Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure looks like that could be him, SS..the hair line, the beard, the body posture and width of shoulders.

OMG - SS - I owe you an apology: When I first read your comment, I wondered how you could possibly have come to that conclusion, when we never even saw a photo of RG...now, after DeltaDawn agreed with you that it could be him, I looked at the 'sketch', and you are right - it could be/probably IS RG! OMG!!!!!:eek:

I think it is in Alabama.

If he still owns a house in Alabama you can bet its been checked out too. Brooke and Cassandra lived there with him so that wouldn't make sense either to hide her there. Its a known place. IF they were going to hide her out somewhere , its not someplace that can be tied to either one of them. But maybe someplace tied to either Denise or Cassandra ....
oh I'm going to H..l for what I just thought....

If Gagnon was going to 'get Brooke' then he would have been in Vermont for the 'take down' and I think Jacques wanted her for himself anyway.

There isn't any evidence he was involved or had knowledge of Brooke's planned abduction before it happened. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I think he did more to help Jacques cover it up beyond a single myspace entry, but I don['t so far see his involvement in planning it.

I believe this whole plot was very well planned..for atleast 1 to 2 months. The equipment, the story of getting her to the house, the story of where she was, the planting of evidence and gathering of that evidence from AR's boyfriend..these were not last minute or spur of the moment accidents. Brooke was supposed to die a horrible death due to sex and that machine. MJ's mind had become so warped that this was the ultimate act for him. And he would have taped it, because that would be the trophy. Somewhere they will find evidence and be able to view much of what went on that day..unless it was totally destroyed..but my bet is it was downloaded to Gagnon's computer on the internet and that is why that computer is missing. It was never in the safe..nor will it be now. It is somewhere hidden.

Ok, sincer I'm tech challenged with computers, let me ask a question for anyone who is computer savvy.....

It's my understanding that once something is on the internet, even email, it's there FOREVER. Meaning, even with email, it has to go through a main server or storage facility or whatever they call them, before it's delivered to addressee. Correct?????

SO, whatever files these two idiots may have shared back and forth between these two ISP addresses, could they be retrieved through their provider?

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, LOL. The question even confuses myself. :confused:

fran

It might be the tape, but the tape is yellow. To the right of the door starting about midway on the handle it looks like the door frame molding is broken its a jagged black strip? I was trying to find the original video but no luck so far.

Door frame seems intact Busy, I can better view it from my computer. There is crime tape there, maybe that's what you're seeing ???

Ok, sincer I'm tech challenged with computers, let me ask a question for anyone who is computer savvy.....

It's my understanding that once something is on the internet, even email, it's there FOREVER. Meaning, even with email, it has to go through a main server or storage facility or whatever they call them, before it's delivered to addressee. Correct?????

SO, whatever files these two idiots may have shared back and forth between these two ISP addresses, could they be retrieved through their provider?

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, LOL. The question even confuses myself. :confused:

fran

The answer in a nutshell is yes.... it can be found. Even if you delete something from your computer.... data recovery can get it back.

If Gagnon was going to 'get Brooke' then he would have been in Vermont for the 'take down' and I think Jacques wanted her for himself anyway.

There isn't any evidence he was involved or had knowledge of Brooke's planned abduction before it happened. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I think he did more to help Jacques cover it up beyond a single myspace entry, but I don['t so far see his involvement in planning it.

I thought this am I read an article where they interviewed an 'unknown female' at the phone # for the roommate's home. She said something about RG being very upset when his niece disappeared. So I'm leaning towards, he didn't know about the 'take down.'

Who knows what those phone calls were about. I think we'll have to wait until we see just exactly what he gets charged with. I'm pretty confident if he's ANY WAY involved in Brooke's disappearance, the FBI knows by now.

JMHO
fran

The answer in a nutshell is yes.... it can be found. Even if you delete something from your computer.... data recovery can get it back.

See, the problem is, BOTH harddrives are gone. The one in Texas and the one from MJ in Vermont. So, to me, that would leave the only possibility would be IF it passed through the service provider and can be retrieved from their computer records.

Does that make sense?

fran

http://www.newser.com/story/31545.html

The Sugarhouse looks like a good place to hid Brooke.
Gagnon could have buried her, Juvie 2 is also a possible.

Unless AR/MJ told LE, they would have no way of knowing whose DNA they had in her underpants. Exception would be if juvie 2 had a prior.
I think Duct Tape will become a factor in this case.

They are, there is an article earlier in the thread about them checking out the Alabama home and a picture of the home.

If he still owns a house in Alabama you can bet its been checked out too. Brooke and Cassandra lived there with him so that wouldn't make sense either to hide her there. Its a known place. IF they were going to hide her out somewhere , its not someplace that can be tied to either one of them. But maybe someplace tied to either Denise or Cassandra ....
oh I'm going to H..l for what I just thought....

I thought this am I read an article where they interviewed an 'unknown female' at the phone # for the roommate's home. She said something about RG being very upset when his niece disappeared. So I'm leaning towards, he didn't know about the 'take down.'

Who knows what those phone calls were about. I think we'll have to wait until we see just exactly what he gets charged with. I'm pretty confident if he's ANY WAY involved in Brooke's disappearance, the FBI knows by now.

JMHO
fran

Well, look what Jacques has on him? He surely knows about his Russian kiddie *advertiser censored* collection, having visited him in Texas, and he 100% knows about Gagnon having sex with AR in 07.

I'd say he probably threatened him and Gagnon helped in the cover up to protect himself...if Jacques and AR go down, Gagnon goes down too, which is exactly what happened.

However, the timing of the change he made is pretty incriminating, I can't think of anything close to a believable excuse Jacques could have given for changing Brooke's Myspace page, what possible innocent explanation could there be? And all those phone calls the night she disappeared. So who knows.

Do we know whether Jacques called Gagnon or Gagnon called Jacques? That might make a difference...Gagnon could have been saying 'dude, did you do something to Brooke' vs. Jacques calling for assistance or to give a progress report.

These men are freaking morons.

See, the problem is, BOTH harddrives are gone. The one in Texas and the one from MJ in Vermont. So, to me, that would leave the only possibility would be IF it passed through the service provider and can be retrieved from their computer records.

Does that make sense?

fran

It doesn't seem like either one was smart enough to use any of the anonomyzer [sp?] or other privacy technology that is out there that makes it more difficult to match up computers with online activity.

It isn't impossible to cover your tracks, otherwise there would be no internet child *advertiser censored* industry.

Someone posted a few pages back that Brooke's obit had been changed. I can't seem to locate that post, can someone remind what the change was please?

It's easy to hide your IP with one of those programs if you're trying to fool the average person or a website administrator looking to trace an IP. However, there isn't a program alive that could hide your IP from good computer forensics analysis. After all, the program to hide your IP is loaded onto your PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89