not "Thee Brooke Bennett", maybe they meant that their friend or whoever is named Brooke Bennett, but they were trying to say that it isn't the same girl that is missing. Just a thought. Either way, it's still really weird.

like i said nothing but a runaway situation. One of her friends is hiding her. I think i need to re call the VSP. and let them know that it just changed.

The pic on this myspace says it was taken on 6-25-08 this is also weird.
You'll have to forgive me I have MS and my eyesite is going and I can tell that the girl in the middle is blond but could she be Brooke?

How do yall know this is the same girl? Not being snippy or anything, just asking. Are you sure this is HER myspace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper