Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is the family friend had to convince Gma and Cassandra to let her call. Then when LE called the friend back the friend handed gma the phone.

ETA: Gma and Cassandra did not want to call LE.

That's my understanding too.........that Cassandra and the grandmother didn't want to call, and that 12 hours had gone by. The family friend made the call because no one else would. After the in initial call by the family friend, LE called back and at that time the grandmother talked to them.

I've wondered if the call had been made in a reasonable time, shortly after it was known that Brooke was missing, if she could have been found before she was killed? Where was Denise? Didn't she go to her home? If she had gone to her home during the day, she would have caught MJ in the act.

Those work through cell phone reception and there is still very poor cell phone reception through most of rural Vermont. I agree with the poster who said it would be impossible for him to put it on the internet live feed.

Also he has shown himself to be not all that computer literate because he was so easily caught up in all his internet lies. That was the easiest thing to catch him at. I think if he got video it is on a camera hidden somewhere and not available online at all. He never would have had a chance to upload it or else the crime lab would have seen that too.
i shoulda checked my cell service when i was there yesterday but didnt think of it. here in the williamstown boonies though belive it or not we have one of the highest cell towers just of the interstate on Stone Rd. which this road goes directly to floating bridge area of brookfield.

The whole crime boils down to the fact state LE and the FBI feel they have enough evidence at this point to hold both Jacques and Gagnon. This means that Brooke went through a very horrendous experience that was both sadistic and brutal.

I can't discount the order of the machine and that info being released by FBI and local LE if that was not part of her murder. They have enough other info we have not seen to prosecute these two..the things they have released, I believe are the tip of the iceburg in this case. To release that much, that says to me they have to have even more. I don't even want to go there in my mind.

Earlier someone wrote something about they hadn't seen it listed as murder in print. Okay ..maybe it hasn't, but I don't believe it was suicide..so it was murder with a sexual intent. The most heinous of all crimes, taking a child related to you, even in a step situation, and sexually abusing them and that ending in that child's death. That is combining every taboo and sacrilege known to man.

If you go to the site view the machine and attachments he bought..you know no 12 year old could live through that assault. He bought that machine with the intent on using it on Brooke..for those who think otherwise..then I question who else was it meant for..his wife, his step daughter...no this was for Brooke so he could do his ridiculous rape, torture, death by sex film and make money. While no doubt getting off on the whole ordeal. I just can't go any further with these sick persons.
May they rot in hell with a boulder up their penis and rectum.
Oh...the newspapers have...LE hasn't...see above. It will all be quite clear tomorrow IMO (hopefully?)

He was a Project Manager at work.
One would think he knew more than he did about computers.

He did know to get rid of the hard drive that AR used. even if the Best Buy story sucked.
He may have had a helper at work. Work is where I think most of his e-mails to AR was sent from. The owner probably was the one that gave LE permission to confiscate that one.
IMO

And also he may have had Hughes Net satellite internet or there's one other one. Believe me, I may be in Texas but I'm remote too...not option for DSL at my house but we do have several wireless companies, plus the Hughes option and as I said, I have the sprint wireless thingie that I love.

IMBY theres no cable TV there??

cant remember when i drove by, would mean he had comcast at work??

Allen

Actually prefab homes are many times made better then stick built. Becuase they are built basically in a factory, undercover from rain, sleet and snow, they do not have the weather damage a stick built home has while under construction. And they normally appraise at the same price a stick built home would. We are not talking double wide trailers here..we are talking state of the art homes built under pre fab and climate controlled conditions.

Well I would feel hesitation in calling LE, especially with a teenager. Someone said, I'm not sure if it was here or where I heard this, that the family waited until the last possible moment where she COULD be home from Dartmouth if her cover story (which they all believed at the time) was true. Like the end of visiting hours + travel time.

I wonder if anyone thought to call the parents of the friend that Brooke was supposed to accompany to the hospital, or did they call the hospital in Dartmouth and ask to speak with the patient Brooke and her friend were supposed to visit?

A couple of phone calls would have determined if the story about going to the hospital was true. It would have taken only minutes to find out these important facts, and when they learned that there was no planned trip to visit a relative in the hospital, then it would have been time to call 911.

I don't know if this has been posted here, but on IS message foards, they have found that Kevin G has a business called Lone Star Grease Monkey, Inc. in San Marcos Tx. Now I ask you- if he owns his own auto lube business, how the heck was RG his 'boss' (which he stated in the 1st article where we learned about him)???

I'm somewhat new, what are the IS message boards?

The internet is pretty mysterious. Movies make it look so simple for hackers to get everywhere. But I've been a web programmer for 7+ years now full-time and I still would have no idea how to do anything online and not have my IP address lead back to my location.

I think there is no way he had any kind of online empire or video feed or anything. In more relaxed times he probably could get video files off his camcorder and upload them to youtube and send a link around but that's probably it, like most people.

I wonder if anyone thought to call the parents of the friend that Brooke was supposed to accompany to the hospital, or did they call the hospital in Dartmouth and ask to speak with the patient Brooke and her friend were supposed to visit?

A couple of phone calls would have determined if the story about going to the hospital was true. It would have taken only minutes to find out these important facts, and when they learned that there was no planned trip to visit a relative in the hospital, then it would have been time to call 911.

IF (big if) they only had a brain.

I don't think her Mom or Grandmom knew who this person was..since it was a bogus story made up by Jacques and AR. I think this person in the hospital never existed.

Actually prefab homes are many times made better then stick built. Becuase they are built basically in a factory, undercover from rain, sleet and snow, they do not have the weather damage a stick built home has while under construction. And they normally appraise at the same price a stick built home would. We are not talking double wide trailers here..we are talking state of the art homes built under pre fab and climate controlled conditions.
That's what the use/assemble on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Ok...I won't even ask how you got their phone number. Am i right to assume that AR and Denise are NOT there? Personally, I wouldn't be able to go back into that house.

It's easily found on Google.

This whole thing is so completely horrible but I have gotten a kick out of how many people are mystified by what a sugarhouse is. I never thought about that before.
Your help is invaluable.

Do you think LE found traces of syrup back at MJs...that's why they thought to look near a sugarhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow