Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wonder if it was him why she would have been spotted in the laundry mat. I still think this may have a my-space connection, or at least I hope that's what it is. That she ran away to meet up with some my-space jerk and safe.

He may be the myspace jerk.

Earlier today, the statement from LE made it sound like they got some forensic info back. I wonder if it linked to the uncle?

ok, i'm a bit confused, DS....set me straight ok?....when you posted "unrelated sex charges" does that mean he's been arrested for something that has nothing to do with Brooke?
My dearest Close,:blowkiss:
When I spoke to the reporter, I asked him if he was sure of Brooke's mother's spelling. He said that is what the station was given when they interviewed the mother. He said that it is on the video about the Amber Alert in the news story they did about it. When I asked him again if he was sure, he said to wait a minute that there was breaking news. When he waited a minute and then told me that the uncle was arrested on unrelated sex charges. He then had to cut the call short.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

yes, that's the best way to say it, lol....thank you, spaz

I have to correct this, I think I said it was Brookes mothers husbands brother, this may not be true, I went back and listened and Brookes father said it was Cassandras brother in law which could mean her sisters husband (if she has a sister) so i'm not sure how the relation is yet.

My dearest Close,:blowkiss:
When I spoke to the reporter, I asked him if he was sure of Brooke's mother's spelling. He said that is what the station was given when they interviewed the mother. He said that it is on the video about the Amber Alert in the news story they did about it. When I asked him again if he was sure, he said to wait a minute that there was breaking news. When he waited a minute and then told me that the uncle was arrested on unrelated sex charges. He then had to cut the call short.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

okie dokie DS...gotcha!...thanks again:)

sure hope, no matter what the deal is, they find Brooke soon....

yes, that's the best way to say it, lol....thank you, spaz

The conviction was 3 years before Brook was born, so in theory neither biological parent may have known that he was a sex offender. Michael's family may have tucked that under the rug hoping it would just go away. I know having a sex offender as a brother in law would be a deal breaker for me. It's a shame people put themselves above the safety of children. I wonder how old Brook was when mom married the step-dad.

Article on WCAX....for some reason, I can't link it...

I have to correct this, I think I said it was Brookes mothers husbands brother, this may not be true, I went back and listened and Brookes father said it was Cassandras brother in law which could mean her sisters husband (if she has a sister) so i'm not sure how the relation is yet.

thanks for the correction, swanniee...

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8576141

State Police have arrested the last person to be seen with missing 12-year-old, Brooke Bennett.
Police say 42-year-old Michael Jacques is in jail Sunday night, on sexual assault charges unrelated to Bennett's case. Jacques, who is Bennett's uncle, is being charged with aggravated sexual assault of a minor. Police uncovered evidence linking him to the alleged crime while investigating Bennett's disappearance.

State Police have arrested the last person to be seen with missing 12-year-old, Brooke Bennett.

Police say 42-year-old Michael Jacques is in jail Sunday night, on sexual assault charges unrelated to Bennett's case. Jacques, who is Bennett's uncle, is being charged with aggravated sexual assault of a minor. Police uncovered evidence linking him to the alleged crime while investigating Bennett's disappearance.

Jacques is a registered sex offender; he was arrested and convicted of kidnapping and sexual assault in 1993. Police say that the new charges are not connected in any way to Bennett or her disappearance. Police do say, however, that the minor involved in the new charges is from Randolph.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8576141 (Bolded by me)

okie dokie DS...gotcha!...thanks again:)

sure hope, no matter what the deal is, they find Brooke soon....
Dearest Close,:blowkiss:
I am sorry, I forgot the link for you.
http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8558608&nav=menu183_2_10_3

Go to the updated Amber Alert video to the left of the article.

He also gave to me to go to CBS news.

http://wbztv.com/national/brooke.bennett.missing.2.758511.html

The video to the right has her mother and a teen girl. I do not know if it a sister, or if it the cousin.

Also, the uncle is the mother's sister's husband.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Where is that poster who insisted that this had nothing to do with Brookes family? Did he/she know about this perv?

Earlier today, the statement from LE made it sound like they got some forensic info back. I wonder if it linked to the uncle?

sounds like it was, but not concerning Brooke....man o' man, they'll take a good LONG look at this freak, as far as Brooke goes, as well they should.....i have to say i'm surprised...i sure didn't think this had anything to do with the uncle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove