Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to look at the photos again, didn´t notice that earlier. It might well be that they had a big fight upstairs and maybe Brooke got injuries already then?
I can't imagine why that screen is there. I don't imagine LE put it there and it doesn't look damaged like the wind tossed it or something. It is laying pretty flat on the roof anyway. Just thought it looked very out of place.

A quote from todays Burlington Free Press article "Randolph Searches for Strength" :

"Harty said Brooke’s death recalls a series of sexual assaults in the community about 20 years ago."
“As with this case, there were breaches of trust,” he said. “I suppose memories get short over the years. There’s a generation here that doesn’t have the tie to that time, not having lived through it."

Wonder what series of sexual assaults he is referring to?

I don't think he intended to kill her immediately so I don't think any sex machine is what caused her death.

I believe he intended to take her somewhere..underground bunker, abandoned house and keep her for at least a few days. Even acknowledging he's an insane sex fiend, the amount of planning he did and the length of time does not track to me w/killing her outright.

I believe some type of mistake occured in the so called 'take down'...Brooke fought back, Jacques made the neck restraints too tight, he became enraged because she wasn't compliant like AR and killed her in a rage/panic.

Thanks for posting this, Dark! The pressure should be applied and should get someone to actually do something now.
My very dearest SS,:blowkiss:
You are very welcome.
Something should have been done along time ago like you said before. It is a tragedy that nothing was done sooner.
Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

A quote from todays Burlington Free Press article "Randolph Searches for Strength" :

"Harty said Brooke’s death recalls a series of sexual assaults in the community about 20 years ago."
“As with this case, there were breaches of trust,” he said. “I suppose memories get short over the years. There’s a generation here that doesn’t have the tie to that time, not having lived through it."

Wonder what series of sexual assaults he is referring to?
It could be in reference to Jacques' assaults on an 8 year old "relative" (possibly his sister) when he was 11 yo. While LE did know about the 100 or so rapes/assaults...the victim failed to press charges and they couldn't do anything to him.

I believe her body was most likely in advanced stages of decomp.
My very dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Was Brooke's mother stated in the article and on video that she viewed Brooke's body, or did she mean that she "viewed" her in a vision???.

Braintree, Vermont - July 5, 2008
"I actually viewed her yesterday and it's just.... I felt her.

The article and video link;
http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8623432

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Gosh, I am almost sorry I asked what a snuff film was! I am horrified...just horrified. Thanks for the quick replies everyone.

I also have another question, after I read the affidavits, am I correct in understanding that A.R. was M.J.'s step-daughter and that the two of them were in love??? Is this correct? She is not his biological daugher I hope? (Of course, sexual molestation is bad no matter who does it) but if he is A.R.'s biological father I just want to vomit.

Gosh, I am almost sorry I asked what a snuff film was! I am horrified...just horrified. Thanks for the quick replies everyone.

I also have another question, after I read the affidavits, am I correct in understanding that A.R. was M.J.'s step-daughter and that the two of them were in love??? Is this correct? She is not his biological daugher I hope? (Of course, sexual molestation is bad no matter who does it) but if he is A.R.'s biological father I just want to vomit.

She is his step daughter.

But the person she was emailing she believed to be someone other than her stepfather.

I don't think a 14 year old can be "in love" with someone who has abused her allegedly since age 9, whether she has come to think so or not, though.

Also, I noted on several of the photos of MJ's house that a screen from one of the upstairs windows was laying on the porch roof. Anyone else notice that? Could Brooke have tried to get out a window at one point?
YES, I noticed that SS when I posted the photo. It appears to be from the window directly in the middle on the upper floor.

She is his step daughter.

But the person she was emailing she believed to be someone other than her stepfather.

I don't think a 14 year old can be "in love" with someone who has abused her allegedly since age 9, whether she has come to think so or not, though.

I agree with you 100% Medea, no WAY can a 14 year old girl who has been (raped) molested since she was 9 be in love with her abuser, NO WAY! She may be brainwashed/victimized into believing so, but she is not in love with M.J.

I only hope her life improves from here on out, and she can get court ordered help and perhaps find a loving, understanding therapist to help her understand that at 9 years old she was not responsible for what an adult did to her.

