Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on any definate TOD, unless AR or someone else knows exactly when it happened.

As to decomp, I don't live in that area so please correct me if I mis-read, but the temps recorded for that week following 6-25-08 were mild.

That's what I thought, I am mystified as to the strange language the police used about finding Brooke, but maybe we're all reading too much into it, or not.

I haven't been able to come up with a good explanation for why or how Jacques thought AR's boyfriend's semen was going to help him....he's the dumbest wanna be criminal mastermind to come along in quite a while. Another reason I don't think he was able to keep Brooke alive beyond possibly a handful of hours. IMO she was dead by the time she was reported missing.

Timeline Thread-Originally Posted by Seriously Searching
sniip~quote-
[9:26 p.m.: Jacques makes the first of four phone calls that evening to Raymond Gagnon, a close friend and Bennett's former stepfather, who is now living in Texas. Jacques supplies Gagnon with Bennett's MySpace username and password. Gagnon logs onto her profile twice later, police say, and changed her password to the account.]end quote ~snip

This makes me wonder. Obviously, since Gagnon has had sex w/AR, MJ had power over Gagnon to influence him to assist in this attempted cover-up, but why did he/they choose Brooke? MJ had visited Gagnonseveral times in Texas. MJ had shared photographs of AR and her young boyfriend having sex.
In addition to being monsters, sexually preying on children, both men have one other thing in common. They both have step-daughters and one of them has a step-daughter who he has 'successfully' brainwashed into participating for several years in what she believes to be a sexring.

Do you think Brooke was initially chosen because MJ had a step-daughter under his control and Gagnon wanted the same?

In the beginning do you think that MJ could have encouraged Gagnon's participation by convincing him that he (MJ) would capture Brooke, train her and then send her to him?

In looking at the timeline I guess it is possible that Jacques was not the prime suspect until possibly the 27th or even 28th based on police statements and when they got the computer forensics. So it is possible that he kept Brooke alive for maybe a day and then killed her when things started to get too hot, though I still tend to think she died that first day/night.

I'm pretty sure LE was onto sicko uncle as soon as they ran a check on him.
I don't think he had the opportunity to keep her somewhere and keep going back to visit her.
Considering she was buried, I think she was killed the same day she went missing.
I don't think he necessarily planned on keeping her alive for days anyway.
I think all the planning was for one thing..to throw the LE off in another direction so not to suspect him after he killed her.
Why else would he plant clothes in the opposite direction with bloody panties, and semen on a tissue (that he requested AR get on the 23rd) if he didn't want LE to think she was probably dead and gone.
I think his plan was to rape, torture and kill Brooke, and be done with it. Not to keep her somewhere for days.
He knew as soon as she went missing, the LE would be called, and be all over the area.
Noway he planned on her being tied up somewhere near his home alive for days.
He focused on Brooke and she became his fantasy, and he knew he'd have to kill her to get her to be with him sexually, because she'd tell on him. All the planning was for that one day, the day he took her , raped her, and killed her, and that's it...no plans for extented abuse over days.
That's my opinion.

That's what I thought, I am mystified as to the strange language the police used about finding Brooke, but maybe we're all reading too much into it, or not.

I haven't been able to come up with a good explanation for why or how Jacques thought AR's boyfriend's semen was going to help him....he's the dumbest wanna be criminal mastermind to come along in quite a while. Another reason I don't think he was able to keep Brooke alive beyond possibly a handful of hours. IMO she was dead by the time she was reported missing.

the semen would lead LE to AR's boyfriend.... when Brooke was found they would do a rapekit ... must have been him.... couldn't be any other explanation for the semen being there. SETUP.

I agree with you on any definate TOD, unless AR or someone else knows exactly when it happened.

As to decomp, I don't live in that area so please correct me if I mis-read, but the temps recorded for that week following 6-25-08 were mild.

June

25-78
26-73
27-81
28-73
29-81
30-71

July

1-77
2-80

Still on the warm side. Nights ranged from 52 - 62 degrees.

No I think the whole purpose was to take pics and film the rape, torture and death by sex of a 12 year old child..just sick fun for profit for this crew.

