Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I think the whole purpose was to take pics and film the rape, torture and death by sex of a 12 year old child..just sick fun for profit for this crew.
Somehow DD I think money may be involved.

I am still uncertain as to WHAT he planned to do w/Brooke...so much planning to just kill her right off seems odd.

My own theory as well.

I think he may have had a place he was going to take her and hold her hostage, even though thats more out of a bad movie than real life,

And that's stopped people when?

there are people who keep sex slaves

Gary Heidnick springs to mind...

and this seems to make more sense given the elaborate planning he did and the getting of his step daugther involved.

Yep- the depth of the planning doesn't seem to jibe with the idea of killing her right off, or obtaining that much equipment for just one use. Hence my speculation as to her death being accidental.

I don't think so, he lives in a room of someone else's house with people around it would be hard to explain a slave.
Also a strange environment for a child to come to for a visit.

And we certainly know he'd have ONE HECK of an interest in MJ and where his case is going....big time.

Okay...I really hate to ask this..but I've been away from the board since Friday afternnoon. Anything ELSE freaky, strange or new developments happen or any other weird info? I took a break after the uh....purchase of the 3 toys from the website. Catch me up in a nutshell. headed back out to church in about 30 min. Appreciate it.

That could be him. All we have seen is the sketch with the same type of beard and this fellow in the pic has that type of beard.

...and it's still the STUPIDEST plan I ever heard!!

Dear, dear, Brooke...

Yea, MJ pretty much did every single thing he could do wrong.
Calling LE to ask about the investigation the next day, then finding her clothing on the side of the road.
That's text book suspicious behavior to LE.

ETA.
As far as it not making sense that he would get the machine just for one day? Well..there's always AR to use it on, you know.
After reading all the affidavits, I don't think her death was an accident on the 25th, and she was suppose to be kept for days.
Nah..all the communication I read was all about what was going to happen that one day (the 25th) and what was going to be done to Brooke. MJ even asked AR if she wanted some time alone with Brooke the day they were to take her down.
MJ didn't want the "take down" to be no later than the 25th for some reason, right?
I think having Brooke all day alone was his goal...then to mislead LE with all the myspace postings and the semen.

If he still owns a house in Alabama you can bet its been checked out too. Brooke and Cassandra lived there with him so that wouldn't make sense either to hide her there. Its a known place. IF they were going to hide her out somewhere , its not someplace that can be tied to either one of them. But maybe someplace tied to either Denise or Cassandra ....
oh I'm going to H..l for what I just thought....
FBI did check Alabama connection.

Ok, sincer I'm tech challenged with computers, let me ask a question for anyone who is computer savvy.....

It's my understanding that once something is on the internet, even email, it's there FOREVER. Meaning, even with email, it has to go through a main server or storage facility or whatever they call them, before it's delivered to addressee. Correct?????

SO, whatever files these two idiots may have shared back and forth between these two ISP addresses, could they be retrieved through their provider?

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, LOL. The question even confuses myself. :confused:

fran
I think they could feasibly know where they've been (websites accessed, etc.) but we need to find a computer guru to learn about the "saving" of files. If I'm not mistaken it's on the hardrive only.

Also a strange environment for a child to come to for a visit.

Yes it is... now why would a mother let a soon to be 13 yr old girl go visit a man that rents a bedroom from another family? Where was she to sleep?

The answer in a nutshell is yes.... it can be found. Even if you delete something from your computer.... data recovery can get it back.
Oh...well then they know a whole lot more than they released in those affidavits!!!

It's been warm and wet up here for a while, but I don't think that she would have decomposed quite that severely in that space of time.

this is going to sound morbid and not for the faint of heart... two words plastic bag.

The answer in a nutshell is yes.... it can be found. Even if you delete something from your computer.... data recovery can get it back.
Without the harddrive? Good to know...thanks!

I think they could feasibly know where they've been (websites accessed, etc.) but we need to find a computer guru to learn about the "saving" of files. If I'm not mistaken it's on the hardrive only.

Server may have records of transactions, whether or not they have full content would depend on what they were using. Files uploaded or downloaded directly likely wouldn't be there.

this is going to sound morbid and not for the faint of heart... two words plastic bag.
My dearest Becca,:blowkiss:
There is another word to add to your two words....lime.

(or other farming materials to speed decomposition)

Love and respect,
dark_shadows

My dearest Becca,:blowkiss:
There is another word to add to your two words....lime.

(or other farming materials to speed decomposition)

Love and respect,
dark_shadows

you are right... or to slow it down... depending on what you use.

I just pulled up 2 different screens and had the picture from the court room on one and the sketch on another and had them side by side. They really do look alike. Aside from the glasses worn in the sketch and the fact that we can't really see the top of his head (to see if he really was balding on top like the guy seen sitting back in the courtroom) they really do look like the same person. Why on earth would he be there though?
...and it looks like he has the same jail garb on, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven