Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pretty much confirmed that it is Cassandra Gagnon not the other spelling. I, too, am from French Canadian descent and am very familiar with spellings and pronunciations.

Thank you, CP. "Gagnon" is so common that it seems beyond doubt to me that it is the correct spelling.

The first I saw of moms name, it was spelled, "Gatnon"......from an article that had her pic. Gagnon makes more sense. Just saying where it probably first got reported incorrectly.

thanks for the article, BL....."Police also are reviewing footage from video cameras located near where Bennett was last seen" makes me think this is new video, most likely near or in the dunkin doughnuts or laundromat....

this stood out also..."They are specifically interested in speaking with people who were in the convenience store where Bennett was dropped off by her uncle."
Yes, they did get other video from those places, but won't say who she was with or if anyone.

I would think they would definitely want to speak to those people if only to find out if they overheard anything unusual like a fight between the two. Of course, they also want to rule out someone followed her, too.

I did see a kid that says he saw her walking alone, but didn't think anything of it. (Not sure, but I think that was on CNN.)

The uncle is incarcerated.

Thanks DS. We need the truth not the media version. Let's find Brooke. This is the quest. Let's pull together and see if we can come up with bodies of water and/or wooded areas near where the shoe and the other items were found.

Maybe someone is good with map skills/road skills that will help.

There is no link.
I just got off the phone with WCAX and they told me Brooke's mother's name and her uncle is Michael Jacques and he was just arrested.

There is no link.
I just got off the phone with WCAX and they told me Brooke's mother's name and her uncle is Michael Jacques and he was just arrested.

OMG....he's a registered sex offender. Damn...

There is no link.

Ok that was the man I was talking about being a sex offender where she was dropped off and he lived there and he was arrested in 1993 being a sex offender and a kidnapper. I posted this today. he is 42yrs old. I"m going to find the page and post it. OMG!

It lists his address online as being in 4 Colonial Dr, Barre, VT 05641. By google map, this puts him right off Highway 14 (South Barre Road). 23.6 miles from Randolph, VT where she was dropped off.

His photo ansd info;
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=VTX000005393&aID=&at=1&sid=&sp=1&nm=1

X000005393.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member