DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where do i find a photo thread??
is there one for this case?

Allen

If we think like that what is wrong with Cassandra and Denise? These women do not deserve to be parents... and the more Cassandra speaks and the more I learn about this famdamly... the more I believe that.
You know...it's been mentioned before...but maybe they're not the sharpest tools in the shed...not like that in any way excuses them...because it does not...but reading what Cassandra says, hearing her talk...something is not right. If stupidity was a crime the whole lot would be put away! (Oh my, I did promise myself that I would really try and have sympathy for her!!) I seriously believe child endangerment charges are in order for Denise. If anyone has knowledge of something more that she could be charged with, I would like to know.

The first picture of the State Trooper near that building with the cruiser, i dont believe is the Sugar Shack, i think i remember seeing that small building yesterday right next to the barn, and not very far off the road.

Allen

Ya know, I just went on the photo thread...I hadn't seen Mjs house...but by anyone's standards...that house speaks money IMO.

Ya know, I just went on the photo thread...I hadn't seen Mjs house...but by anyone's standards...that house speaks money IMO.

I wonder if he might have inherited the house/land/sugar shack.

The first picture of the State Trooper near that building with the cruiser, i dont believe is the Sugar Shack, i think i remember seeing that small building yesterday right next to the barn, and not very far off the road.

Allen
So, Brooke's house IS very close by, jnodrog?

Actually that home is a pre manufactured home.

probably sells for $250,000.

Allen

Actually that home is a pre manufactured home.

probably sells for $250,000.

Allen

I read an article/story that his Dad had the sugar shack when he was a kid.

Do pre-fabs cost that much?

So, Brooke's house IS very close by, jnodrog?
No im not sure the exact address of Brookes house though.

But if its Braintree that actually the other side of Randolph towards Northfield.

Allen

I read an article/story that his Dad had the sugar shack when he was a kid.

Do pre-fabs cost that much?
I believe that we will find out that all this land was at one time a relatives.

His house sets almost directly behind a old farm house which i assume is the rental property.

it doesnt show the MJ home on the google earth i have, you can see the dirt area where it was being built.

but on mapquest ariel it shows the house and farm house.

Allen

Thanks for your help, jnodog. This can't possibly be easy for any of the residents in the area. It's such a tragedy.

Allen
Dearest Jnodrog,:blowkiss:
That photo is where the tropper was stationed to prevent access further down the road to the crime scene. WPTZ reported live from that postion. They stated that the rest of the road was blocked and they could not go any further due to the Trooper being in front of that shack. WPTZ also took a photo of the street signs at the intersection. Kingsbury and Crocker.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

What do the locals think about all of this?
Well its a crazy mess, and i can tell you this a lot of stuff here has been on the money, so everyone does a pretty good job.
Most of us new the myspace thing was off right from the start, someone was changing her pages, and most thought it wasnt her.

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member