Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they could feasibly know where they've been (websites accessed, etc.) but we need to find a computer guru to learn about the "saving" of files. If I'm not mistaken it's on the hardrive only.

Server may have records of transactions, whether or not they have full content would depend on what they were using. Files uploaded or downloaded directly likely wouldn't be there.
depends on the ISP.. just how much is kept and for how long.

I didn't say that .... she asked about computers... I answered.
if anything was sent thru a IP it can be found.

I can verify that. I had a problem and all authorities needed was my ISP provider and addresses and they can contact and go through the server.

And we certainly know he'd have ONE HECK of an interest in MJ and where his case is going....big time.

Okay...I really hate to ask this..but I've been away from the board since Friday afternnoon. Anything ELSE freaky, strange or new developments happen or any other weird info? I took a break after the uh....purchase of the 3 toys from the website. Catch me up in a nutshell. headed back out to church in about 30 min. Appreciate it.
I think he was pulled in for questioning on the 30th.

Yes it is... now why would a mother let a soon to be 13 yr old girl go visit a man that rents a bedroom from another family? Where was she to sleep?
My opinion of that woman keeps taking a dive...

These guys are so bizarre that his hard drive may have ended up in the town dumpster. Jacques told them his computer was at Best Buy..how dumb was that knowing the next morning they could check that out..which they did. The time line shows they were already working on Jacques computers on the 26th..when he told them his other computer was at Best Buy being repaired..on the Th they checked ..Best Buy had never had his computer.

The morning of the 27Th is only 2 days from the 25Th, they had his computers on the 26th..1 day after Brooke was missing on the 25Th. And I think the fool willingly complied with that because he felt he had taken care of all evidence pointing else and the computer was clean.

Vermont and the Feds have alot more info then they have made public. I still believe that this was a sick sadistic pedophile death that was caught on film. Jacques had progressed from pedophile to torture to murder.

His plan all along was to try to frame his step daughter and her boyfriend, then RG. It just didn't work that way....he framed himself by being so involved from the get go with LE.

I say they have DNA, THE MACHINE, THE PIC/VIDEO FILES OF SAID CIRCUMSTANCE AND OTHER EVIDENCE WE ARE NOT AWARE OF YET.

He may have been wearing contacts when he first appeared ..was the sketch done on the same day as the videos?
NO, it was drawn on July 2nd.............I've posted a larger and better sketch in the Photo thread.

Yes it is... now why would a mother let a soon to be 13 yr old girl go visit a man that rents a bedroom from another family? Where was she to sleep?

RG was step father to Brooke and her siblings for several years.

Perhaps Cassandra didn't know that he lived with another family? He had only lived there for about 6 months. There is a teenager in that household, maybe Brooke was going to stay in her room?

RG was step father to Brooke and her siblings for several years.

Perhaps Cassandra didn't know that he lived with another family? He had only lived there for about 6 months. There is a teenager in that household, maybe Brooke was going to stay in her room?

I asked my roommate the question and she has two sons.... if you had an ex husband and he rented a room from someone else would you allow your almost 13 yr old daughter go visit in another state and she said NO WAY.
Why would I let my daughter stay with first people I don't know and second why would I let her around an older teenager that I don't know? sorry not buying the maybe she didn't know.... she had to know.

NO, it was drawn on July 2nd.............I've posted a larger and better sketch in the Photo thread.

Now seeing the larger and clearer sketch, I am not convinced that the sketch and the picture of the man sitting behind MJ in court is the same person. The sketch clearly shows hair on the top of his head and the man in the court is definitely balding and has almost no hair on the top of his head.

Video;

Braintree, Vermont - July 5, 2008
"I actually viewed her yesterday and it's just.... I felt her. I felt that she was still with me. It's been awful," says Cassandra Gagnon, Brooke's mother.

Brooke's Parents Speak

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8623432

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Thanks for this article DS!!!

I agree the Mom needs to keep quiet!
Everytime she opens her mouth she inserts her foot a little further.

Apparently she is suggesting Denise her sister is a adult who she could trust??? Ummmm Not in this lifetime!

I''ve been gone the weekend so trying to get caught up. Not sure I can but working on it! You guys been real busy here!!!! :blowkiss:

Thank you all for your hard work!

Apparently she is suggesting Denise her sister is a adult who she could trust??? Ummmm Not in this lifetime!

I''ve been gone the weekend so trying to get caught up. Not sure I can but working on it! You guys been real busy here!!!! :blowkiss:

My dearest Cheko,:blowkiss:
Thank-you very much.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I asked my roommate the question and she has two sons.... if you had an ex husband and he rented a room from someone else would you allow your almost 13 yr old daughter go visit in another state and she said NO WAY.
Why would I let my daughter stay with first people I don't know and second why would I let her around an older teenager that I don't know? sorry not buying the maybe she didn't know.... she had to know.
I agree...My ex lived with another guy for a short time (they shared a small house)...no way would I let ANY of my children stay there ('cause I didn't particularly like this friend to begin with)...and my ex was actually related. Law in my state said I didn't have to either. I realize this was just a visit for Brooke...but WITHOUT knowing the parties involved...NO WAY!

Without stating the obvious...curious they say it was "murder" in the article when it hasn't been released through LE.

Oh, and welcome back Cheko!!

I agree...My ex lived with another guy for a short time (they shared a small house)...no way would I let ANY of my children stay there ('cause I didn't particularly like this friend to begin with)...and my ex was actually related. Law in my state said I didn't have to either. I realize this was just a visit for Brooke...but WITHOUT knowing the parties involved...NO WAY!
If we think like that what is wrong with Cassandra and Denise? These women do not deserve to be parents... and the more Cassandra speaks and the more I learn about this famdamly... the more I believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo