Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jnodrog,
What do people do with their cars/trucks when they visit a Sugar House.
Park on the road, or do most of them have a clearing when they can back right up to the door?
Thanks in advance.

just noticed that Savanah has been on her myspace page, i find it kinda wierd she has nothing on there about Brooke at all. would think she would have something.
Allen
You would think there would be more condolences other than one or two. I bet she now has another MySpace.

jnodrog,
Park on the road, or do most of them have a clearing when they can back right up to the door?
Thanks in advance.
usually if someone was using older style sap collection they would collect and then transport to the Sugar house using a tractor or truck, they would im sure park fairly close to unload.
New style uses tubes that sometimes bring sap right to the Sugar house storage tanks.

Allen

OK a sugar house is like a shed on a lawn where you hold the lawn mower. Nobody is visiting the shed. The only people who go there are the owners and people helping them make maple surup, which could be a small handful of family but usually nobody.

But yes people can drive to a sugar house most of the time because nobody wants to hike carrying gallons of syrup back to your car.

Maple syrup making season lasts for perhaps one month in the early spring. The rest of the time it sits unused housing the equipment (a large evaporator/boiler)

jnodrog,
Thanks in advance.
Also by what i can see in ariel photos if this was actually a sugar house, it doesnt appear to be near the road, and when i drove through there yesterday i didnt see anything that looked like a sugar house right near the road.
some one was haying in one of the fielsds with a farm tractor.

Allen

This whole thing is so completely horrible but I have gotten a kick out of how many people are mystified by what a sugarhouse is. I never thought about that before.

It depends. Mail is only kept on computers between the sender and the recipient long enough to make sure it made it to the next hop. Once it gets to the server where the mail account is it will sit until the recipient accesses it.

What happens then depends on how the recipient access their email. Without getting too technical, it could still be sitting there if they were using webmail or IMAP and have not deleted it, or it could be gone if they are using POP3 and already retrieved it.

There's just too much email volume for ISPs to keep copies around just in case. They will keep logs of what was sent, but it's just the headers (the "envelope" information) describing who it was from, who it was to, when it was sent, etc.

Thank you for the explanation . I appreciate it.

NOt what I wanted to hear, but it is what it is.

fran

jnodrog,
Thanks in advance.

My guess is a working/functioning Sugar House has clearing around it.

I don't live in the boonies, but I know of many places in the boonies where old abandoned building/shacks are that have trails made by many to venture there IF they know where to access them.

Thanks,
So a reasonable expectation of privacy would be expected at a Sugar House in Late June. (day and night)
That's all I'm getting at, for now.

Yes, a sugar house is completely private. It is in the woods and nobody even knows where it is but the owner usually. There is not even a way usually to accidentally run across it.

Thanks,
So a reasonable expectation of privacy would be expected at a Sugar House in Late June. (day and night)
That's all I'm getting at, for now.
Yes you wouldnt normally be this time of year, they are usally along a woodline, with some sort of opening.

thats what i was looking for on the ariel pics.

Allen

What about the lap top with one these Verizon or Sprint plug in thingies?? Geeze.,.don't know what its called, I just pay for it but we can have internet anywhere we take the lap top. I mean ours goes pretty darn fast and its through my sprint cell bill.

Regarding the "filming" speculation...

I'm certain that fastest internet speeds at Jacques house is 56K (he may have satellite, but upload speeds are not much better than 56K)... so uploading or sending a film to RG in TX via internet in the time frame would be unlikely.

SNIP
now why would a mother let a soon to be 13 yr old girl go visit a man that rents a bedroom from another family?
:banghead::furious:
Her mother is either ignorant, in denial or both.
I vote both.:mad:

And also, his home may be pre-fab and what not... not sure what he was making but its still a nice home...not something this single mom of 3 could afford and I make a good living. I think he was making extra money...and why wasn't he at work the Wednesday??

What about the lap top with one these Verizon or Sprint plug in thingies?? Geeze.,.don't know what its called, I just pay for it but we can have internet anywhere we take the lap top. I mean ours goes pretty darn fast and its through my sprint cell bill.
true a link card, but not sure about cell service there.
i know they can be just as fast as DSL.

Allen

Those work through cell phone reception and there is still very poor cell phone reception through most of rural Vermont. I agree with the poster who said it would be impossible for him to put it on the internet live feed.

Also he has shown himself to be not all that computer literate because he was so easily caught up in all his internet lies. That was the easiest thing to catch him at. I think if he got video it is on a camera hidden somewhere and not available online at all. He never would have had a chance to upload it or else the crime lab would have seen that too.

And also, his home may be pre-fab and what not... not sure what he was making but its still a nice home...not something this single mom of 3 could afford and I make a good living. I think he was making extra money...and why wasn't he at work the Wednesday??
i posted days ago wondering if he went to work any days near or around this time. If he didnt just shows more pre meditation in my book.

Allen

How hot can a fire be made at the sugarhouse?

I wonder if the state of Brooke's body may be because he attempted to burn part of her or other evidence?

Didn't Brooke's mother say she 'viewed' Brooke?
If so, the body couldn't have been burned much or heavily decomposed.

I don't know if this has been posted here, but on IS message foards, they have found that Kevin G has a business called Lone Star Grease Monkey, Inc. in San Marcos Tx. Now I ask you- if he owns his own auto lube business, how the heck was RG his 'boss' (which he stated in the 1st article where we learned about him)???

Maybe RG was KG's boss in Alabama? I don't trust anything this guy says either. There is also a link on the IS board today that pretty much tells step by step how KG's nephew was caught with the kiddie *advertiser censored* on his computer. I don't know how to link, but it is on page 7 or 8 over there on today's thread.

TAHings that make ya go HMMM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member