Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I saw on the video is that she looked very angry with him. Her body language and the look on her face told me they were in some sort of confrontation at the time.

I just saw a moody teen, you see them everyday, and knowing now she didn't have her cell phone and thinking she was pissed about that, and thinking she was in the midst of telling some big lies, I didn't recognize real strange behavior towards the Uncle.

It is so forked up and diabolical if he took her in the convenience store just with the purpose of getting her on video. It's all quite strange if the Uncle is the perp.

Dearest fellow Websleuthers,:blowkiss:
I want the ones that for listened to me when I was hurried and posted without addressing anyone and not signing at the bottom of my posts, I do not normally do that. I had just gotten off the phone with the reporter.

WCAX just said on the news that the charges against the uncle are not related to Brooke's disapperance.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

DS,

As always, thanks for going the extra mile for this girl and her family. It is an honor and a privilege to know you and have you here on websleuths!!

Much respect,
vtgirl

Limehurst Lake is five miles (9 minutes) from his house right off of Highway 14, between Randolph and his home.

That is what I got from the video. She stoically stood there with arms folded and broke left. He didn't want that on tape and broke right and was probably looking for her when she was in the laundromat etc. This means there was some stalking involved.

see, i couldn't see Brooke's facial features at all on that video, other than her having her arms crossed....without seeing an angry or scared looking face, i just didn't think much at all about it......kids 12, 13, 14 can be so cocky these days, it's hard to know, by looking at that video, what was going thru her OR his mind in that store.....i DID find it odd that she went in the store with him, without getting something for herself, but heck, she could have been ticked off cause there was something she wanted & he wouldn't buy it for her.......

if he had anything to do with Brooke's disappearance, i sure hope the cops drill it out of him...

Police Arrest Missing Girl's Uncle

Randolph, Vermont - June 29, 2008
State Police have arrested the last person to be seen with missing 12-year-old, Brooke Bennett.
Police say 42-year-old Michael Jacques is being held at the Southern State Correctional Facility, in Springfield, Sunday night, on sexual assault charges unrelated to Bennett's case. Jacques, who is Bennett's uncle, is being charged with aggravated sexual assault of a minor. Police uncovered evidence linking him to the alleged crime while investigating Bennett's disappearance.
Jacques is a registered sex offender; he was arrested and convicted of kidnapping and sexual assault in 1993. Police say that the new charges are not connected in any way to Bennett or her disappearance. Police do say, however, that the minor involved in the new charges is from Randolph.
Jacques and Bennett were seen on surveillance video at the Cumberland Farms convenience store in Randolph, on Wednesday morning. Bennett disappeared a short time later.

8576141_BG1.jpg

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8576141

It is also possible that they already had his DNA, but hadn't checked it against the case of the minor in Randolph until this all came up. It would be a quick way to link him to such a case and one of the only things I can think of to do so.

I would think that would take more time that she has been missing. IMO

I just saw a moody teen, you see them everyday, and knowing now she didn't have her cell phone and thinking she was pissed about that, and thinking she was in the midst of telling some big lies, I didn't recognize real strange behavior towards the Uncle.

It is so forked up and diabolical if he took her in the convenience store just with the purpose of getting her on video. It's all quite strange if the Uncle is the perp.

yes..that's exactly what it looked like to me...i don't feel so clueless now...

Jacques lives here Bethel Rd Randolph Center, VT 05061 correct? Was going to try and come up with a map that shows all the areas of water.

he's been charged with sexual assult of a minor, sounds like she's still alive. At what point do you go from sexual assult to murder? (i'm praying like theres no tomorrow for Brooke and shes found safe)

We don't know that yet. Nothing has been said about a female cousin. I have heard about a male cousin but that isn't confirmed either.

I just assumed that there was a female cousin because Brooke stayed the night with the uncle the evening before she disappeared, and it was reported a cousin was in the car when she was dropped off. As a twelve year old I stayed the night with female cousins all the time, but never male cousins. Sorry I jumped to conclusions there.

Maybe it was a gut feeling on my part, but that is what I got from the video. Anger at him. It was the way she was turned towards him, too. Something was off.

DS,

As always, thanks for going the extra mile for this girl and her family. It is an honor and a privilege to know you and have you here on websleuths!!

Much respect,
vtgirl
My dear sweet Vtgirl,:blowkiss:
The honor is all mine, I am gratful that I met you here. You have done so much here and we are all proud of you.

Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

The sexual assault of a minor charge is not a charge resulting from Brooke. I pray she is alive as well, just doesnt look good at this point.

he's been charged with sexual assult of a minor, sounds like she's still alive. At what point do you go from sexual assult to murder? (i'm praying like theres no tomorrow for Brooke and shes found safe)

Jacques lives here Bethel Rd Randolph Center, VT 05061 correct? Was going to try and come up with a map that shows all the areas of water.
I got this address on him earlier: 4 Colonial Dr, Barre, VT 05641

Limehurst Lake is very near there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members