I am going to say this and back away from the computer slowly..... but I think her mother failed her miserably, and I believe Brooke's mom failed her too. It is a duty as a parent to teach your children to stay away from sex offenders, rapists, and perverts, not move them into your home and allow them to babysit.

I agree with you 100% Medea, no WAY can a 14 year old girl who has been (raped) molested since she was 9 be in love with her abuser, NO WAY! She may be brainwashed/victimized into believing so, but she is not in love with M.J.

I only hope her life improves from here on out, and she can get court ordered help and perhaps find a loving, understanding therapist to help her understand that at 9 years old she was not responsible for what an adult did to her.

I am going to say this and back away from the computer slowly..... but I think her mother failed her miserably, and I believe Brooke's mom failed her too. It is a duty as a parent to teach your children to stay away from sex offenders, rapists, and perverts, not move them into your home and allow them to babysit.

As far as I am concerned Denise, AR's mother, should be charged with child neglect/child endangerment or anything else they can come up with. She should rot in hell for turning a blind eye to her own daughter's abuse.

Brooke's mother, as far as we know, was not directly aware of any abuse, and we don't know that Gagnon, Brooke's former step father abused her or not...but with an admitted stash of 5 years worth of *advertiser censored* and having had sex w/AR...it isn't a stretch to believe he abused Brooke as well. But, yes she failed her daughter in many, many, many ways and I for one hope that she is shunned by her neighbors. She is NO VICTIM and if she gets sympathy becuase her daughter was killed by a known sex predator she allowed her to associate with then all it does is encourage women to continue to favor their men over their children, secure in the knowledge that even when their children are harmed, they will still get sympathy.

I think AR is broken beyond repair, I see a bleak future for her no matter how much therapy she gets.

Did anyone else notice that Brooke's father said her grades dropped drastically in 7th grade?

Is it possible Jacques was already molesting her and she had threatened to tell and this is why her abduction was planned and why AR wanted her to suffer and why she had her arms crossed in the Cumberland Farms vide?

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080628/NEWS/474070131 - the end of the article says Brooke did not have an easy time going from a small Braintree elementary school to 7th grade at larger Randolph Union High School.

Maybe AR tried out for a sport and Brooke made that team instead? Maybe Juv2 made a comment about Brooke and Juv1/AR was upset about it.

Has there been any photos of Denise available? I have seen photos of Cassandra, but not Denise. For some reason, I want to see what she looks like, to put a name with a face I guess. And Gagnon, I have not been able to find a picture of him either!

Was Brooke's cell phone ever found? I'm thinking MJ or AR must've gotten rid of it. They had to cover up the texts that AR forwarded to Brooke. Wherever that cellphone is ( if it hasn't been found) I bet there's more evidence along with it. They must have a some sort of place to stash stuff.

Her grades rebounded, so I seriously doubt Jacques was molesting her, and causing her grades to drop.

"She had some issues, but she ended up with passing grades. She turned it around all right.”

I also do not think Brooke was killed by the machine. I think she fought back when he tried to restrain her, and it ticked off MJ, and he killed her before he had a chance to do anything too involved with her.

I don't think its a screen, I think its a vent thing for the porch overhang. My parents have one like that on their back porch overhang.

I can't imagine why that screen is there. I don't imagine LE put it there and it doesn't look damaged like the wind tossed it or something. It is laying pretty flat on the roof anyway. Just thought it looked very out of place.

Has there been any photos of Denise available? I have seen photos of Cassandra, but not Denise. For some reason, I want to see what she looks like, to put a name with a face I guess. And Gagnon, I have not been able to find a picture of him either!
I have none of Denise stored, and only the sketch published of RG.

Brookes cellphone was left at her home.

Was Brooke's cell phone ever found? I'm thinking MJ or AR must've gotten rid of it. They had to cover up the texts that AR forwarded to Brooke. Wherever that cellphone is ( if it hasn't been found) I bet there's more evidence along with it. They must have a some sort of place to stash stuff.

I know what you mean Vicky, I'm sorry that I saw a picture of that sex machine. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89