I noted that at the vigil on Tuesday evening, when James spoke to those attending, he was carrying a small child. It appears that he and Janet have had another child since their re-marriage.
Yes, that would be Cyrus

sniip~quote-
[9:26 p.m.: Jacques makes the first of four phone calls that evening to Raymond Gagnon, a close friend and Bennett's former stepfather, who is now living in Texas. Jacques supplies Gagnon with Bennett's MySpace username and password. Gagnon logs onto her profile twice later, police say, and changed her password to the account.]end quote ~snip

This makes me wonder. Obviously, since Gagnon has had sex w/AR, MJ had power over Gagnon to influence him to assist in this attempted cover-up, but why did he/they choose Brooke? MJ had visited Gagnonseveral times in Texas. MJ had shared photographs of AR and her young boyfriend having sex.
In addition to being monsters, sexually preying on children, both men have one other thing in common. They both have step-daughters and one of them has a step-daughter who he has 'successfully' brainwashed into participating for several years in what she believes to be a sexring.

Do you think Brooke was initially chosen because MJ had a step-daughter under his control and Gagnon wanted the same?

In the beginning do you think that MJ could have encouraged Gagnon's participation by convincing him that he (MJ) would capture Brooke, train her and then send her to him?
I don't think so, he lives in a room of someone else's house with people around it would be hard to explain a slave.

the semen would lead LE to AR's boyfriend.... when Brooke was found they would do a rapekit ... must have been him.... couldn't be any other explanation for the semen being there. SETUP.

How could he be sure that Juvenile 2 would NOT have an alibi, though? If say, the BF went straight home or to a party, then it would be pretty obvious he didn't kill Brooke.

That means Jacques is either really stupid and overthought it or Juvenile 2 is more involved..Jacques knows Juvenile 2 does NOT have an alibi for the time of Brooke's death because he was with him.

Though, trying to get into the demented mindset of a demented fool like Jacques may be pointless. He has incriminated himself more than if he just drove her to the woods, raped and killed her and dumped her body without an email trail outlining his plans and the involvement of at least 3 other people to some degree.

Copied from SS's timeline thread on this forum:

SNIP/
June 26:

1 a.m.: Jacques leaves a message for a state police detective inquiring about the state of the investigation.

Sometime during the day, Jacques tells state police that he found one of Bennett's sneakers on the side of a road in Brookfield. Police later find blood, semen and torn girl's underwear nearby - evidence they now believe Jacques planted.

5:25 p.m.: An Amber Alert - the state's first - is issued by state police for Bennett. The FBI becomes involved in the case.

The second juvenile female, whom Jacques is accused of sexually assaulting over a period of five years, tells police she lied to them about going to Dunkin Donuts with Jacques after dropping Bennett off.

Forensic analysis begins on Jacques' laptop computer. Police first discover the "Chevy Truck" e-mail alias that he used in communication with the second juvenile female. Jacques tells police that the hard drive for his desktop computer is missing because it malfunctioned and he brought it to a Best Buy in Lebanon, N.H. to be repaired or replaced.

June 27:

10:30 a.m.: Police announce the discovery of Bennett's sneakers at a press conference in Burlington. They ask anyone who saw her that morning in Randolph on June 25 to come forward.

Police dive teams search the area of Sunset Lake near the Floating Bridge in Brookfield. Police say they are focusing on a person that Bennett may have been communicating with via MySpace, but stopped short of calling it abduction.

After a police inquiry, representatives of Best Buy say there is no record of Jacques dropping off a computer hard drive.

/SNIP

By the end of the day on the 26th they knew they had their guy, Jacques. They were waiting to find Brooke's body and then see who else popped into this investigation....RG and Kevin. That's what I think anyway. So I don't see how he had time on the 26th to kill and dispose of Brooke..that all had to take place during the day and evening of the 25th.

What a fool Jacques was to play the concerned uncle calling the police, etc..insinuating himself into the investigation. Of course he thought he was being wise in doing this..but he was wrong. They didn't even have to try to find him..he was hiding in plain sight. What a disgusting peice of filth.

sniip~quote-

No. I think he was obsessed with Brooke and had this fantasy playing out in his head. I do think RG may have known about the plan tho...including the murder, but wasn't in on it other than the cover up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven