Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest Jnodrog,:blowkiss:
That photo is where the tropper was stationed to prevent access further down the road to the crime scene. WPTZ reported live from that postion. They stated that the rest of the road was blocked and they could not go any further due to the Trooper being in front of that shack. WPTZ also took a photo of the street signs at the intersection. Kingsbury and Crocker.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
Hi DS, i thought so, i was over there yesterday and actually turned around at the bottom where Crocker Rd. and Kingsbury Rd itersect.

the street sign at the top, Crocker Rd and E Bethel Rd. is missing

There is also a small cross over rd just south of that intersection you can see it on the map.

Allen

I can absolutely pin point MJ home and the farm house which is in front of his home on the map.
and they said she was buried within site of MJ home on news if i remember right.

Allen

I read an article/story that his Dad had the sugar shack when he was a kid.

Do pre-fabs cost that much?

Any chance the sugar shack was the scene of other activity for the Jacques clan?

My assumption is she was buried on the East side of Crocker Rd. as it looks back over towards MJ home.

Allen

Any chance the sugar shack was the scene of other activity for the Jacques clan?
Not sure i can tell you this most of the old buildings look similar to that of the one with the Trooper in it blocking the road.

Allen

Well its a crazy mess, and i can tell you this a lot of stuff here has been on the money, so everyone does a pretty good job.
Most of us new the myspace thing was off right from the start, someone was changing her pages, and most thought it wasnt her.

Allen

What do the locals feel about Juv 1's involvement? How are they feeling toward Brooke's mother?

What do the locals feel about Juv 1's involvement? How are they feeling toward Brooke's mother?
Honestly really havent heard much here, a friend of mine used to work with Denise which is AR mother Denise was her boss in Randolph.
That is why i knew my info was correct and who AR was.
also this friend told me MJ was always pushing to have AR get on the pill, now i know why.

Allen

If Gagnon was going to 'get Brooke' then he would have been in Vermont for the 'take down' and I think Jacques wanted her for himself anyway.

There isn't any evidence he was involved or had knowledge of Brooke's planned abduction before it happened. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I think he did more to help Jacques cover it up beyond a single myspace entry, but I don['t so far see his involvement in planning it.

I'm wondering if Jacques wanted to get to her before Gagnon did. If she was going to be going to visit her step-father in Tx soon maybe Jacques knew the step-father was planning something and wanted to beat him to it? Going to the extreme that he did, he made sure Gagnon never would have a chance.

I'm very curious about the company Jacques ordered the machine from, how many times before has he ordered things and what were they?

VB

Allen, Is Kingsbury (th84) is the road just below where Bethel and Crocker meet (marker A). And if you go straight up Bethel on the left hand side is the cleared dirt where the house now stands?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...302,-72.601798&spn=0.005248,0.009398&t=h&z=17
Kingsbury Rd is actually about 2 miles south on Crocker Rd.

MJ home is about .25 miles north of the Crocker and E Bethel Rd intersection
on that map you linked you can see the driveway loop around the back of the farm house and it is dirt in that photo.
the one i just linked you can see the home of MJ.

Allen

How hot can a fire be made at the sugarhouse?

I wonder if the state of Brooke's body may be because he attempted to burn part of her or other evidence?

How hot can a fire be made at the sugarhouse?

I wonder if the state of Brooke's body may be because he attempted to burn part of her or other evidence?
Fire can be made plenty hot there, they use large pans to boil maple sap into maple syrup.

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member