Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also wondering about the Uncle. But it would help to either dismiss him or not if I knew where the cousin was??

I'm also wondering about the Uncle. But it would help to either dismiss him or not if I knew where the cousin was??

We don't even know if the cousin is a young child or a teen. Lots more info needed to really look at this situation.

I wonder why Brooke was even in the store with him....she didn't buy anything and he didn't give her anything that I could see.

And, a relative found items belonging to Brooke near the uncles house. Early in the morning, according to articles. Why was Brooke being searched for near the uncles house?

Brooke was being searched for at a lake where a sneeker was found in Brookfield. Brookfield is where the uncle lives. Not sure how close it was to his house. ETA: nevermind, I get what you are saying, good point!

http://www.wptz.com/news/16716971/de...306272008&ts=H

Missing Girl's Sneaker Found Near Lake

Search Of Water Complete, Nothing Found

I'm bothered that LE and the FBI is so focused on the Myspace angle in this. This may not have anything to do with Myspace at all. I hope LE is taking a good look at the source of their information, ie; the reason Brooke was taken to the store, the story about going to visit a friend 35 miles away. Then, oh yeah, it was probably a supposed Myspace meeting. A perp could say those things to throw off investigators. Also clothing and evidence can be placed for the same reason.

I wonder why Brooke was even in the store with him....she didn't buy anything and he didn't give her anything that I could see.

And, a relative found items belonging to Brooke near the uncles house. Early in the morning, according to articles. Why was Brooke being searched for near the uncles house?

Duh, I get you now. You mean why were relatives searching for Brooke by the uncles house when she was last seen 10 miles away. No kidding! Good point! And who is this relative? If it happens to be the uncle or cousin I'm going to be real suspicious.

I'm bothered that LE and the FBI is so focused on the Myspace angle in this. This may not have anything to do with Myspace at all. I hope LE is taking a good look at the source of their information, ie; the reason Brooke was taken to the store, the story about going to visit a friend 35 miles away. Then, oh yeah, it was probably a supposed Myspace meeting. A perp could say those things to throw off investigators. Also clothing and evidence can be placed for the same reason.

I really can't disagree with you right now. Maybe the myspace angle is to rule out that there was suspicious online activity and the suspicious activity is closer to home.

I can't get over her belongings being found closer to her uncle's than the location where she was dropped off. Most predators wouldn't be so accommodating to give the child the inclination that he was taking her home.They would have molested her or murdered her at the site of their own choosing.

I am very worried about this little girl. I also didn't like the body language she had in the video.

new updates from fox44 @ 10:00 pm

NEW: FBI CARD Team Aids in Search For Missing Child

Vermont State Police are getting more help from the FBI in the search for missing 12-year old Brooke Bennett.
Five FBI agents from its Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) team are already on the scene. Also, two agents from the Albany, NY office are working full time in the investigation. Now, two special agents from the FBI Behavior Analysis Unit in Quantico, Virginia are en route to help.
The CARD team is made up of four to six FBI agents trained in kidnapping and child abduction investigations. Their expertise, working in combination with local and state police adds needed eyes on the case in the early crucial hours of an investigation.
The FBI can also provide technical support with electronic communications, aerial surveillance, polygraph examinations, evidence collection and behavioral analysis

http://fox44.net/Global/story.asp?S=8562479

The officer speaking on the news thinks that it is NOT an ABUDUCTION​

On the news they showed the footage from the store cameras,
when she was in the store with her uncle she did not buy anything her uncle did and when they went out the doors she went one way he went the other no hug nothing, weird to me.

I just looked at the myspace and the caption now reads Brooke has gone missing. There is a person holding a naked doll (not sure if person is male or female body looks like male but long dreadlocks) blocking their face.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40183906

What the heck????

yes we saw that last night, there are messages on at least 5 myspaces. one was saying that she was at Hailey's house. who ever hailey is might be a friend.

Hey what is really strange is that the last date this person logged in was 6-23, 2 days before she disapeared. So how did they know that she was going to be missing??

I am beginning to think something is up with the Uncle. He takes her to a parking lot to met her friends mom to go visit her friend's relative who is in the hospital. He just drops her off, doesn't wait until she is picked up to ensure she is safe and then her shoe is found in the direction you would travel to go back to her uncle's.
Who just leaves a 12 yr old girl alone in a parking lot? Were her parents aware her uncle was giving her a ride somewhere or is this info just coming from him?

I have looked through several of the articles and cannot find a name for her uncle - anyone heard his name mentioned? I would be interested to see if he has any record.

On the news they showed the footage from the store cameras,
when she was in the store with her uncle she did not buy anything her uncle did and when they went out the doors she went one way he went the other no hug nothing, weird to me.

I agree. Why does the LE officer think there was no abduction? I should have quoted your other post but you know what I mean. Or wasn't it elaborated on any?

Hey what is really strange is that the last date this person logged in was 6-23, 2 days before she disapeared. So how did they know that she was going to be missing??

this is what i posted last night
www.myspace.com/308675607
this myspace says this

Brooke Bennett is at haileys!

The girl in the picture is not Thee brooke Bennett

Let me put these dates in order ok.

Last Login: 3/20/2008 "I'm a b**** and that's why you love me!" BrookiePie in luv w/ cj

Last Login: 6/23/2008 "Brooke has gone missing. Brooke high and dead??
Brooke Didn't go missing until the 25th.

Last Login: 6/25/2008 ~BrOoKe~ thinks she has them fooled!

Last Login: 6/26/2008 ;-)bmb loves u so much:-D Going insane i swear! :) Please txt me!? "i wanna leave stupid vermont and go to texas already!!! sorry to all my friends but i need to get away!?"

Good catch, let's hope this CARD team sees this Myspace, could be what they are forensically investigating.

this is what i posted last night
www.myspace.com/308675607
this myspace says this

Brooke Bennett is at haileys!

The girl in the picture is not Thee brooke Bennett

Let me put these dates in order ok.

Last Login: 3/20/2008 "I'm a b**** and that's why you love me!" BrookiePie in luv w/ cj

Last Login: 6/23/2008 "Brooke has gone missing. Brooke high and dead??
Brooke Didn't go missing until the 25th.

Last Login: 6/25/2008 ~BrOoKe~ thinks she has them fooled!

Last Login: 6/26/2008 ;-)bmb loves u so much:-D Going insane i swear! :) Please txt me!? "i wanna leave stupid vermont and go to texas already!!! sorry to all my friends but i need to get away!?"

I thought her Uncle said she didn't have a cell phone??:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member