Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys for the info about the bridge. I guess I'm just trying to pin down where all the info is coming from. The story about the hospital visit, the myspace connection, the items found. If it's all coming from only one person, then IMO, that would be awfully convenient.

ALL points are valid, and with respect to the family, the Uncle must be questioned thoroughly!

Perhaps a lie detector test is needed.

Did I miss reading which side of the family the uncle is from?

I don't think that has been said yet. I was just fishing around for some names based on the article I just posted. The names "Gagnon" "Stevens" and "Bennett" are not uncommon in VT. I also don't know if Brooke's mom's maiden name is Gagnon or if that is a married name. Many possibilities.

TY, luthersmama. Sometimes I miss details like that when these threads get this involved!

from what I've heard ( mostly through the interviews with the father on tv (over the phone) the Uncle is Brookes mothers husband's brother. The person she was going to see is in Texas is mothers husband .

On an interview with Fox, Jim Bennett said the uncle is Brookes moms brother-in-law. That's all I've heard about him.

Interesting, so he's technically not really "family", by blood anyway. Thank you.

I don't think that has been said yet. I was just fishing around for some names based on the article I just posted. The names "Gagnon" "Stevens" and "Bennett" are not uncommon in VT. I also don't know if Brooke's mom's maiden name is Gagnon or if that is a married name. Many possibilities.

Is it "Gagnon" or "Gatnon"?

ALL points are valid, and with respect to the family, the Uncle must be questioned thoroughly!

Perhaps a lie detector test is needed.

Will I ever be able to ask the hard questions without feeling like doggie doo? I hate going down this road.

I agree about the lie detector test. I wonder if one has been given? Or did LE focus too quickly on the Myspace angle in this case?

Is it "Gagnon" or "Gatnon"?

I saw Cassandra Gagnon mentioned.

And there is an entry for Cassandra Gagnon on Anywho located on Route 12A in Braintree.

No Gatnons anywhere.

There is also a David Gagnon on Anywho in Braintree. Uncle?

ask away SusieQ, not sure if they will get answered though.

IIRC: the LE said that they were done looking at the family and leaning towards the internet.

IMO-Whos to say that the Uncle went from the store to work all day and has an alibi, I wish this kind of info would come out to dismiss him but the clothing is really bugging me. I'm reaching here but I was also thinking that when she went missing maybe the police didnt take it seriously and the clothes were planted so that they would take it seriously. Not to mention that a family member is the one who found the clothes 10 miles from where she was???? This is all guessing and I hope I don't offend anyone.

Brookes mothers maiden name is Adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildandfree