Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was Brooke reported missing?
It wasn't until the 26th right?
The last one has a login date of the 25th. How would they get that pic off the news before it her disappearance made the news?

The family just explained the account.

Randolph is a very nice, small and safe town. A great place for kids. The surrounding towns are the same. The kids there are very wholesome. They swim alot in the rivers for fun in the summers, many kids do theater in the summers. That's how Randolph is, and the nearby towns.

I purchased lottery tickets for Vermont Powerball and Megabucks. The Amber Alerts on lottery tickets was started in 2004. This is the first time that they have done this (because Brooke is our first Amber Alert). I also put up some posters I made at a few stores in my area a short time ago I placed them along side the posters from the lottery. The lottery posters do not have a photo of Brooke, mine do.
Just thought I would share this.

In the middle of the tickets in a huge box, and it is printed just like this (the lottery put everything in caps and the spelling of Brooke's last name is wrong on the ticket, not the poster). For easy reading, I put both in a quote box. I am grateful that our state is doing this;

dark_shadows as shown on the Vermont State Lottery tickets said:
VERMONT
AMBER
CHILD ABDUCTION
ALERT

Please see the message at
the bottom of this ticket.

VT AMBER ALERT ACTIVE
BROOKE BENNET AGE 12
BROWN HAIR BLUE EYES

The Vermont lottery also made an 8x10 poster for stores to place on the counter or hang on the wall.
This is what it has on it;

dark_shadows as shown on the Vermont State Lottery poster said:
News message

Subject: CHILD ABDUCTION

Sent: 6/28/08 7 : 12: 37 am

BROOKE BENNETT 7/12/1995
LSW/PINK SWEATER , BLU JEANS ,
WHITE SNEAKERS W/ PINK LETTERS,
LAST SEEN HEADING INTO THE
VILLAGE OF RANDOLPH FROM
CUMBERLAND FARMS ON MAIN ST
BIRTHMARK ON UPPER R-ARM,
FRECKLES ON FRONT OF NECK& TOP
OF 2ND TOE ON L-FOOT, BOTH EARS
PIERCED ON TOP & BOTTOM,
USUALLY WEARS EARRINGS IN REAR
HOLE, BOTTOM FRONT TOOTH IN
FRONT OF k9 VERY YELLOW, BUG
BITE JUST ABOVE L-EYEBROW

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

darkshadows, that was very nice of you to take the time to do that, i'm sure the family is very thankful to have people like you out helping. As for the lotto, what a great idea for them to do that as well.

darkshadows, that was very nice of you to take the time to do that, i'm sure the family is very thankful to have people like you out helping. As for the lotto, what a great idea for them to do that as well.
My dearest Swanniee,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so very much.

It took me awhile to post that info from the lottery out! I am a pecker, not a typer LOL.

I appreciate the time that you took to read that post and then to respond to it. Many thanks.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I just went back to foxnews video's of the fathers interview ( on the phone) When he said the Texas trip was planned and she was going to visit her stepfather, the 2nd interview said the Uncle is Brookes mothers brother in law. I am taking it that the mother is divorced. Is anyone else hearing this same thing? Also, the father has not talked to the uncle/cousin in regards to his daughter missing. I find that strange. Brooke also does have a cell phone however the mother said she left it at home.

A teenager leaving their cell phone at home is not the norm...at least for the teens I know. I wonder if this was intentional. Didn't want to be traced?

DS, you are fantastic.

Swanniee, thanks for the info on the Uncle.

WI, that is unusual about the cell phone.

dark shadows....that was a very wonderful to do. I bet Brookes family is so thankful for people like you that are trying to help them.

dark shadows....that was a very wonderful to do. I bet Brookes family is so thankful for people like you that are trying to help them.
Dearest Amster,:)
Thank-you so much for your words.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

A teenager leaving their cell phone at home is not the norm...at least for the teens I know. I wonder if this was intentional. Didn't want to be traced?

Okay if she left her phone at home why would her myspace say to text her.

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not.

FBI CARD Team Assists in Search for Missing Vermont Child

http://www./viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977384545&grpId=3659174697244816&nav=Groupspace

On Fox News, earlier, reporter said Brooke had 3 myspace sites. One her dad shut down and 2 more that her parents didn't know about. They didn't show which were which....has anyone found out the uncles name or the step-dads name?

8565435_BG1.jpg

Police Find Few Clues in Search for Brooke Bennett

Randolph, Vermont - June 27, 2008
Police turned up few clues Friday in the search for a missing 12-year-old girl from Brookfield.
Brooke Bennett disappeared Wednesday morning-- prompting Vermont's first ever Amber Alert. The investigation is focused locally in central Vermont and nationally on the internet.
Witnesses saw Brooke outside a laundromat and Dunkin Donuts in Randolph Wednesday morning between 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. She wasn't seen again-- but some of her clothes were found along route 65 in Brookfield.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8565435

On Fox News, earlier, reporter said Brooke had 3 myspace sites. One her dad shut down and 2 more that her parents didn't know about. They didn't show which were which....has anyone found out the uncles name or the step-dads name?
Hi,
The police and FBI are confident as in the press, that this is a myspace connection of someone Brooke had been communicating with and not family that would have been involved in Brooke's disappearance. The family is deeply concerned for Brooke, and are involved completely right now in doing everything possible to locate Brooke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper