Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true....it really is him and he's a registered SO....I swear I'm going to break something!!! Why, in the name of all that's Holy, was Brooke allowed to be around this perv?? WHY??? Is her mother or father that clueless???? I'm so mad right now! SPIT! :mad:

There is no link.
I just got off the phone with WCAX and they told me Brooke's mother's name and her uncle is Michael Jacques and he was just arrested.

wow...which one is he?
i found two in VT....one is 42 yrs old in Randolph & the other is in Montpelier VT

wow...which one is he?
i found two in VT....one is 42 yrs old in Randolph & the other is in Montpelier VT
Dearest Close:blowkiss:
First Name: MICHAELMiddle Name: STEPHENLast Name: JACQUES
Home AddressRANDOLPH CENTER, VT Distance: Unknown miles
Keep your family safe. Check background information on others who are around your family – babysitters, coaches, home contractors, camp counselors, new neighbors, anyone. Start Here.

Ok that was the man I was talking about being a sex offender where she was dropped off and he lived there and he was arrested in 1993 being a sex offender and a kidnapper. I posted this today. he is 42yrs old. I"m going to find the page and post it. OMG!

wow, you sure did, swanniee!

If this is true....it really is him and he's a registered SO....I swear I'm going to break something!!! Why, in the name of all that's Holy, was Brooke allowed to be around this perv?? WHY??? Is her mother or father that clueless???? I'm so mad right now! SPIT! :mad:

Yes Amster, it is true and it is sick. WCAX is doing a story at 11pm. We have to wait until 11 for anything.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark shadows.....have they reported it on the news, yet?

oooops.....just saw your reply. Thanks!

Dearest Close:blowkiss:
First Name: MICHAELMiddle Name: STEPHENLast Name: JACQUES
Home AddressRANDOLPH CENTER, VT Distance: Unknown miles
Keep your family safe. Check background information on others who are around your family – babysitters, coaches, home contractors, camp counselors, new neighbors, anyone. Start Here.

thanks DS:blowkiss:

Yes Amster, it is true and it is sick. WCAX is doing a story at 11pm. We have to wait until 11 for anything.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

ok....I said I'd break something. I did. Broke a pencil in half! But, actually, my heart is breaking....

ok, i'm a bit confused, DS....set me straight ok?....when you posted "unrelated sex charges" does that mean he's been arrested for something that has nothing to do with Brooke?

maybe because it was 15 years ago. I bet depending on who he is related to the other parent is not even aware of his convictions.

I still wonder if it was him why she would have been spotted in the laundry mat. I still think this may have a my-space connection, or at least I hope that's what it is. That she ran away to meet up with some my-space jerk and safe.

ok, i'm a bit confused, DS....set me straight ok?....when you posted "unrelated sex charges" does that mean he's been arrested for something that has nothing to do with Brooke?

Yup. That's the way I understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member