Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest Jnodog,:blowkiss:
Did you put it in the right page? Or did you put it in the "special offers" part?

error_small.gif
No offers are available for the phone/address you have entered. Please verify your information and try again.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
I went here and put in there phone number.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/comcast-deals/comcast-high-speed-internet-deals-.html

Allen

I'm woefully behind on reading this thread today - grandchildren - but I do think that before this is over, there may be other victims and possibly victims in other states. I'm sure police departments are re-examining details on cases of missing children and unsolved murder cases to see if the known facts fit.

There may very well be other victims, I do think though that he did not pay all that money for that equipment just to use it on Brooke. She was going to be his first victim with that, his sick perversion had progressed. I am willing to bet that since he thought he was going to get away with this that he had every intention of using that equipment on others.

I just keep holding on to the fact that they were out there physically checking the Alabama home and talking to people, tells me that they are really digging to find anything and everything!

I just keep holding on to the fact that they were out there physically checking the Alabama home and talking to people, tells me that they are really digging to find anything and everything!

Are divorce papers public information in Alabama? Is it a no fault state or must a reason be given?

I know what you mean Vicky, I'm sorry that I saw a picture of that sex machine. :(

This case just scares me to death. I have a 16 year old daughter, makes me look at all my brothers-in-law differently and want to do a secret background check on them!

I just hope Brooke died before they ever used that machine on her or they got to seek any perverse pleasure from her.

Well. I would say that VSP and FBI have that machine and add on's now. I think it was bought for Brooke, not his wife or step daughter.

I think he thought big bucks were there for the film/ pics he was going to get.

I'm sorry to say I can't think of another reason for that machine..if you look at it and the appliances he bought..no way he could believe a 12 year old could live through that. He knew what a 12 year old could handle..look how long he had been raping and using them..he knew this would end in death.

To think this crime was not premeditated is just too naive for me to even comprehend. These people are out there and ready willing and able to do what they need to do to get themselves sexually off, make a buck, and secure the next generation of pedos.

There may very well be other victims, I do think though that he did not pay all that money for that equipment just to use it on Brooke. She was going to be his first victim with that, his sick perversion had progressed. I am willing to bet that since he thought he was going to get away with this that he had every intention of using that equipment on others.

Or he thought he was going out with a bang. There needs to be extensive investigation on any and all places these people have lived for the last generation. He started this behavior at a very young age and it seems that he met like minded individuals along the way. He also knew what women could be groomed into silence. He is not a neophyte.

I am glad authorities were in Alabama and Texas checking as there could be many crimes reported or unreported that have a tag for Jacques and Gagnon.

Yes, like AR and any others he was involved with. It only weighs 30 lbs. so he could have taken it anywhere to use.

About the internet..I live way out in the boondocks. Originally where we built out house we couldn't get cable ..so we put up an antenna. Then about 12 years ago we could get satellite so we went with that. Then we got internet from AOL about the same time..dial up only. Then we were able to get cable, only last year..we kept DTV satelite for TV, but we got cable for internet only due to the high speed vs AOL only able to provide dial up in our area.

I can see this same situation in Vermont or any state with out lying areas.

Yes, like AR and any others he was involved with. It only wiehgs 30 lbs. so he could have taken it anywhere to use.

I finally got brave enough to look for extrememachine but didn't find the nasty vehicle. I was thinking it was some large contraption like you would see in a gym but I guess I was wrong. 30 lbs is very movable and also easily hidden.

just noticed that Savanah has been on her myspace page, i find it kinda wierd she has nothing on there about Brooke at all. would think she would have something.

Allen

just noticed that Savanah has been on her myspace page, i find it kinda wierd she has nothing on there about Brooke at all. would think she would have something.

Allen

That doesnt seem right to me either:confused:
These threads move so fast its hard to keep up its also very painful to think about how this poor girl may have suffered while in the hands of such evil.
I am just so disgusted at everyone that was around her:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member