Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Close Enough~ I will have to find the link but I read somewhere they did find forensic evidence on her shoe which was found by the bridge.

Dearest Close,:blowkiss:
I am sorry, I forgot the link for you.
http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8558608&nav=menu183_2_10_3

Go to the updated Amber Alert video to the left of the article.

He also gave to me to go to CBS news.

http://wbztv.com/national/brooke.bennett.missing.2.758511.html

The video to the right has her mother and a teen girl. I do not know if it a sister, or if it the cousin.

Also, the uncle is the mother's sister's husband.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

gosh, thanks again DS for all the great info!...off to check it out..

eta...& btw, there's no way, IMO, that Brooke's mama didn't know about her own sister's husband being convicted of sexual assault & kidnapping......

Now we need to concentrate on where Brooke could be. Frankly, it doesn't sound good to me right now at all. I wonder if he tried something with Brooke the night before and the reason she wanted away from him that day. Perhaps when they were in the store and she took off the other way...she was trying to get away from him.

Oh, I could say something...but I won't.

Now we need to concentrate on where Brooke could be. Frankly, it doesn't sound good to me right now at all. I wonder if he tried something with Brooke the night before and the reason she wanted away from him that day. Perhaps when they were in the store and she took off the other way...she was trying to get away from him.

That's what I'm thinking....Bless her heart....no wonder she looked so uncomfortable. Maybe after wandering around town, she started walking home...and he got her. :furious:

This just makes me so ill. I am wondering if they found some evidence on his computer with regards to another crime.

Oh, I could say something...but I won't.

That is what I got from the video. She stoically stood there with arms folded and broke left. He didn't want that on tape and broke right and was probably looking for her when she was in the laundromat etc. This means there was some stalking involved.

What I saw on the video is that she looked very angry with him. Her body language and the look on her face told me they were in some sort of confrontation at the time.

There is also the possibility that the minor involved in Randolph was one of her cousins or friends, too...and perhaps she found out about it.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-England/Search-continues-for-missing-Vermont-girl/1214790326.html

~Forensic tests aren't yet finished, but police say a sneaker found earlier this week is providing possible new leads into the disappearance of 12-year-old Brooke Bennett. ~

I guess I read it wrong. Forensic testing is not finished yet but the sneaker is helping them out. Maybe some but not all of the testing is done. I guess if it had blood or other fluids on it they could have preliminary results back already. I still hope she just ran off. I hate to think of this happening the way it seems to be unfolding.

It is also possible that they already had his DNA, but hadn't checked it against the case of the minor in Randolph until this all came up. It would be a quick way to link him to such a case and one of the only things I can think of to do so.

Thanks DS. We need the truth not the media version. Let's find Brooke. This is the quest. Let's pull together and see if we can come up with bodies of water and/or wooded areas near where the shoe and the other items were found.

Maybe someone is good with map skills/road skills that will help.

I was telling the truth.

What I saw on the video is that she looked very angry with him. Her body language and the look on her face told me they were in some sort of confrontation at the time.

There is also the possibility that the minor involved in Randolph was one of her cousins or friends, too...and perhaps she found out about it.

She was staying the night with a cousin right? His daughter/Brooke's cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79