Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also do not think Brooke was killed by the machine.
The machine which listed for $795 was delivered to the Jacques home, however it may have been set up elsewhere.

Another thought, perhaps MJ had photograped all of his sexual tools set up elsewhere and that may have led to where BB was found????

According to this article which refers to court records Jacques would of been 15 when he began molesting his sister, and at 18 was charged for the crime and it was dismissed.

Jacques’ involvement in alleged sex crimes dates back to 1985, court records show.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080704/NEWS01/80704001/1009

According to a police affidavit charging him with lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor in 1985, Jacques engaged in more than 100 sex acts with an underage female relative over three years when he was a teenager.

The relative became pregnant and had an abortion, the affidavit said. Prosecutors eventually dismissed the case.

I wonder if upstairs some some type of code word for a different location? The emails in the affidavit refer to upstairs also?

I couldn't even bring myself to take a look at the machine, just the names alone on the affidavit freaked me out.

I think they must've have had some sort of code Busylady, iirc, they also referred to "phone company". Whomever that might be.

According to this article which refers to court records Jacques would of been 15 when he began molesting his sister, and at 18 was charged for the crime and it was dismissed.

Jacques’ involvement in alleged sex crimes dates back to 1985, court records show.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080704/NEWS01/80704001/1009

According to a police affidavit charging him with lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor in 1985, Jacques engaged in more than 100 sex acts with an underage female relative over three years when he was a teenager.

The relative became pregnant and had an abortion, the affidavit said. Prosecutors eventually dismissed the case.

The legal system in Vermont staggers me.

I don't think its a screen, I think its a vent thing for the porch overhang. My parents have one like that on their back porch overhang.

It is definitely a screen, IMO, off the middle window, as you can see the 'window panes' much more clearly than the other windows.

My very dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Was Brooke's mother stated in the article and on video that she viewed Brooke's body, or did she mean that she "viewed" her in a vision???.

Braintree, Vermont - July 5, 2008
"I actually viewed her yesterday and it's just.... I felt her.

The article and video link;
http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8623432

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
It is a curious statement if she was in severe decomp. I don't know if they can do much repair in that state...so I don't know.

If she was able to be "viewed" then I would have to think that maybe she either didn't die the first days or there must be another explanation for it. I find it odd tho. It just doesn't fit with what LE said for some reason.

The machine which listed for $795 was delivered to the Jacques home, however it may have been set up elsewhere.

Another thought, perhaps MJ had photograped all of his sexual tools set up elsewhere and that may have led to where BB was found????

Maybe the 'elsewhere' is the 'sugar house?'

Just a thought
fran

Here is another piece of inside information that I have. I was hanging out with my friend who is also Cassandra's friend on Wednesday night June 25th. I remember the time and date precisely because we were waiting in line for our turn to do videos at a Survivor Open Casting Call that was at the University mall in Burlington, VT.

Anyway, We got there at around 5:30 PM, and we had been there around 30 minutes when my friend got a call on his cell phone. It was Cassandra very upset, crying, saying Brooke was missing and asking if my friend had seen her daughter. I don't know why she called my friend because he doesn't really know her kids. I think he was and still is a source of daily support for her and she thought just in case he had happened to see her daughter since he had driven up to Burlington that day.

It worried my friend but he couldn't really do anything. So anyway, she was crying and just about hysterical at 6pm regardless of when or who actually reported her missing.

For her to call my friend about her missing daughter meant to me that she was basically calling everyone in her phone book.

Was Brooke's cell phone ever found? I'm thinking MJ or AR must've gotten rid of it. They had to cover up the texts that AR forwarded to Brooke. Wherever that cellphone is ( if it hasn't been found) I bet there's more evidence along with it. They must have a some sort of place to stash stuff.

Dearest Gigi,:blowkiss:

It was reported that Brooke's mother said she left the phone at home.

MissVT77 stated that Brooke's mother went through Brooke's phonebook.

I wonder if Brooke's mother also went through the text messages, numbers called, calls recieved and the photos stored on Brooke's phone.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I know nothing at all about sugarshacks would there be sticky stuff from tapping the trees on the ground? Could a shovel of been found that had that residue on it mixed with the dirt? I lean more towards there was a picture of some kind that had to do with the sugarshack area, just trying to think of different things that would lead the police there.

Jacques younger relative refused to testify, most probably pressured by family, I don't see how this can be blamed on the state of Vermont. They almost assuredly only had her testimony as evidence against him.

The problem appears to be the mindset of the community itself, which welcomed him back not once but twice, first after being accused of molesting his younger relative for five years and then after pleading guilty to aggravated kidnapping and rape.

Where is the article or whatever it was that stated his victim was 8? I know I didn't dream that! We had an entire discussion of his being 11 yo when he started.

Where is the article or whatever it was that stated his victim was 8? I know I didn't dream that! We had an entire discussion of his being 11 yo when he started.

That is what I remember as well. The accusations were brought to police when she was 15 and he was 18, but she said he had been molesting her since she was 8, which would have made him 11 at the time.

Thankyou so much DS-- so much info that things get by me.

I still have trouble understanding how Jim Bennett, being in LE, knowing about MJ's history, didn't do more to ensure his daughter's safety. I just don't get it.

I also wonder what kind of dynamic was going on between AR and her mother. Something is extremely "off" with Denise. I'm sorry but if I saw a sex toy in my 14yo's room and she told me she was "holding" it for a friend, boy, that would be a very long conversation indeed.

You are right something is very off with Denise, a 9 yr old being sexually abused by a guy who was obviuosly into some sick stuff. The child has to have shown some signs that something was very wrong, how did her mother not know that something was not right with her child?

Just a thought
fran

That is what I have been thinking as well... If so, a mention of it in an email or note or a picture of it in the home somewhere could have lead LE to find her body rather easily if the sugar house was indeed close to property owned by MJ's family as a poster here earlier suggested.

FWIW, it seems the statute they're going to try MJ under is the Adam Walsh Act.

fran

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/na...ld_give_Vermont_second_look_at_death_penalty/

Vermont Law School professor Michael Mello, an expert on the death penalty, said it could be the first time federal prosecutors seek the death penalty using changes to federal law included in The Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006.

Just a thought
fran
In the photo thread a photo was taken near a 'SugarHouse"

I posted that orignally before it had been released the Brooks body was found, I just got a 'hinky' feeling when I got the AP alert and unfortunately that was the case.

It is a curious statement if she was in severe decomp. I don't know if they can do much repair in that state...so I don't know.

If she was able to be "viewed" then I would have to think that maybe she either didn't die the first days or there must be another explanation for it. I find it odd tho. It just doesn't fit with what LE said for some reason.
Thank-you my very dearest SS,:blowkiss:
That is why I brought it up again. When I posted the link for the story, I bolded her mother's statement about viewing her daughter.
Brooke may have been held captive for days, in the sugar house or somewhere secluded.

We might just find out that she did not pass away the day she went missing.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members